He's The Playboy

By itsfzh

Ross Lynch, a typical 20 year old clićhe rich man. He gets all the girl and proud to call himself, 'The Playb... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
DELETING ?! {I'M SORRY :(((}
hi. :))
yo girl is back.

Chapter 6

2.2K 93 7
By itsfzh

"Laura! Why is he still here?" Blake whispers to Laura. "Sorry. I couldn't stop him." she sighed. "Nathan is coming over and he'll see him then he'll think I'm cheating on him!" Blake whines at her roommate. "I know. Mostly because he can't shut his cocky mouth." she rolled her eyes. "Please figure something out." she begged. Laura nods her head as Blake walks away.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" she sat on her bed, thinking of a plan. She hears a knock on their apartment door. "I'll get it!" Ross yells. "No!" Laura runs downstairs and saw him close to the door. She runs to the door and blocks the way. "I'll get it. You can go ahead and rest." she smiles nervously. "Okay?" he says and walks back to the couch and watch some news.

She sighs in relief and opens the door. "Hey, Nathan." Laura says to him. "Hey, Laura. Is Blake here?" he questions. "Uh -- so you watch the news now?" he gives her a confused look. "What?" she asks him. He points to the living room. She turns around and sees the TV with the news on. Dammit.

Why can't he just watch 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'?, she thought to herself.

She looks back at him. "Apparently." she laughs nervously. "Really? So you heard about the Earthquake?" he asks her. "Uh, yeah. I feel so bad." she lies. "I don't remember what country it was. Do you?" he asks her.

Man, this dude wants me to have a lot of sins, she thinks.

"Well --" She was cut off by her roommate.

"Nathan! You're here!" Blake hugs her boyfriend.

Thank goodness, she sighs in her mind.

Nathan hugs his girlfriend tighter. "Hey, baby." he says to her. "Who's at the door?" they hear a voice behind them. Crap.

They all turned around and saw a certain blonde. "Why now?" she mumbles. "Uh, Blake, why is Ross Lynch doing here?" he glares at the blonde. "Nathan, he is -- uh -- well --" Laura cuts her off.

"He's my boyfriend!" she blurts out.

"Boyfriend?" they all say in disbelief. She gives Ross a 'Go with it' look. He understands and clears his throat. "I mean -- yes, she's my girlfriend." he lies.

"Blake, is this true?" Nathan asks. "Uh --" she looks at her roommate. "Yes, this is her boyfriend." she smiles nervously. "I don't believe it." he glares at Ross. "You don't?" Blake says nervously. "Yeah. I mean, he's the biggest playboy in Hollywood. It's impossible that he finally got a girlfriend." he says. "Hey, people change." Ross defends. "Yeah, but people like you don't." Nathan says.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." Ross glares at the brunette. "Yeah, but you're not a book." he smirks. "Stop it!" Laura begs. "Just shut up, Marano!" Ross yells at the brunette girl. She looks at him with shock. "You shouldn't talk to you girlfriend like that." Nathan glares at him. "No. W-what I meant w-was --" Ross stuttered. "They always do this," Blake laughs nervously. "Right, Laur?" Blake looks at Laura. "Y-yeah." she looks down.

"You know what? We should go now before the restaurant closes. See you guys later." Blake waves at the couple -- I mean, friends. Oh, who am I kidding? They're not even close as friends.

Let's just say their partners, for now.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N ~

That was a lame chapter. But I hope you guys enjoyed it! :)

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.4K 28
It was always a competition for the brunette. She would constantly find herself competing for his attention, but it's not like that mattered. Ross L...
18.1K 903 18
Crush- a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special. ××× Laura had one of those. She was head over heels f...
68.9K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...
18.8K 1.3K 28
"Nothing was declared, There was no deals, no promises, no ring Even so Whenever I'm close to you, I seem to forget about that."...