Forgotten Child (Naruto fanfi...

By Yin11Yang11

Naruto has a twin sister. but she is nothing like him. she is always sad deep down. She feels alone and worth... More

Chapter 1: Graduation Day and a New Mission
Chapter 2: My Newish Mission
Chapter 3: The Worst Mission ever!
Chapter 5: Living with Team 7
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: The Final Battle
Chapter 8: Chunnin Exams!!
Chapter 9: Exams turn for worst
Chapter 10:Too Strong of an Enemy
Chapter 11: A Weird Dream
Chapter 12: Is it real?
Chapter 13:The Disaster
Chapter 14: Funeral
Chapter 15: An Old Teammate
Chapter 16: Rising Problems
Chapter 17: Start of A Battle
Chapter 18: An Important Mission
Chapter 19: Things Just Get Worse
Chapter 20: Punishment and a Surprising Savior
Chapter 21: The Undead
Chapter 22: The Battle Begins
Chapter 23: Things Go as Planned..So Far
Chapter 24: A Chance

Chapter 4: The Fight with Zabuza

976 38 15
By Yin11Yang11

Hey guys thanks for reading.

Comment anything that needs fixing or doesn't make sense.

....................................................

Chiku

I walked on the water as team 7 and there client slowly made their way to the dock.

Ugh why me?

Tazuna had used the guilt trip on them and now they plan on finishing the mission.

I activated my senses and checked for ninja. I heard a heart beat and pushed further. I could start to see the enemy and my eyes widened. It was Zabuza.

Oh they're screwed.

I teleported to a tree near the ninja. I looked at him and saw he was watching the old man and team 7 intently.

Sooo he wants the old man and seems to be worried about kakashi.

I leaned back against the trunk and closed my eyes waiting for team 7.

I think I'll watch and if they need me I'll jump in.

As team 7 approached, Naruto threw Kunai into bushes until they found a white bunny.

"NARUTO LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW!!!" Sakura yelled while they ran over to the bunny.

"I'M SOOO SORRY BUNNY"
Naruto said sadly while holding the bunny.

Kakashi looked at the bunny skeptically before his eyes widened.

"DUCK!!!!" He yelled while pulling down Naruto.

No Kakashi its a bunny

Zabuza flew in on his sword but had his back to them.

Baka turn around.

He turned around and looked at the team.

"The demon of the mist. Zabuza Momoichi." Kakashi said while glaring at him.

"The copy cat ninja. Kakashi Hitake." Zabuza said sarcastically.

"As much of an honor it is I'm here for the old man. Hand him over" he said.

Hmmmmmm......no even if I wish he was dead.

"You'll have to go through me if you want the old man." Kakashi said determined.

Naruto started to walk forward but kakashi put his arm out.

"Stay back he is way out of your league." Kakashi ordered.

"If I'm going to fight him I'm going to need this!" He said while pulling up his headband.

Introducing the sharingun.

"Oh what an honor. The sharingun." Zabuza said sarcastically.

Should I help?

Zabuza jumped onto the water and did some hands signs.

Hidden mist justu

Mist started creeping out of the water and the visibility became clouded.

Come on kakashi you better win this.

I leaned back and used my senses at a wide range. Close by I felt a ninja watch the fight.

Interesting.

Zabuza appeared behind the genin and tried to get the old man. Kakashi stepped in and slashed the clone while another clone slashed at kakashi. He turned into a puddle of water and him and Zabuza stated to battle back and forth.

Oh no.

Kakashi lost focus and got kicked into the water. Zabuza did some hand signs and kakashi was caught in a water prison.

Baka!!!!

I tensed and jumped down with my invisibility jutsu still on and stayed close to the genin.

"Run!!! Go and take the client with you! Your no match for him! Leave me behind!" Kakashi yelled desperately.

"NOOOO!! WE NEVER LEAVE A COMRADE BEHIND!!!" Naruto yelled while getting out a Kunai.

Naruto ran forward but one of Zabuza's clones punched Naruto causing his headband to fall off.

"You don't deserve this headband. You are just little brats " Zabuza said while smirking.

" When I was a kid I killed every one of the academy students to become a ninja and get this headband." Zabuza while the kids gasped.

Focus. One wrong move and the kids die.

I stepped towards kakashi and walked on the water till I was behind his prison. I started to imagine the water seeping back into the ocean. I only let a little go at a time so Zabuza doesn't notice.

I concentrated only on that task until a wind shuriken flew past. I flinched and looked up. Sasuke and Naruto were facing the real Zabuza. The wind shuriken had completely missed him. Then the weapon poofed into Naruto and threw a Kunai at Zabuza's hand.

Zabuza had to let go off the prison and the justu undid. Before Zabuza could attack Naruto, Kakashi blocked him.

" I don't think so. Our battle isn't over yet. " he said and Zabuza started doing some hand signs.

Kakashi did everything Zabuza did.

"Water dragon Justsu" they yelled at the same time.

Two identical dragons made of water ramed into eachother and created a a huge wave of water.
I jumped back onto my branch before I was drenched.

Watch it kakashi.

"Stop copying everything I do!"
Zabuza yelled while jumping at kakashi.

"I'm not I'm just looking into the future." Kakashi said while smirking under his mask.

Seriously.

"And you want to know your future." He said while dodging Zabuza.

"Your death!!" He yelled while lunging at Zabuza.

Senbon shot out of the trees and hit Zabuza before Kakashi could get to him. He collapsed in a heap 'dead'.

So that was his plan. I knew that guy wasn't on our side.

"He's dead" Kakashi said while checking his pulse.

"Thank you for helping finish him. I've been tracking him for some time" the ninja said while crouching on a branch.

"Judging by your mask I believe you are a tracker ninja" kakashi said.

"Yes I am. I better get rid of the body. Take care leaf ninja" he teleported away.

Kakashi looked exhausted. When tried to take a step forward he collapsed.

"Kakashi sensei!!" They yelled.
Sasuke and Naruto helped carry him and they all started walking towards Tazuna's house.

   I walked behind them and thought to myself.

What will happen in the future?

I saw the team enter a house.

Maybe life will get better then this.

I sighed.

I hope it gets better.

I walked into the forest and looked for a nice tree. All of them were really nice and big. One of them had a wide branch. I jumped up to it and sat down. I undid my justu and relaxed.

What a day.

The sky started to darken and stars started to twinkle into existence.

I'm tired of living like this.

I closed my eyes and sighed again.

It all seems like one long day.
When the chunnin exams end. I'll tell the old man how I feel.

A glimer of happiness glinted in my eyes before I shut down my senses and stared at the stars.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Can't wait to write the chunnin exams.

Comment

Vote

Thanks....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 558 30
The Great Ninja War is over. Naruto and Sasuke are friends again. Sasuke serves the Hidden Leaf Village. Kakashi is the Hokage. Naruto managed to mak...
518K 9.9K 18
Naruto Namikaze is the son of the Fourth Hokage and his wife Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki. He has a twin sister, Naruko who holds the Uzumaki bloodli...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
453K 10.8K 36
Sasuke wasn't the only one that Itachi spared that night. Itachi spared both of his younger siblings, Sasuke and his twin Tsuki. Sasuke and Tsuki hav...