I Miss us, Magcon

By YouTubebaess

Magcon, its 2020 and the fights, secrets aren't over. Nash is sad about Cameron leaving him, Cameron will do... More

Finally
Friends

Jadison

41 2 0
By YouTubebaess

"Madi...you know I like you," I said not wanting to say I love you like I usually did. Madison Beer looked at me crossing her arms, but smiled and kissed my cheek. I know the haters of Jadison would've hated this, and to be honest I wasn't sure how I felt. Madison was sweet, cute, and innocent to some people, besides the fact that she lied about her tape when she was 14. I couldn't stand liars, especially if I was with them. She moved into my place in 2017, Jack moved out, when we started fighting. Imagine, you're best friend since kindergarten, not wanting to stick with you. Hell, I missed him, he was a great, honest, and funny guy. I loved how he could be the person I loved and cared for.
"Well, babe I'm heading off to pick up the food," I said getting out of the snuggling sack. Madi looked around, but held my hand... and kissed me on the mouth. I was smiling, but knowing we haven't kissed on the mouth, since Jack left made me hurt. I guess I'm a sensitive guy, I noticed my eyes tearing up, so I left for the food. Without Jack I was nothing, I couldn't ignore things like I used to, I didn't get to see Jacks face in the morning, when he ran to me and talked about Jack and Jack. It wasn't the same, its not Jadison, I didn't want it to be.
"Hey its uh me, I jus-" " Sorry," I just bumped into a guy who smiled when he saw me, probably a fan. But then I saw the brown eyes, and smile.
"Cam?" I asked, as Cameron smiled, and pulled me to a door. I laughed knowing he'd have to push twice as hard.
"I haven't seen you in so long! I miss you bro. Whats happening with Madison gonna break the question to her anytime soon?" Cameron asked with a teasing smile. I laughed knowing he was joking. I wasn't going to marry someone I liked, while Jack was away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 171K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
511K 16.9K 42
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
152K 25.1K 16
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
315K 36.4K 91
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...