cake oneshots || book one

By 5sexondsofsummer

a book of boyxboy oneshots basically short stories about Calum and Luke **THESE ARE NOT MINE** More

Intro
Size Matters
All Eyes On You (E)
Soulmates - AU - Bruises
Dont Wanna Be Just Like You (E)
Cuddle Me This
I Dont Know Who I Am When You're Sleeping With Him (E)
Watch Me Watching You
Rules (E)
What The Hell Happened Last Night
I Know You Well (E)
Distractions With Studies
Stop And Start (E)
I Thought He Had A Boyfriend
Hold Tight (E)
Grow Up A Little More
So You Like Pain? (E)
Apologies
No Control (E)
Hands
I Could Start Fires With What I Feel For You (E)
Propsals
Show You Everything (E)
Kisses
You Were Out Of My League (E) pt. 1
I Could Definitely Get Used To This
Birthday Cake (E)
Friday Night Date Nights
Babysitter (E)
Text Me Maybe
Its True (I Crave You) pt.2 (E)
Endlessly pt.1
Endlessly (E) pt.2
Marked
As You Wish Love (E)
Lipstick Stains
Dont Freak Out (E)
Good Driving
Can I Lick Your Thighs? (E)
Cause Ive Been Having All These Nightmares
Highest Scorer (E)
I Live In A Hologram With You
You Found Me (E)
This Is The Rush You Get
I Want To Belong To You (E)
I Might Never Be The Hand You Put Your Heart In
Something New (E)
Front Door Key To My Heart
Thunderstorms
Daddies (E)
You're All I Need
Vending Machine Blues (E)
Hickeys
You Deserve The Most Beautiful Words (E)
Beard Destiny
Convinced Him (E)
An Ode To The Sea
5 seconds pt.1
5 seconds pt. 2
5 seconds pt. 3
I Want To Hide You In My Arms So No One Can See You (E)
Maybe I Should Show You Now
Only On Stage (E)
Skyward
For Lack Of A Better Partner (E)
All Over The Road
Show Praise With Your Body (E)
What Matters To You?
All On His Mouth Like Liqor (E)
I Could Definitely Get Used To This
You Are My Favorite Place (E)
And Now Hes Devoid Of Color
Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold (E)
Minimising Distractions
I Can Read You Like My Favorite Book (E)
Minor Lisp
Gold Briefs (E)
The Truth Is My Dream Was Always You
Waking Up To You (E)
Unreturned
Celebrations (E)
Wanna Bet?
All The Way You Take Me (E)
I Dont Ever Mind Sharing Oxygen (E)
More Than Just Cuddles (E)
FINAL NOTE

This Isnt A Dream (E)

1.3K 52 53
By 5sexondsofsummer

Credit: PinkWithFlowerCrowns

What is this I hear about a break up? Luke and arwhatsherface BROKE UP?!? OH SWEET LORD BABY JESUS BLESS THE HOLY SPIRIT!! I mean come on, we knew it was gonna happen eventually.

Now it's all gonna be bïtches love cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake

+++++

Calum was happy that he finally got to share a hotel room with only Luke. Normally Ashton and Michael would be sharing with them but Luke wanted his own room with Calum because Michael was always staying up too late and Ashton was snoring too loudly.

"Finally a good night sleep. What do you say, Cal, should we watch a movie then hit the hay?" Luke asked as they were walking towards their own room.

Calum nodded and took off his beanie when they stepped into the room. He frowned as he looked at his messy black hair from the mirror and then Luke's perfectly styled quiff.

"Whatcha looking at?" Luke asked, messing up Calum's hair even more with his hand. Calum pouted, "Your hair is perfect and my is just this big mess, dude," he whined.

"Oh, come on, mate. Your hair is perfect, don't worry about it. I mean, it's soft and fluffy and it makes me want to cuddle you," Luke grinned. Calum rolled his eyes and pushed Luke away. Luke calling him 'mate' was becoming a problem for Calum. He didn't want to be Luke's 'mate', he wanted to be so much more.

"Let's watch the movie then?" Calum sat on the floor, putting on Finding Nemo. When the movie started, Luke snorted from the bed and Calum looked up to him, "What?"

