Same Love (Lesbian)

By MJCrazyGirl

Hi Guys! So this story I wrote previously on Movellas, but decided to add it here. Emmy was just your averag... More

8th Grade Girl
#Embarassing
Slumber Parties and "Studying"
Morning
School
Military Ball
Home
Talking
School 2
Dark Past
Hospital
What About Love?
One More Night
Straighter Than A Circle
The Strange Assignment
Parties!
Ana and Mia Return
Monsters Don't Live Under Your Bed, They Live Inside Your Head
My Cat Did It
Fights
Let Me Help
Revenge
Hospitals
Crutch Bound
Graduation
The Not So Great Summer
Danny's
Ana Is My Best Friend
Breaking The Last Of My Heart
Derek
The Boys
Close
Kicked Out
The End
It Was A Broken Heart

Prison

124 2 0
By MJCrazyGirl

  I trudged down the humid and sticky street, head down and hoodie on. I walked past several business people, important people, people who had a loving family, a husband or a wife, children, a good job, decent money.

    I finally made it to the familiar building, made my way up 6 flights of stairs, and stopped at apartment C. I knocked on the door, and to my surprise, Danny came to the door. She looked as if she had been crying, but, why was she in my house? I was engulfed in a tight hug, I couldn't get the strength from inside myself to pull away, I just held to her tightly. My brother came around the corner and for the first time in almost 7 years, gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

      No matter how much love and affection they showed me, I knew they would go back to their old ways in about a week. Danny would talk to that other girl, my brother would tease me for being gay, and my mother, clearly hadn't changed, she hadn't even come to the door.

        I pulled away from Danny and my brother and walked into my apartment, to my room. It was completely trashed. I turned around and looked at them. "What the hell guys? I'm gone, so you trash my room?" Danny spoke up, "We were looking to see if you had left any sign of where you were going." She pulled me in her arms again. "I never thought I would hear your voice again Emmy," she started crying again. I let out a sigh, but placed my arms around her waist. "I'm here Danny, it's okay." I half-heartedly assured her, with Ana and Mia at my shoulders, I'd be dead soon enough, especially with Cat calling my name every night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 369 16
"When people who have trust issues fall in love it's scary. The people they fall for fill up that hole in their life that was left by someone who cau...
633K 22.1K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...
21.2K 1K 32
"She's right! She's right! I don't cut in the right spot." My hold tightens on my wrist. The red blood oozes out of my wrist. I slide up and grab my...
83.5K 5.5K 11
in which the boy who only knows how to break hearts meets the girl who's heart couldn't possibly break any more. "he had to learn the hard way that y...