You're not a badboy

By kimy_cp

Kim is a normal teenager that travels to korea due to her mom's job. On her new school she meets what happen... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3.
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Chap 43
Chap 44
Chap 45
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
Chap 49
Chap 50
Chap 51
Chap 52
Chap 53
ChAp 54
Not an update
Chap 56
Chap 57
Chap 58
Epilogue

Chap 55

149 7 4
By kimy_cp

3 months later

Youngmin POV

The school bell rang and the first thing I do is grab my things and run out of the classroom. I need to go to the airport as soon as possible. I stand in front of my locker and try to put the code on but it won't open. It keeps telling me I have the wrong code.

"Youngmin your going to break my locker." I look and find Kim Na Na stand next to me.

"This is my locker." She says. She pushes me one locker to the left and I put the code on and it opens fast.

"Sorry Na Na I'm just not focussed."

"I know it's okay. Have you seen your brother A.K.A my boyfriend."

"No and can't you just say Kwangmin like I know he's my brother and your boyfriend."

"Sorry." She blushes.

I put all my things back in my locker and search for Jan Di. She's going to go with me to the airport.

"Youngmin." I hear Kwangmin call for me as I reach the second floor of the school. We are going to be late if I don't find her soon. I run the hall and check every class room I find available and she's in none of the classrooms. I'm just going to call her. I reach the my pocket and feel nothing in it. Shout! I left my phone in my locker. I run back down to the first floor, reach y locker open it and there it is. I take it and as soon as I press the home button it turns off. Shout! Why did I have to forget to charge it today?

I walk past the first floor classroom trying to see if the missing girl is around here. I see Min Woo walking down the hall and that's the first clue to finding Jan Di.

"Min Woo, come here." He hears his name, looks in my direction and walks this way.

"I'm in a bit of a hurry, Young Min, what is it?" He says a bit agitated.

"I need to find your girlfriend or whatever you two are."

"Yeah that's exactly why I'm in a hurry. She had an accident." For a moment the floor went spinning she had an accident?

"O my gosh is she alright?" I say as fast as I can almost tongue tied.

"Yes she fine."

"Is she in the hospital?" I ask

"No no no, Youngmin you got it all wrong." He says in an almost laughing matter. How can he laugh when Jan Di is in trouble.

"She didn't have a car accident Youngmin."

"WHAT. Then what accident did she have?" I ask rather confused.

"A girls accident." He says with an embarrassed face.

"A girls accident?" I'm not understand what he's trying to tell me at all. I was scared a minute ago now I'm just confused.

"Um... Well... Her period came so she's stuck in the bathroom."

My eyes pop open and I just start laughing. Something like that had happened to Kim once. I remember we were on the beach.

"Why are you laughing?" He ask being confused now.

"That had happened once to Kim. But you should hurry and get her some pads cause I'm in a hurry."

"Why do I need to get them fast, you are the one that's in a hurry." He says scratching his head.

"She's coming with me to the airport." I say.

"That's right I forgot." He says

"Go, run, HURRY." I push him before he can say another word. He jogs down the hall until I can't see him anymore. Well what the heck all I can do is just wait patiently here.

My wristwatch starts ticking and I feel like long hours are going by. Every tick feels like a year. When is Min Woo going to get here. I sudden see Min Woos shadow coming closer to me.

"What took you so long?"

"Dude it only took me two minutes to get this, chill out." He says. "Let me give this to Jan Di she'll be right out."

He walks to the restrooms and hands the bag to a girl I've never seen before and she walks in. I guess she will deliver them to Jan Di.

Jan Di walks out and boy I have never been so exited to see her.

"Jan Di hurry." I scream so she can move her buns and walk to where I am.

"I'm coming, see you later Min Woo." She kisses him goodbye and walks my way.

On our way to the airport I was way to quiet and nervous. I don't know if Jan Di is talking to me or not but I have no time to pay attention to her right now. The street is so full of cars and we are moving real slow. Out of all the days there had to be traffic today. I look at the time and it seems like we are going to be late.

"Youngmin would you please relax." Jan Di touches my shoulder and I almost jump from scared. "You look so tense."

"I know I just don't want to be late."

"It doesn't really matter if we are."

"I guess you are right." I say.

I turn on the radio to get me a bit more loosened up and it actually works. Big Bang comes out and Jan Di is sure enjoying it.

"Wow fantastic Baby... Boom shakalaka...."

The traffic is almost reaching its end and what caused it was a car crash. I hope who ever was in those cars is ok. I look at Jan Di and make sure she has her seatbelt on and she does. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her.

Finally I park my car in the airport. I open my door and lock the car and practically ran to the doors. I check every air line to see where did the plane land. Line 3!

"Line 3 is this way come on." Jan Di says and I follow.

It looks like the plane just landed cause a lot of people are coming out from this section. I lost Jan Di with all the people on my way but I don't care. I search around the people and I finally found what I was looking for.

"Kim, Kim." I yell. She looks my way and the bags fall from her hands as she runs to me. I hug her tight under me. I missed this little body hugging me, her smell, I missed everything.

"I missed you Youngmin." She says.

"I did to."

"So how's your dad?" I ask and she smiles.

"The surgery went well and he's definitely getting better." She says with a warm smile on her face. "He's staying in Japan for the rest of the year with my stepmom and sister."

"Are you going back?" I ask scared to know her answer.

"No, I'm staying right here. My dad and I will be seeing each other by FaceTime I guess."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am. I'm much better now that I know he's okay. Now that I forgave him as well. It feels refreshing to have a dad."

"Well Kim I guess the rest of the year is going to be great."

"I hope so."

"Come on let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 508K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
44.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.8M 69.2K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...