Stiffly but Swiftly (A Harry...

By spazzyk25

April Jean Waterson is 17 and better known as A.J. Waterson was dating Harry Styles. She had a great voice an... More

A little about April Jean Wateron (A.J. Waterson)
Stiffly but Swiftly (A Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 19
Chap. 20
Chap. 21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
What Hurts The Most (A Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)

Chap. 7

116 2 1
By spazzyk25

I got the practice times and the boys helped me put the amps back. I walked back home and sat my stuff on my bed and went down stairs. I grabbed some chips and went back in my room and went on twitter. I saw the post Harry put up. "I think if one member of the band disagrees on something than we all should." I tweeted back. "@Harry_Styles its better off to see who outnumbers who... Or just go to twitter and complain about it #SuckItUp." Five minuets after I posted that tweet, I got a phone call. I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Was that really necessary?" The low voice said on the other line. "Oh hey Harry! Don't worry! I got the practice times!" I said. Harry growled on the other side of the phone. "Ok here's the deal. You hurt or bother me in any kind of way, I'll make sure you get kicked out of the concert we will be performing at. Understand?" Harry said stiffly. "I'm not under a stand." I replied. "You know what I mean!" He hung up. "Well for a guy that likes girls, sure acts like one." I said to myself. It started to get dark out. I put the chips away and went to bed. I woke up and went and took a shower. Once done, I threw on some regular jeans and a black t-shirt with a pink skull on it. I threw my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my regular violin. I walked to the arena and walked in. The boys were warming up their voices as Taylor sat in the front row messing around on her phone. I got on my twitter quickly and tweeted, "You all are in for a huge surprise!" I put my phone away and walked up to them. "Hey!" They all said... Except Harry... He's being a little crabby... You know what, never mind. I sat my case on stage and got out my violin and jumped on stage. "Ok! What song are you guys doing right now?" I asked. "Live While We're Young." Niall said. I grabbed my phone and went on YouTube and typed the song in and put my head phones. "What are you doing?" Liam asked. "I've never really heard the song before so I need the beat and the sound and how ever the beat is, is how I dance." They nodded... Harry is still being a crabby... I'm just going to flat out say it! He's being a crabby bitch! Oh wells! I guess Taylor either didn't do it last night with him or didn't do it right. The song was over and I put my stuff back in my case. "Ok lets do this." The song started. My pulling and pushing of the bow along the strings that connected the strings to the violin and the placing of my fingers of each note was awesome. Never have I really done this beat before but it was awesome! They started singing. I was just off to the side doing my thing while they did theirs. Harry ended it off by singing, "And live while were young." But he held the last note for ten seconds. He finished and I rolled my eyes. "What! Is him holding the last note bad!?" Taylor yelled at me. "Oh call the cops!" I said sarcastically. Harry walked over to me. "What?" He asked. Taylor pointed her finger at me. "Once you finished that last note, she rolled her eyes." Harry looked at me. "I remembered when I was a tattle tale... When I was fucking five!" Taylor gave me a dirty look. "Are you jealous?" Harry asked. I looked at Harry. "I think you were just showing off a little." "So were you with your dancing." "That's what I do! I'm a dancing violinist! I need to learn the beats to the songs in order to do the freaking concert like I've always done my concerts!" "Challenge!" Taylor yelled. "What!?" I said. "Challenge! Who ever can hold a note the longest. Harry's voice versus that wooden thing." I glared at her. "Its a violin and the blonde dumb ass has good idea for once." Taylor got on stage and I put my violin and bow down. Harry swept her off the ground and held her back before she could get to me. I decided to tease her. "What's the matter? Have to have your boyfriend hold you back!?" She tried jumping over Harry. I made kissy noises and patted my thighs like you would to make a dog come to you. Harry got her controlled and his lips crushed onto hers. I leaned over and made vomit noises. Harry turned around. "Ok! Lets get this challenge over and done with!" I grabbed my phone and put the video recorder on. I walked over to Niall. "Please?" He nodded. "Ok tap this button." He held the camera as Liam had a stop watch on his phone. "Ok. Ready?" The camera turned on. I picked my violin and bow up. "Get set..." I rested the violin on my shoulder as my bow was placed high and gently on the violin. "Go!" His voice was low but steady as mine was a little higher. I had a plan going. Go slowly but as a steady pace. I've done this before. "What's the time Liam?" I asked as Harry and I stared at each other. "35 seconds." Every one was intense by this challenge. Harry was turning a shade of purple once Liam said, "1 minuet." He stopped and sucked in a big breath of air. I had only a little bit of bow left, like a few inches. I jumped in excitement. "Yay! I won! Who da best? I'm da best!" Niall gave me my phone back and I looked at Harry, who fell and started coughing. I sat my violin down and ran over to him. Kneeling down next to him. He was laying on his front side. "Harry turn over!" I helped him but I realized the couching was him laughing. "Haha! I got you!" He yelled. "What?" "I'm just joking around!" Everybody started to laugh... But me. I felt tears stinging my eyes. They didn't even notice me when I put my violin back in my case and walked off. I opened the door and heard Harry yell, "Aww come on A.J.!" I walked out and sprinted, with my case in my arms, straight home. I went inside and locked the door. Every things else was locked already. I sat against my bed as tears streamed down my face. "That jackass!" I yelled. "I'm glad I left his stupid drunk fucking ass two years ago!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 14.4K 25
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
563K 15.2K 48
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
472K 39.1K 107
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)