Perfect Night

By Delatricia

A great way to come home. More

Hold me close
Wet Dreams

Can I?

61 4 2
By Delatricia

Can I?
Can I kiss your lips? And no I ain't talkin about the top two... I wanna French kiss your lips and slides my tongue in between as you grind on my tongue.... I wanna lick and suck on your clit till you start to run but I grab under you locking you in my arms as I try to put my entire face in your pussy... Mmmmmm I moan cause you taste so sweet and juicy... You begging me to fck you and stop teasing you but the more I tease the wetter you get... Your juices start to drip down my chin... I love your taste so I give in and start eating your pussy first slow and passionately than I switch it up and start going faster playing with your clit while I fck you with my tongue... You grinding on my tongue and pulling my hair moan so sweetly and soft to me... Tellin me "yes baby right there oooooooo babyyyyyy yeeeessssss" I continue to play with you clit but I slide my tongue out and goes up to your clit sucking licking and nibbling it while finger fck'n you... I give you one at first then two and start working slowly then faster... I'm work your pussy so good that you tell me you bout to CUM I pull my fingers out of you and dive tongue first into yourpussy.... I can tell your ready to CUM by the way your pulling my hair and grinding on my tongue and you got me in a tight head lock... I dnt mind long as I'm satisfying my baby I'm good... So yu scream out "bbbbaaaabbbyyyyyy iiiiimmmm bbbbbboooouuutttt 2 CCCCCCCUUUUUMMMM..." And you squirted all down my face and chin... I happily accept and drink up every drop yu have to offer...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.7K 19
What if both Cale and the white star died in the final battle in the God of Despairs temple? What if they were then both reincarnated as twins in Who...
175K 5.5K 72
Despite her great skill in reading between the lines, Lena Pettigrew has always had trouble reading lines. Her dyslexia has always been something she...
389K 13K 131
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
23.7K 2.2K 48
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...