Love In The Hood

By darealkp

Jamerica Williams ; she's a simple high school girl who happens to be the sister of a drug lord in Tallahasse... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Sequel?
4Chan Warning

Chapter 5

6.2K 193 38
By darealkp

Jamir :

"Oohh, right there daddy!", she yelled as I gave her long, hard strokes. Man, to be honest, my shit felt like it was on fire, her pussy was so dry, but I kept going until I ejaculated in the condom she had previously placed on my piece. I pulled out and lifted her up as she wrapped her mouth around my piece. I began to finger her insides while she bobbed her head and her lips moved in sync with my 'big man'. After a few minutes, I had my kids running all down her lips. She looked pretty like that, best I've seen her ass these past few weeks. Soon after my quick nut, I felt her walls begin to tighten around my fingers. Her legs began to shake and she started to moan uncontrollably.

"I'm about to cum!", she yelled as her juices began to flow all over my fingers and onto the sheets of her bed.

I put my piece back into my boxers and went into her bathroom to wash my hands and situate myself. When I walked back into the room, she had a wide smile and came over to me with the little limp I gave her.

"Jamir, can we talk?", she asked as she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto her bed. I hate when she do this shit. Don't nobody be trying to talk to her sloppy mouthed, wack pussy, saggy booty, psychotic ass. Plus, she always be on that 'us' shit and I ain with it. Can't be with no hoe.

"What?", I asked as I began replying back to messages on my phone.

"Well, I really think I'm falling in love with you Jamir. You just do me so right and the way you touch me! Baby just face it, we were meant to be.", she said with a smirk.

I sat there for a quick second, then bust the fuck out laughing at this hoe.

"Diane. Look, I don't see you as the wifey type, you just my fuck buddy when your best friend isn't available.", I explained to her as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my God, how could you! I thought we had something special Jamir.", she said. I know this bitch wasn't trying to play clueless. This ain no fucking Skooby-Doo, hoe, you had all the fucking clues!

"First of all bitch, you knew I was fucking Taymar, don't play dumb! And second of all, I told you what this was from the start, you just never accepted the shit. So, blame yourself. I'm a fucking savage. I don't love you hoes.", I said as she sat and looked at me with a devilish smile.

"That's fine, I knew you were going to do this shit. I'm not as stupid as you think I am Jamir, but you can show yourself to the door.", she said.

I got up and walked out of her room and into her kitchen. I took their box of chocolate covered strawberries from the fridge and walked out the house. Now thinking about it, why was this hoe so damn happy? She got to be up to something.

Bambi :

*Ding Ding Ding*

The final bell has rang for school to be out. This 'after school' nap is about to be powerful as hell. I started to pack my stuff up and put my papers back into my binder as the rest of the class flooded out of the room. Just as I had finished gathering all of my belongings into my binder, Taymar walked past and knocked my binder off my desk, causing all my things to fall out of my binder.

"Oops, I think you dropped something.", she said as she laughed and headed for the door.

I wanted to hit her ass with this three piece combo and I'm not talking about Popeyes either, but I simply brushed it off as Lay walked up and helped me pick all of the papers up and situate them. After all my papers were up, I noticed a paper on the ground, but it wasn't mine. Lay quickly bent down and handed it to me, assuming that I knew what it was. I flipped the paper right side up and read it. It was a number on the paper, I decided to keep the number and call it later. Whoever this bitch was fuckin' or plottin' with, I was going to find out. Call me nosey, but she has done some evil shit to me back in the day. Luckily, I don't hold grudges.

I grabbed my bag and me and Lay walked out of the 400 building and headed for the parking lot. On the way there, we walked past Rosco and his fake ass squad.

"Aye Jamerica, let me fuck with ya real quick!", he called from a distance. I continued to walk, ignoring his words as Lay looked back at him.

"Here come Rosco and the fuck nigga gang.", she said while looking back.

We put a little pep in our step and finally made it to my car where Brandon and Tony were standing, waiting on us.

"Hey boo.", I said while wrapping my arms around his neck and moving closer to hug him. He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me closer into him. We hug for a few seconds and the let go.

"So, you going to the game next weekend against Godby?", he asked me while looking down from his tall frame while one of his arms remained on my waste.

