Everything in Between

By aviolentreaction

Mike doesn't know what to do anymore. When he decides to take a big step towards something horrible, somebody... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note

Chapter 48

697 32 5
By aviolentreaction

Mike

The next couple of days consisted of sleeping, eating, and sex. There was really nothing else to do. The Christmas movie re-runs had gotten old, so t.v. wasn't too much of an option.

Chester's small, naked frame was pressed to my side. His arms were wrapped around me tightly and his face was cuddled into my shoulder. His breathing was even and shallow, his hair messy. I reached towards the nightstand for my glasses. I put them on and shook Chester gently.

"Uuhn, five more minutes..." he murmured, hugging me tighter. I sighed and peeled his arms away. "Mike?" he stirred and fluttered his eyes open.

"Hmm?"

"Was I bothering you?" He asked groggily, his fists balled up and rubbing his eyes. 

"No, I wanted to wake you up. Didn't you want to go shopping today?"

He nodded and stretched. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "God you tired me out last night," he giggled. I smirked at him, "Hey, you had a ton of stamina last time."

He rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me. He snuggled up against me. "Don't you love it..."

"Love what?"

"When we're both in bed like this," he whispered into my ear. "You body is just so...so..." His lips brushed against my neck. I wanted to keep my excitement to myself, but obviously, my body refused.

"You're just so perfect Mike..." he murmured. I could feel his member poking my thigh. And that didn't help at all. I bit back a moan when his fingers got dangerously close to my hard length.

"Do I make you hot Mikey," he whispered hotly into my ear. His hand was on my hip, his lips leaving small kisses on my collar bone. His lips were on my chest. His tongue flicked itself across my nipple. "Tell me baby..."

His fingers brushed against the base of my cock. I let out a shaky moan and bit my lip. He held me close, nuzzling his face into my chest. I smirked and decided to play along with his game. I firmly grabbed his shoulders and pushed him on his back. I nudged my thigh in between his legs, his member against it. He was smirking.

"You make me so hot baby," I whispered into his ear. I pressed our lips together. His lips parted, letting my tongue in. His hips started to move a little, humping my thigh, his hand reaching for my cock. I pulled away from him.

"Nuh uh baby, you have to be patient." 

He pouted, "Bu-"

"Nope. Turn around," I directed. He moved himself so he was resting on his hands and knees. I smirked and opened the nightstand drawer, knowing very well what was in there. I pulled out a vibrator and switched it on. His head perked up when he heard the buzzing sound.

"What are you-" I clamped a hand over his mouth. Chester giggled against my hand. 

"Shhhh." I lightly pressed it on his lower back, and slowly ran it down to his ass. He shuddered and bit his lip. I held it against his entrance, not pushing it in though. He moaned, "No...don't tease..."

I licked my lips. Chester's eyes were shut and he was chewing his lip. His cock twitched, pre-come dripping from it. I slowly pushed the vibrator into him, He moaned loudly and shivered. I moved it in and out slowly, pumping his cock in time with it.

"Fuuck..." he gasped out. "Make me cum..." he groaned as his back arched. I picked up my pace, making him yell out. I kissed the back of his neck and removed the toy from him. "H-hey! Who the hell told you to stop!" I smirked and pressed myself against him, leaning towards his ear. 

"I know you love to be teased," I rubbed my length against his entrance. "Mhm, god you're so fucking hot." I pushed into him slowly. He moaned and threw his head back.

"Fuck me Mikey..." he groaned. I slammed into him, make him scream in ecstasy. His hand went in between his legs, hand stroking hard and fast.

"Oh fuck Mike..." he moaned. My nails dug into his hips and my thighs slapped against his. His load moans echoed in the room, clouding my mind.  

"Ugh," I growled. He moaned loudly and he tensed up around me, throwing me over the edge.

"Oh fuck," He screamed. He shot his load all over his fingers. 

I moaned and pulled out, "Come here." He turned over and took my length into his eager lips. I let out a guttural moan and tangled my fingers into his hair. His tongue swirled around me and he moaned.

"Make me come baby," I groaned. His pace quickened and my eyes rolled back as I felt myself about to come. I moaned, covering his lips and chin with come.

"Shit..." I gasped out. I looked down at him as he was wiping his mouth with the back if his hand.

