Step By Step | Sehun & Irene

By hunrenes

Two main characters, Irene Hyun and Oh Sehun. It's Irene's final year of being a student, and she's determine... More

0 | Prologue
1 | Life Forgotten
2 | Monday Blues
3 | Trauma
4 | It's Inducement, Shhh
5 | Your Pain Is My Pressure
6 | Beauty Sleep
7 | Female Matters
8 | Grayscale
9 | When There's Desire, There's Regret
10 | Rebirth
11 | The Party
12 | Yin's Submission
13 | Room 2704

14 | Deflowering

1K 37 8
By hunrenes

(This chapter contains mature scenes and terminology. Please read at your own discretion.)

Irene only managed to sleep for a good hour before waking up again. Despite having resolved many issues last night, her mind was not yet at peace.
She sits up and finger-combs her hair over to the other side, managing to get a glimpse of the man next to her as she did.

It appeared as though Sehun was sleeping very soundly tonight. His breath drew up and down in a steady rhythm, looking peaceful.

A part of her wishes that the bed was a bit smaller.
She craved his closeness – and at that moment, his warmth too. Their hotel room being the size that it was, was pretty chilly.

"So cold," she whispers to herself, rubbing her hands together and blowing on them. She looks down at her arms and sees raised goosebumps on her skin. She would've snuggled up next to Sehun, but she was more afraid of waking him up than anything. He was just as tired as she was last night, she knew that much.

She continues to sit in bed while the sound of Sehun's light snores gave her solace in the pitch-black room. Irene suddenly remembers that she was in dire need of a shower: all that running, fighting and crying made her perspire like mad.

Her milky white legs slip out of the large duvet, and she walks herself to the bathroom. She strips off her bra and panties and idly heads into the shower, anticipating to be under the cleansing pour of water. It cascades over her, and she holds her face up into the soothing stream.

-

Sehun woke up to the sound of pattering water and a woman humming away. He straightened himself up, smiling inwardly.

I'm falling hard for her, aren't I?

Sehun went outside to their balcony, sitting out there for a long time. He occasionally leaned back in his seat and stretched his tired muscles out. He was gazing out into the inky sky when suddenly, he recalled the night Hayi left to Russia.
She was set on completing her third semester in ballet school, and from that moment, he vowed to live without deep ties to anyone. That only been six months ago, but it felt like something from a much remoter past. That vow of his was quickly crumbling away ever since he had become close to Irene.

His mind goes back to the encounter with Jung's henchman: how he passively looked at the both of them, gave Sehun a nod, and walked away. The haunting image will forever be etched into his memory.

Sehun didn't know what the future would hold, but he did know that until he stepped out of this hotel, this may be the very last time he would have Irene by his side like this.

-

Irene had her eyes closed, humming a familiar tune Sehun couldn't quite put his finger on. His heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: he felt incredibly fond of her.

As he watched her shower, he quietly undressed himself of his trousers and soppy dress shirt, only leaving his boxer briefs on.

"Can't sleep?" he called, standing by the doorway. Irene looked up at him, her doe eyes widening as she noticed what Sehun was wearing (or in this case, what he wasn't).

It took her several seconds of standing under pelting water to realise that he was seeing her fully naked right now. A look of shyness suddenly dawned on her face, and she hurriedly turns around, staring blankly at the wall of the shower.

"Can I join you?" said Sehun, already pushing down the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear.
"Ehem – yes, sure," she replies, trying to make her butt look perky.

The glass door opens effortlessly for him and officially, – beds weren't the only thing they shared.

In an instant, he was beside her, lightly giving her back a tap to make room for both of them.

"There, that's the um... shower head," she mutters,  handing it to him friskily. Jets of water shot straight onto his chest and lightly sprayed his face, to which he shut his mouth and rubbed his eyes to. 

"You good there?" he asks Irene, letting the warm water run down his entire body.

"Definitely," she answers with ease, placing her wet hair behind her.