"Yeah, I'm going. Oh! May-"

"Why the fuck is this Jamerica? and back the fuck up man!", Rosco yelled while stepping in between Brandon and I.

"Aye man, don't come at me sideways, Jamerica, you could've told me you had a nigga.", Brandon said, while sizing Rosco.

"I don't have a nigga and Rosco. LEAVE. ME. THE. FUCK. A-LONE. I ain tryna fuck with you man.", I stated as I walked around him and stood next to Brandon.

"Don't act all brand new bitch. You know you love me.", Rosco stated with a smile.

"Aye bruh, I don't know you like that, but you not about to talk to my shawty sideways. Get the fuck on man.", Brandon said while stepping up to Rosco.

"Lil nigga you don't want these problems. I'll have a bullet in ya brain lil nigga. Try me.", Rosco stated.

"You not gonna do shit Rosco, get the fuck on before I call JJ.", I said. Rosco nodded his head and walked off really smooth.

"I'm sorry about that boo.", I said to Brandon while looking up into his eyes.

"It's alright, somebody need to knock that nigga down a size.", he said. He walked over to my car door and held it open for me.

"So we on for next weekend at the Godby game?", I asked him while getting into the car.

"Most definitely shawty, but I'll fuck with yo line later. Aight?", he stated.

"Alright.", I replied.

He backed up from the car with a smirk on his face. I immediately plugged my phone onto the aux cord and chose "No Flocking" by Kodak Black from my playlist. I turnt the music all the way up and let down all my windows. Brandon turnt around and started doing a funny dance.

Once Lay was in the car, I slapped on my sunglasses and whipped out of the parking lot.

"Where's Jamir?", Lay asked while looking confused.

"He said he skipped sixth period to handle some business, we both know what that means.", I stated.

"That mean Taymar round here swallowing some more kids.", she said. We both started laughing and dapped each other up.

Once we pulled up to the mall, I took my shade off, checked my hair, and grabbed my purse. We walked into the mall and headed straight for FootLocker. I needed some new Jordans and I wanted some Tims. The plan is to get matching shoes.

"Oh, I liked these!", Lay yelled as she held up some Grape Jordan 5s.

"They straight. How about these?", I said while pointing at some Olympic Jordan 6s.

"I like these more.", she said with a puppy dog face.

"Alright, let's get both.", I said. We walked to the front desk to where the man was turnt around facing the back wall.

"Yoo !", Lay called out to get his attention.

"Oh, my bad. What can I help you with?", he said while turning around.

"Damn Jamerica, long time no see girl.", he said while sizing me.

"Don't start Forty. Let me get both of these shoes in a 8 and-"

"And a 5. I remember your size, with them small ass feet.", he said.

"Yeah yeah, go get my damn shoes man.", I said while looking down at my phone.

Boo : call me when you settled in shawty, i feel like cakin' tonight.

I smiled at the message as the thought of falling asleep on the phone with him raced through my head.

"475 dollars and 15 cent is your total.", Forty said. I pulled the black card, from JJ, out of my wallet and swiped it. I entered my Student ID number as my pin and grabbed my bag as Lay grabbed hers. I waited on my receipt to finished printing and signed it when it was done. Forty gave me the copy and on it was his phone number. I rolled my eyes, placed the receipt in the bag and we walked out of the store.

Once we got back to the car, I drove Lay home and then went back to my house. I immediately ran upstairs. I dropped my bags and went to shower. I made my shower quick because I was very eager to cake with my boo. After about 20 minutes, I got out and brushed my teeth. Once that was finished, I walked into my closet and pulled out some tights and a big shirt that I had cut into a crop top.

After I finished getting dressed, I went downstairs and got some leftover shrimp alfredo from the fridge and warmed it up. I took my food into my room and began to eat while calling my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.4K 26
A sister of two drug lords couldn't help the temptation of being in the game when she meets a guy that is involved. Her life changes when she dates a...
819K 21.2K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...
188K 5.8K 26
Kennedy Jones is just an average 17 year old who lives with her older brother Kyrie. Kyrie is in the drug business in order to feed himself, Kennedy...
113K 3.6K 25
King 'KJ' Jackson has grown to be a very popular young man, after his parents moved to the A (Atlanta, Georgia) . A star basketball player for his sc...