 "A shower doesn't sound bad," he giggled. He jumped off the bed and skipped to the bathroom. I chuckled and followed.

***

Chester was in front of the mirror, his brows knitted together in concentration as he spiked his hair. I was leaning against the door frame, my bright red hair already spiked up. "Come on," I laughed, "It looks good."

He turned towards me and stuck his tongue out. "If you say so," he said brushing past me. He went to his closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and one if my sweatshirts. "You don't mind right?" 

I shook my head, "Go ahead."

He slipped the sweatshirt on and then the pair of jeans. "Alright, to the mall!"

He jumped on my back and I laughed, carrying him out of the room. "You know what I was thinking," he said, wriggling off my back once we got to the door.

"What's up?" I asked as he opened the door, the cold greeting us automatically. "We should get our ears pierced."

"Hmmm, doesn't sound like a bad idea," I said closing the door behind us. 

"Yay!" He ran to the the car excitedly and jumped inside. I giggled and went around the car and got in. He started it, the radio turning on. "I've wanted piercings for a long ass fucking time."

I chuckled, Nirvana was playing softly. He turned it up and sang along quietly. I smiled at him. He was such an amazing person.

Chester

"Okay, after we get the piercings, we split up and find gifts for each other and the guys." Mike nodded in agreement, he took my hand. "Alright."

We went to a little store that sold all sorts of jewelry and piercings. There was a little room in the back that gave you all sorts of piercings, lip, ears, belly button.

I led Mike around to the back. A girl about a little younger than us sitting on a chair, staring lazily at a book. Her head perked up when we walked in.

"Chester! Back for another piercing?" I nodded my head, "Yup. I brought my boyfriend, Mike, this time too."

"Oh! Nice! Alright let's get this over with." She went to the little drawers and pulled out the equipment for piercing. 

"Is this his first time?" The girl asked, nodding her head towards Mike. I nodded.

"I'll go first, 'kay?" I said to him. He nodded, biting his lip. I sat on the tall plastic chair at the corner of the room. "Ears right?"

"Yup," I said. She got a marker out and drew a little dot on each ear. She grabbed the gun and positioned it so my ear lobe was in between the pieces of plastic.

"One, two, three..." A small prick of pain shot through my ear. 

I smiled at Mike, "This actually hurts a lot less than when I got my lip pierced."

The girl laughed, "Haha, I hear that a lot." Mike gave a weak smile. Lackey switched onto the other ear. "One, two, three..." I felt the same pain again as she pierced the needle through my lobe.

"Alright, keeps these earrings in for about two weeks, clean the piercings everyday for six weeks."

I nodded, knowing the drill already. I stood up, a huge grin plastered on my face. Mike sat on the chair, she repeated the same process, cleaning his ear lobes and dotting them. "You ready?"

"Sure am," Mike said. "One, two, three..."

He didn't even jump. He sat there as if nothing was happening. Lacey repeated with the other ear an he was done. She put in the earrings, "Same thing. Now you two can go to the front and choose your earrings and then put them on after two weeks."

"Ok, thanks," I said taking Mike's hand and leading him out of the room. We walked around the little store, looking around. Mike chose a pair of small hoops, "Heh, I've always wanted these."

I giggled and choose some black studs. "Alright, meet me like at...McDonald's in one hour." I said, paying for both pairs of earrings. 

"Okay. Gosh you and your McDonald's."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, earning us a small glare from the cashier. "See you," I kissed him again and skipped out of the store.

I wandered around, looking for something that would catch my eye. I saw I nice pair of headphones that looked like the ones Brad had talked about. I walked into the store and bought them. I got some cat ornaments for my mom too, hoping it would satisfy her obsession with them.

After a little more walking around, I had a sampler, a beanie, headphones, and bass picks. While I was walking around a music store, I found a really nice blue PRS guitar. I know Mike has an old beat up guitar that can't stay tuned longer than two seconds. A smile crept across my face.

Mike

I had so much bags with me. I bought one gift for each of the guys, but I decided to go crazy with Chester's gifts. I had shoes, beanies, jeans, and t-shirts. I was walking towards the food court when one of those small kiosks caught my attention. There was all this gothic and punk style jewelry that I swear I've seen Chaz wear.