It catches his eye – the ebony hair that looked silky smooth under the running water. His eyes slowly gravitate to what the owner of that hair was doing, and was instantly forced to hold in a laugh.

Irene's fingers were lightly scrubbing at her scalp, despite there not being any product whatsoever. With clamped lips, Sehun quickly extends his arm out, reaching for the shampoo that was in front of her. He chuckled. "I think you're forgetting this?"

Irene felt a dollop of purple-tinted shampoo fall onto her roots. 

"Ah... yes, that... thanks." She voiced out her words in a soft mumble. Irene quickly worked the shampoo into a thick lather, clearly embarrassed with herself. "Yum. Smells like lavender," she says, just for the sake of saying something. "My favourite."

Nope...
Rose is your favourite.

"Right," said Sehun dubiously. As he was washing his caramel coloured hair, he noticed how especially tense Irene was.
She seemed like she was short of breath, and she began washing a section of her hair three, no four, times repeatedly, leaving out other sections.

He puts the shampoo bottle back in its place and reaches for the body wash. He squeezes a dime sized amount of soap onto his palm and rubs it between his hands.
Before long, Irene feels his slippery hands gently grab her by the arms. She was now directly facing him, baring it all for him to see. Sehun stayed very still, marvelling at the sight of the woman before him.

Totally uncovered by the absence of makeup, her fresh steamed face made her radiate youth and purity.
But on the other hand, Irene's body had the lustre of being extremely fuckable – her plump breasts, her tiny nipples, the round indentation of her navel, her hipbones, her clean shaven pussy.

All of these aspects made the subconscious feelings of sexual desire brew a deeper storm within him.
Snap out of it, Sehun.

He attempts to occupy himself with something else and begins to rub soap on her, wanting to calm his animalistic thoughts. Standing in front of her, he ran his hands over her tummy and back, before crouching down to clean her lower torso.

The feeling of Sehun's hands running all over her naked body makes her blush profusely. She tries to look elsewhere apart from his muscular arms and sexy face, but her eyes go straight to a body part that was even more risqué: the package that was in between Sehun's legs.

It was at least 6 inches now that he was halfway erect, she could only wonder how large it would get when he was fully erect.

Irene couldn't concentrate. Her thoughts ran wild and her mind suddenly painted the image of Sehun's large dick entering her female system. Her lips part as she unintentionally whispers, 'that's a big cock,' out loud.

"What'd you say?" Sehun asks out of curiosity, not catching the muted words that just came out of her mouth.

There was a pause, an awkward and embarrassing one, and Irene could feel her entire body tense up from the total humiliation she was putting herself through.

Quickly, she had to come up with a save on the spot. "I... I said 'don't stop'," said Irene in a flustered manner.

"I see," he chuckles, finishing up by washing the soap off her legs. She's definitely lying, thought Sehun.

He rinsed off the remaining froth from his hands before cutting the water flow. Then, Sehun looked back at her, taking notice of how red-faced she had gotten. "I must say," he says, squeezing warm water out of a washcloth, "I've never seen you so shy before."

"Shy?" she repeated, and Sehun nodded.
"What makes you say I'm shy?" She looked slightly offended. Irene knew what he had to say was the truth, but she didn't appreciate it coming out of Sehun's mouth.

With a blasé exhalation, the man leans down to look at her face. "Hmm." He pauses for a moment, making a mental analysis of her features. "The colour of your cheeks perhaps?" he says, lightly grazing her blushing face. "Or is it the sudden lack of eye contact?"

He stroked her chin, directing the coy woman to face his way. She took light breaths, not wanting to make eye contact anytime soon.

"You've got a beautiful body, you know?" he whispers intimately, and Irene's toes curled at the rough velvet of his voice. "Don't shy away from it."

He enveloped her into a hug, holding her tight underneath the dripping shower. Sehun's god-like frame radiated heat and hunger, sparking her desire for him. His cock felt hard and thick against her body so she knew he was just as aroused as herself.

