Akatsuki No Yona One Shots!

By AlexisOraiz

"If I could be anything in the world, I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, liv... More

Loved You First 「Shin-ah」
Fate 「Zeno」
Music I「Kija」
Braids「Jae-ha」
Broken I「Soo-won」
Medicine「Yoon」
Imperfections「Yona」
Home「Hak」
i am moving to new account

Author's Notes

8.3K 57 5
By AlexisOraiz

Yo, before you read this and I just wanted to say sorry in advance if some of the characters are OOC and for those who are new to reading fanfictions (for those who are not new, you can proceed) I may be adding a bit more in the future though, If I want to continue this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE BALL OF SUNSHINE CAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST!

(e/c) - eye color
(h/c) - hair color
(s/c) - skin color
(h/l) - hair length
(f/f) - favorite food
(f/c) - favorite color
(f/a) - favorite animal

Mmm, kay, bye

Dedicated to LazySleepingBeauty for having her birthday today and for introducing this wonderful anime and manga to me. I loved the plot, the characters and ect...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 32
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚�...
81.6K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
129K 5.5K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
518K 17.4K 167
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...