P.P.S I Still Love You (Squea...

By Holly5sauce

Niall has been on the tour with the rest of the 1D boys leaving Bella at home all alone. The girls still chec... More

A/N
Chapter 2: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Drunk
Chapter 5: Hangover
Chapter 6: Breakfast Date
Authors Note - Important please read!

P.P.S I Still Love You (Squeal To P.S ILY)

12.7K 166 20
By Holly5sauce

The months without Niall and the rest of the boys have been really hard. I skype and text them all the time but it isn't the same as seening them in person like all the time. They are usually busy with inteviews and the shows all the time which means that it isn't that often that we actually get to talk to eachother. Niall does try and call at least once a day because he claims to miss my voice which is cute in a way.

The boys have just finshed around America touring which means that they will be home tomorrow which I am so excited about. I miss everyone so much especially Niall but at least the girls come over a lot which makes me feel better.

The last couple of have been quite hard on me because I get board a lot because I am used to all of the boys keeping me entertained. As I said before the girls come over a lot to keep me entertained with there girly gossip. I have been into a bit of a depressed mode these last couple of months but I think that by the time the boys come back tomorrow I will snap out of what ever is happening to me. When I say depressed mode I mean like I feel upset all the time, loss of sleep and stopping of eating. 

I make sure when the girls come over I seem all happy so that they dont suspect anyway wrong with me but I think they think something is up because I am a lot skinner than before. Once the boys and Niall come back tomorrow I will go back to my normal self all happy and cheery anyway.

Whilst the boys have been on tour I have been recieving lots of flirty texts from Harry about random things. Louis and Niall told me on skype that he has been out drinking a lot and coming home drunk because he feels so lonely without having a girl in his life. I know that Harry won't remember what he has been sending me but I know that he agreed with me that we would only be friends and nothing more.

Also while the boys have been on tour I met this really nice girl called Marisa who is so nice, funny and a little bit cheeky and I think that her and Harry would make the perfect couple ever. I met Marisa when I was down at my local Gym and we hit it off really easily.

I can't wait for tomorrow when the boys come home and I hope that they missed me as much as I missed them!

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

This is the squeal to P.S I LOVE YOU! 

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx

Continue Reading