School Keveridge

By PrinceBeveridge

Things happen with Luke Lucas, Kier Kemp, and Laurence Beveridge. There's a bit of sexual stuff, too. More

Bully
Close Call
New Years
More Than a Kiss
Bathroom
How Long Have You Been There?
Trouble
Official
Secret
Unexpected
What's Going On?
I Need To Tell You Something
Din Dins
Books
Texts
Project
Feeling Better
Talk
He Doesn't Love You
Invited
Party
Morning
Notes and Punches
Knockout
Offices
My Hero
Evil Plan
Rumor
Truth
Searching
I Love You
Ending
Thanks For Reading

Did You Start It?

53 10 4
By PrinceBeveridge

Luke POV

After school I decide to hang out outside the school for a bit, just to see if anyone in particular decides to face me.

"LUKE!" I hear someone yelling my name and turn my head to where it's coming from. Exactly who I thought.

"Kier!" I smile and put my arms out, gesturing for a hug. Kier pins me to the wall with one hand on the wall and one on my throat but not enough to choke me.

"Did you start the rumor?" he asks with obvious rage.

"Rumor? What are you talking about?" I answer sounding innocent.

"You know what I'm talking about" his grip on my throat gets slightly tighter.

"Choking me? Kinky." I smirk. "Our faces are pretty close, wanna make up and make out?"

"No!" Kier steps away from me but keeps his glare. "Now tell me, did you start this rumor?"

"No. I didn't. But I know who did."

"Who?"

"Matt" I lie.

Kier POV

Luke admits to knowing who the rumor starter was, and from the way he said it, I feel like he was telling the truth. I nod to him and leave, going straight to Laurence who was waiting for me. I tell him who it was and my plan to get back at Matt starts to form.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.3K 54
Jonnor One-Shots.
28.4K 644 50
A Fearless vampire killers Fanfic by me. If anyone was wondering or interested the cover is a picture I took when I saw their acoustic set live at do...
6.9K 329 20
Kier has been searching for Laurence for a long time. When he finally finds him, things seem to be perfect. But how long will they stay that way.
40.8K 748 14
Just a bunch of Jopper one shots.