The Omega Named Louis (Larry...

By Vixxsace

When a new omega at school named louis comes to Cheshire High School will it change his whole life around or... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
NOT A NEW CHAPTER*******
Notice
While editing is going on

Note

403 9 1
By Vixxsace

Hey guys, i'm so, so incredibly sorry for this horrendous wait you all are having to endure for the next chapters of this story to be written and I promise they'll be up soon. But while you're waiting would any want to or mind checking out my brand new story Poet's Curse. The first chapter was just posted today and I really want that story to go far considering it's more of my writing style more than some of my previous books. Thank you all lovelies and sorry tricking you that it was an actual update. Actually next time i update i'll do a double update just because of how long you've all been waiting! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 17.8K 168
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 59.5K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
162K 5.3K 35
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...
538K 14.4K 47
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...