There was an exasperated expression on Luke's face, "There's no way we're watching this. No fücking way."

"Yes, we are. I haven't seen this in years, Luke!" Calum whined, Luke shook his head and stood up from the bed, "I don't want to do this, Cal."

"No. No!" Calum stood up as well and tried to run to the door. Luke caught him by his waist and threw him gently on the floor, "No, no, no!" Calum actually giggled when Luke started tickling his sides. This continued for a while but when Luke suddenly stopped, Calum opened his eyes. Their faces were really close. Like I-can-feel-you-breathing close. Luke blinked and shook his head, getting up quickly.

"Fine, we'll watch the stupid fish movie then," Luke mumbled and threw himself on the bed, getting comfortable between all the pillows. Calum was blushing, still laying on the floor.

Luke chuckled, "Come on now, I won't be up for long you know." Calum stood up and was about to sit on the floor again when Luke cleared his throat making grabby hands towards Calum, "Cuddle me, dude." Calum rolled his eyes smiling and sat between Luke's legs, Luke's hands curling immediately around Calum's waist.

"Here we go," Calum pushed the start button.

Half way through the movie, Luke was drooping on his shoulder, both of them only in their boxers. They had both took their clothes off when it was getting too hot in the room. Calum smiled to himself, stopping the movie. He stood up and tucked his best mate in. He brushed his teeth and turned the lights off, sitting on his own bed opposite of Luke's.

"This is getting out of hand," he mumbled as he could feel a familiar warmth spread across his groin while he was looking at his best mate sleeping.

"I'm sick. Sick and a pervert." Calum hid his face behind his hands mumbling nonsense, trying to will down his erection.

"Luke. Luke? Are you awake?" Calum asked but all he got was a snore. He was lucky that Luke was a heavy sleeper. Calum made his way towards Luke's bed and sat down next to him.

"I like you Luke..." Calum snorted to himself and ran his hand through his hair. Like that made any difference. He took off the duvet and stared at Luke's body in the moon light. Nothing he hasn't seen before. He took in Luke's defined muscles in his abdomen and arms. His amazing jaw line and legs that made any girl jealous. His pretty pink nipples and full lips.

"I'm going to hell for this."

Calum reached and poked the nipple gently. He started brushing his thumb against the hardening nipple and pinching the other one, "So hot," Calum was breathing heavily. He crouched between Luke's legs and licked his lips. He slowly licked over one nipple but quickly withdrew when Luke's breathing hitched.

When his breathing went back to normal, he lowered the duvet a little more under Luke's boxers. There was a noticeable bulge and Calum's mouth watered. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't wait to get his mouth on it.

He lowered the boxers and Luke's cöck sprang free, looking angry red and delicious. Calum wet his lips and licked the head, getting the taste of precum. He loved it. He lapped it up like he was starving without it. It was salty and sweet and so Luke-like. After licking it for a while, he took the head to his mouth, moaning quietly around it.

Luke groaned and Calum froze, pulling away.

"Well, don't stop now," Luke mumbled sleepily. Calum wasn't sure if Luke was still sleeping, thinking he was some girl but when he saw Luke's eyes staring at him he knew he had got caught.

"Shït! Luke, I'm so sorry, I wasn't... I didn't mean... It's just you're really hot and I couldn't... I don't really know how to explain it. I'm sorry," Calum was blabbering and Luke silenced him with a kiss.

The kiss was everything Calum had dreamed and everything he didn't know he could have. They broke apart and Calum whimpered from the loss.

"I don't mind. I've known you had a crush on me for ages. I've just waited when you would act on it, and that confession earlier? How you 'like me' was really cute, Cal," Luke said smirking, Calum blushed, hitting Luke's shoulder playfully. Luke looked down at his own crotch, "Now where were you?"

Calum took his cöck back to his mouth swirling his tongue around the head. Luke moaned loudly, grabbing a fistful of Calum's hair.

"Shït, your mouth, Cal. So perfect." Calum smiled and took Luke deeper. Luke watched as Calum's mouth stretched around his cöck and he smirked, sneaking his finger alongside with his cöck in Calum's mouth. There was drool and precum dripping from his chin and he was breathing through his nose.