"Let's get out of here," says Sehun, noticing how the entire bathroom had steamed up from their hot shower.
Sehun grabbed two large white towels, wrapping one around Irene till she looked reminiscent to a giant marshmallow. He chuckled at her adorable appearance, hastily drying himself off with the other towel before wrapping it around his waist.

Irene turns to stare into the mirror that was quickly fogging up, but instead of looking at herself, she studied Sehun's reflection. Lanky, yet sleekly muscular, he had pale skin and keen brown eyes. His eyebrows looked sharper now that he was fresh out of the shower, and that was all she could catch before the mirror had a translucent sheen of vapour over it.

In the spur of the moment, she felt like she needed him – needed his connection. "I want you, Sehun," she says quietly, reaching out for his arm. 

Sehun's tongue darted out of his mouth, wetting his lips as he watched Irene undrape the towel off of her body. 

Was this her first time? He asked, and she nodded.

He lifts her up onto the bathroom counter, laying her down as he pins her arms up above her. Sehun kissed her lips passionately, exploring the palate of her mouth with his tongue.
"Are you wet?" he says, pulling up for a breath before diving back down for another kiss.
"Mm – yes. I think so." she sounds out.

"Open your legs for me," he murmured. "Let me see."
Irene's stomach tightened at his appeal. "Sehun..." she mumbled, "I'll only embarrass myself."
The male's expression softened before her, and he began to run his fingers through her long, sweet-smelling hair. "Whenever you're ready then." he nodded, his eyes full of sincerity.

It was lucky, perhaps, that Irene would be having her first time with the man in front of her. Sehun knew exactly how to please her, but best of all, he would wait patiently for her – whether it took her five minutes or five hours, he would wait till she was comfortable.

Irene's heart raced thinking about what she was about to do next. She inhaled through her nose and exhaled through her mouth. Reaching down with both her hands, she touched the lips of her sex and spread them, exposing her wetness to the man it ached for.

Sehun leaned close, admiring the sight of her slick pussy. "Touch yourself for me."
"W-what?"
"Go on," he said in a hushed voice. "Just like this." Sehun guided her, bringing two of her fingers down to her entrance. He teases her, running her fingers up and down her tight cunt to the jewel of her clit before sliding them into her.
Irene exhales heavily, shutting her eyes. "That feels so good..."

Sehun's cock ached to sink into that snug heat, knowing how amazing the sensation must be.
"It only gets better," he whispers, biting his lip. He brought her thumb down to her clit, rubbing circles around the sensitive nub. She gasped in delight, picturing that it was Sehun doing all these things to her, instead of herself. 

As her fingers began to explore different areas, with different pressures and speeds, the sounds of her soft gasps and sweet little moans from her own stimulation made him go fully erect.

Sehun hastily exits the bathroom, rummaging for a condom that was buried somewhere in his coat.

"So sexy," he says, returning to his lady. While looking at her plunge her fingers deep into her core, he rips the packet with his teeth.
"W– wait," said Irene, stopping him in his tracks. "Let me put it on you."
Sehun stood still, surprised that her voice was so composed. Irene swiftly takes the condom from his fingers and pushes him back against the bathroom's cold marble wall. Slowly, her tiny hands slide down to his hard abs, caressing the lines of his Apollo's belt.

She sank gracefully to her knees, trying to keep her cool. Irene slowly undid the knot of his towel, letting it drop heavily to the floor. His heavy, thickly veined erection sprung up in front of her, turning her pink in the face.

Sehun's eyes made their way onto Irene, carefully monitoring her every move.

She placed the ring of the condom on the head of his penis, while her tongue darted out to wet her lips. "Oh God," Sehun rolled his eyes and smirked, knowing exactly where this was going.

