Ask and Dare the SHIPS

By peachprinceparker

Sky and Ty became bored so they contacted their friends who are together and made a new series called "We'll... More

ASK And DARE
Q#1- Foxears11
Q#2 / D#1 - Vixenthecat
D#2- Vixenthecat
D#3 and D#4- L1234567891011 and ilikecupcakes_MC
Q#3 and D#5- Vixenthecat
Q#4 and D#6- L1234567891011
Nomination- ilikecupcakesMC
Q#5- flutterlover123
D#7- L1234567891011
D#9- ilikecupcakesMC
D#10 - meggigirl & Amy9016
D#11 - Anonymous
D#12 - Amy9016 - Pt. 1
D#12 - Amy9016 - Pt.2
Ho-ho-homosexual cONTRACT
Nomination- ilikecupcakes_MC
D#13 - L1234567891011
HIATUS
Confession [IMPORTANT]
D#15- kittenpaws14
god dAMMIT [Important]

D#8- Dared by a bunch of people

116 3 5
By peachprinceparker

Parkour- BODIL, BODIL, BODIL! *runs up to him*

Bodil- *looks up from his phone and takes off his earphones* Yeah?

Parkour- TURN ON THE NEWS!

Bodil- Alright, alright... *turns on the TV onto the news channel*

News Reporter- And now for the news. A nineteen year old male by the name of Simon HDS90 has got hit by a car. A witness claims that it was his own fault for going out in a drunk and angry state. He is currently in hospital, in a critical state. On the other news, kittens and puppies are now banned on Youtu-

Bodil- *turns off the TV and looks down* S-Simon...

Parkour- You need to go to him.

Bodil- B-But I don't know what hospital he is in..

Parkour- Here. *gives him a piece of paper with the information he needs* Now go apologize to him.

Bodil- *nods and runs to his car* Simon, please don't die... *gets in his car and starts driving*

~Meanwhile~

Sky- *knocks on the door*

Ty- *opens it* What do you want from me this time?!

Sky- I came to s-say.... I'm sorry Ty... *looks down*

Ty- *slaps him across the face* You really thought that would work?! *shuts the door to his face* Wait why was he dressed as a princess?

Sky- *sits on the porch crying*

~Meanwhile~

Bodil- S-Simon HDS90 w-where is he?! I-I'm his fiancé! *tears rush down his face*

Nurse- Sir, calm down. He's in room 69, let me escort you. *shows him to Simon's room* Patient 420 was waiting for you.

Simon- *sees Bodil come into the room* M-Martin?

Bodil- SIMON! *hugs him*

Simon- I-I'm sorry Martin... *cries into his shoulder* I-I didn't mean to do it....

Bodil- *strokes his hair* Липсваш ми много... (I missed you so much...)

Simon- I-I did something worse... Baki told me not too but I didn't listen... I almost killed Ghost... *pulls away from the hug* I was drunk and angry, I don't know what came into me...

Bodil- I-It's fine Simon. You couldn't control it...

Simon- Можете да ми простиш? (You forgive me?)

Bodil- Разбира се. (Of course)

Simon- *kisses him and pulls away* Обичам те. (I love you.)

Bodil- *stares into his eyes* И аз те обичам. (I love you too)

Nurse- U-Uh patient 169 w-wants to *coughs* talk to you.

Simon- *realized who it is* L-Let him in...

Ghost- *walks in with crutches* What the f*ck were you thinking, stabbing me in the middle of a livestream?!

Simon- I-I'm sorry... I didn't know-

Bodil- *stands up* Leave him alone Ghost he didn't mean to.

Ghost- B-Bodil what are you doing here?

Bodil- Visiting the one I love. Now please just leave Simon alone, he couldn't control himself.

Ghost- *looks down* I-I guess you're right... *looks back at him* T-There was something else... D-Double is coming back...

Bodil- *eyes widen* DOUBLE?!

Ghost- *nods*

Bodil- No, no, no! This can't be true!

Ghost- I-It is... It was in the news report a few days ago... He's out... He's out to kill us all... *tears start forming in his eyes* I-I'm sorry I need to go... *leaves*

Simon- N-No... N-Not Double...

Bodil- *sits down and looks into Simon's eyes* We're going to be fine... I promise...

Simon- Y-Yeah! We're going to be fine...

~~~~~

Parkour- *looking at the cameras* Wait who is Double?! I need information on him and then I might get him to sign the contract! Yes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 859 22
Hey I'm Tyler, and this is my life as a Neko... (This'll probably suck because this is the first Skylox I've ever written but who knows) (Prepare for...
6.5K 143 17
Ty & Adam have been friends for years, who'd knew they'd fallen for each other as the years went by? After getting married and adopting a daughter, E...
29.4K 592 44
In this heart felt story, Ty and Mitch both have loves, but their loves have girlfriends. When they try to work together to work things out, things s...
1.7K 95 38
A Skylox fanfiction with GoldSolace, a friend, and more! Brice and Ty confess their love for Adam, we learn about Sky's past, his bestfriend, Jenny...