Do You Love Me? (One Directio...

By dogcookie

This is my first story on here :) so a quick summary: Julia, 18 years old, and currently dating Louis Tomlin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 9

37 3 2
By dogcookie

A/N Please don't murder me through the computer!! I know this update took long and I apologize </3 Sorry this is short but next update will be either tomorrow or next week! But here it is Chapter 9!!! ENJOY!!! Vote, Comment, and Fan! xxYajahira

-------------Julia's P.O.V.------------

I woke up feeling better than ever. I snuggled in closer to my heat source. Wait. Heat source? I open my eyes to find Zayn fast asleep. His eyes are shut hiding his beautiful brown eyes. His lips look full and plump and his air slightly messy. I reach to run my fingers along his sot smooth skin when I stop myself. Why am I doing this? What am I talking about!?

Zayn begins to stir around and his arm tightens around my waist keeping me safe and secure. That small action sends tingles throughout my body. Zayn digs his face in my neck making butterflies appear in my stomach. I sigh and just lay there in his arms. Why do I feel safer and more loved around Zayn? I'm suppose to be with Louis, but maybe I'm just exaggerating.

"Stop thinking to hard babe" Zayn chuckles into my neck. I shiver as his breath touches my skin. Why am I feeling like this!? "Whatever" I murmured. I begin to get up when I feel Zayn wrap his arm back around me and pull me back into his arms. "Don't leave I'm cold" He says huskily. I sigh "Fine but only for a little bit" Zayn nods and hugs me. I lay my head on his chest and just listen to his heart beat. I feel him begin to stroke my hair with one hand, as he draws small circles on my lower back with his other hand.

"Julia" Zayn whispers. "Hmm" He looks down an locks eyes with me. "You can trust me, you know that right" I nod "I know." Zayn smiles. "Julia" I look back up to him. "Yes Zayn?" He sighs and brings up his hand to my cheek. "I-I...Don't like seeing you hurt" I look down and lay my hand down on top of his. I sigh and continue looking down. "I don't like getting hurt" Zayn furrows his eyebrows.

"I would never let you get hurt" I smile at him. "I know" Zayn leans in close to me. "I would never hurt you, I would never leave you, Julia I would never let you frown" I begin to get confused. "Zayn, what are you-" "Julia, I like you. I like you a lot." I stop and just freeze. "You-You what?" Zayn chuckles at my reaction. He leans in closer his nose barely touching mine. "I like you Julia. I really do" he whispers. I look at him and I can see that he isn't joking around. "I-I" I choke on my words. "You don't have to say anything, but I want to ask you something"

"What?" I say in a whisper. "Do you like this?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Like what?" Zayn smiles "This" His hand tangles in my hair as his lips crash onto mine. I hesitate but begin to kiss him back. The kiss seems wrong, but why does it feel right? He pulls away and lays his forehead against mine and smiles. I look up at him. Am I falling for Zayn Malik??

Continue Reading