"Can I fück your mouth?" Luke asked and Calum nodded excitedly. Luke gave a sharp thrust and Calum fought his gag reflex. Slowly but surely Luke started fücking his mouth, his finger still inside Calum's mouth.

"I'm... I'm gonna come soon, Cal. Fück!" Calum pulled away and looked at Luke, his lips cherry red and wet with spit and precum.

"Want you to cum inside me, Luke," Calum stared at him innocently and Luke groaned how hot he looked, "Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that." Luke was panting as he watched Calum pulling off his boxers and his perfect cöck coming to his view.

"On your back, please," Luke basically whined. Calum chuckled and laid down on his back, spreading his legs as far as he could.

"Holy mother of God..." Luke mumbled. He swore he could have come right on the spot. He could stare at Calum's pink tight hole for eternity but he also really wanted to fück it right now. He placed himself between Calum's legs and pushed two of his fingers in Calum's mouth who greedily sucked them in.

After getting them wet enough he pulled them out and placed one of his fingers at Calum's entrance. Slowly, he pushed it in to the knuckle and Calum let out low moan, his cöck dripping precomeon his stomach. Luke wanted to prep him carefully but he really wanted to be inside him. He soon pushed the other finger in scissoring them, stretching Calum's hole.

He knew he had found the bundle of nerves, when Calum moaned loudly and arched his back before slumping down again.

"Damn, do that again, Luke! Now!" Calum whined and Luke pressed his fingers against it again, making Calum rock back to his fingers.

"Can I try something?" Luke asked pulling his fingers out of Calum's twitching hole. He nodded frantically, "Please, anything, everything. Just do something, please, please, please..." Calum begged. Luke smirked and gave a long lick over his stretched out hole.

"Luke! Oh my God! That's... That's... Really hot," Calum panted, when Luke placed kitten licks over his tender hole, "Need you inside me, please."

"'f course," Luke placed the tip of his cöck to Calum's entrance and slowly sank in, inch by inch. Calum could feel the pain since Luke was much bigger than the fingers, "Move. I can take it," Calum whispered and Luke started thrusting inside him. Calum let out little whimpers and finally the pain turned into a pleasure when Luke found his prostate and started ramming against it now and then.

Calum was moaning, "Luke, Luke, Luke," and Luke could get used to his name falling from Calum's lips like that.

"I'm here, baby," Luke bent down to kiss Calum and he greedily sucked on Calum's tongue while fücking him with earnest.

"You ready to come?" Luke asked and started ramming into Calum harder than before. Calum nodded and begged him to make him come, so Luke took his balls in his hand and pulled a little. Calum came with a guttural moan, tightening around Luke's cöck, making him come right after him.

They panted as Luke emptied his load inside his best friend.

"Wow. That was... That was mind blowing. Was I any good?" Calum asked looking up at Luke, who pressed a chaste kiss on his lips, "So perfect."

He pulled out of Calum and a stream of cum overflowed from his hole to the sheets. Luke scooped up the cum and brought it to his lips, licking it off. Calum groaned, looking at him like he was mental, "That's nasty! You're such a kinky pervert."

"You love it." Calum blushed and hid his face to Luke's chest.

"Yeah... I think I love you, Luke."

"Well, I'm glad you finally figured it out. I wasn't gonna wait forever."

"Jerk."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Verenpunainen lilja By Ellen

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 231 6
"Kaikki illallispöydässä taputtivat, kohottivat maljansa setäni kunniaksi ja hörppäsivät. Samassa Charles rupesi yskimään. Hänen kasvonsa muuttuivat...
3.2K 316 4
"Sunhan piti olla todellinen, s-sun piti olla oikee!" ähkäisin pimeyteen, sateen sekoittuessa kasvoilla ihan tulvana virtaaviin kyyneliin. Mä säikähd...
1.4K 57 12
Ivy Walker on 16-vuotias tyttö Suomen tavallisessa pikkukylässä. Hän aloittaa 9-luokan koulussaan, jossa hänellä on ainoa ystävänsä paras kaverinsa E...