The guy there looked over to me, "Hey! See anything nice?" He had a slightly gruff voice. His black hair was gelled into a small mohawk and his eyes were outlined with thick eyeliner.

I nodded, "How much does this cost?" I asked motioning towards a spiked collar. "About five bucks, everything here is five. Rings are ten." He pointed at the small section of expensive looking rings. I chose a couple of things like the spiked collar, small chain bracelet, and a spiked bracelet before going to look at the rings.

There were a lot, but two caught my eye. I picked up one of them. It was a silver band with small white jewels embedded around it. Inside it said in italicized letters 'forever'. The other one was identical. I smiled and picked them up. "These are amazing," I murmured. The guy looked at them, "I'll give those to you free."

My eyes widened, "Are you serious?!" He chuckled and nodded, "Sure, you look like you've spent a whole lot today."

"Th-thanks. This means a lot." He nodded and gave me a baggie for the jewelry I had.

 "Everything half off for you," he winked. I gave him some money and thanked him once again.

A smile was plastered to my face when I came back from the car. I had put all of the crap I bought in the car, hoping Ches wouldn't see all the gifts I bought him. I really didn't want to be carrying that shit around for the rest of the time we were there. As I walked to the food court, I heard shouting behind me.

"MIKEY. MICHAEL SHINODA!" I turned and almost ran away. Dave and Joe were running towards me at full speed. They both jumped on me, making me stumble backwards a little.

"Rob and Brad are so...UGH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS WITHOUT OFFENDING THEM," Dave screamed as he flopped onto the floor. People stopped and glanced, but continued with their day afterwards.

"What is it?" I asked, hoping he could tell me in a more human way. "Rob's vegan now," Joe managed. He flopped on the floor next to Dave as I stood awkwardly in front of these two laying on the floor. "Well he's Jewish, I hope Brad didn't also go vegan?"

"Nah," Dave said getting up. He gasped, "Hey you got your ears pierced too!"

"'Too'?"

He took his beanie off to reveal the small studs poking out if his ears. "I got mine yesterday," he said proudly. Joe rolled his eyes, "Honestly, how can you even."

"Awe, come on. They're not bad," Dave said pinching his cheek. 

"Well for you," Joe grumbled. 

I rolled my eyes, "Where you guys headed right now?"

"Well we bought presents for everyone a while ago, and we got hungry." Dave put a hand on his stomach, signaling that he was probably starving. 

"I'm about to go meet up with Ches at McDonald's."

"Oh!" Joe squealed, his head perking up, "Can we go too?" He made puppy eyes. I sighed and nodded, following them to the food court.

I caught up with them and walked into the restaurant. Chester was sitting at a table on his phone. "Hey Mikey. Hi guys," he grinned.

"You wanna come and order?" Chester nodded and jumped up. Joe and Dave followed us. 

Chester looked over at Dave, "You got your ears pierced?"

"Yes. I was just about to ask you the same thing!" They were jumping up and down excitedly and Joe rolled his eyes.

"Honestly Phi. Get a boyfriend."

"Girlfriend, Joe." Dave giggled. 

"You sure about that?" Dave stuck his tongue out at him, "Shut up."

Joe snickered and ordered his food. "I'll pay for everyone guys," he said taking out his wallet.

"Awe Joey, you don't have to do that," Chester replied, making puppy eyes. 

"I know I don't, but I want to," he handing a couple of bills to the cashier.

***

After we ate, Chester and I left the mall to go buy some wrapping paper. It was cheaper any where else anyways. After that we went home.

"Ok, you go wrap your gifts in the living room, I'll wrap mine in the bedroom." He gave me a give kiss and dragged all the bags and wrapping paper to his room. I chuckled and began wrapping gifts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.7K 41
Chester Bennington has always been made fun of at school. And things just got worse when he moved to a new high school and met up with the infamous M...
12K 911 54
The government has taken charge. If you aren't loyal to them, you're hunted down and killed. The corruption is spreading. And there's a leader, a lea...
1.2K 124 16
Rob deals with the shock of losing Chester, Mike's depth of mourning, and his own complicated feelings as the Post Traumatic album comes to fruition...
1K 33 1
Chester has the hugest crush on Mike, but it seems like Mike doesn't even notice his existence. What happens when Chester confronts Mike? Will things...