Irene held him back with both of her tiny hands before rolling the condom over him with her mouth. Soft, playful sucks from his root to tip drove him half out of his mind. Her head bobbed as she pleasured him slowly, sucking his length. He hissed, holding in a loud moan.

Her cheeks hollowed with the force of her suction, her tongue fluttering over the underside of his cock. Tightening his grip on Irene's neck, he tried to slow her down. "Don't make me come," he warned. "We're going to ruin the condom."

She shook her head, teasing him. With that, Irene picked up her pace, testing his limits.

"Fuck, Irene." Sehun groaned, not bearing what she was doing to him. Eventually, he gave up and started to move her head with the grip of his hands, urging her to suck faster.
Harder.
To drain him.

A faint moan escaped her lips. He was close, and she knew that. "Stop, please," he begged in a low raspy tone. He pulled his length out of her mouth, trying to catch his breath.

Sehun asked her to stand, holding his hand out to her. Then, all but instinctively, Sehun tossed Irene over his shoulder, carrying her out of the steamy bathroom.

A sudden blast of cool AC air welcomed them both as they entered the bedroom. Pressed up against him, he could feel her naked body shiver. Irene's nipples beaded tight and teeth began to chatter.
"I-it's cold in here, Sehun."
"I know. I'll warm you up," he rubs her back gently. "Just hold on for me."

Irene said his name out in a breathless whisper as she felt a cold hand slide between her legs, massaging her wet, swollen pussy.

Sehun set her lightly onto the bed, climbing in after her. Irene's long damp hair marked her territory on the bed, leaving darkened wet patches everywhere.

He threw the toasty bedsheets over their cold, naked bodies, trying to make them warm. Irene's lips curled into a smile, and she started to pull Sehun close to her, longing for his affection.

Sehun could feel the full shape of her breasts press up against him. He began to trace the outline of her body with the flat of his hand, driving the softness of her skin into his brain. "Trust me," he says to Irene in hushed tones, initiating that he was about to penetrate her.

Irene's opening was warm and wet. And yet, when Sehun went into her, Irene tensed with pain, her eyes squeezing shut. His brow furrowed, worried that he was hurting her. "I'll stop if you want me to –"
"No, no! I'm fine," she assured him, stroking his soft face. "I want this."

He was far too big for her tiny frame, but she adopted the pain, set on making love to him this night.

"Alright," he whispers, sliding himself in as far as her body would allow. He stayed that way for a while, kneading her breasts and kissing her lips. And then, as she began to seem calmer, Sehun told her, "I'm going to be gentle now," and allowed himself to begin moving inside her. He made slow and gentle movements, listening to the sound of her breaths and moans.

It wasn't long before Irene craved something stronger. "Go faster," she begged in a whisper. Her arms tightened around his, wanting more.

He obeyed her, gradually quickening up his pace. With each thrust, he made sure his entire length was in her pussy, then pulled out a quarter way before ramming himself back into her.
"Yes, baby!" she cries loudly, causing Sehun to quickly swoop in and attack her lips.
"We're gonna wake up all the guests!" he laughed, kissing her harder. He loved this woman so much.

Irene shut her lips tight in attempt to hold back her moans. Her eyes fluttered open, watching keenly as he continuously swivelled his hips to please her. The sight of his thick cock continuously ramming itself into her made her feel like a dirty little slut - but she loved it. "Fuck me hard, Sehun."
He coughed. "What?" he said, taken aback. "You sure about this?"
She dared him with lustful eyes, "Go crazy on me, Oh Sehun."

Without another word, Sehun fiercely spun her around onto her stomach. He commenced the new position by spanking her ass hard, leaving an erotic red mark of his handprint on her ass cheek.
"Tell me what you want, Irene," he demands. Fisting her hair into a long ponytail, he forced her head up, making her moan loudly from the pain.
"I want to be fucked," she heaves, grinding herself into the bed, stimulating her clit. "Hard."

The inviting tone in her voice turned him on even more. Blood rushed to his penis, aching to be plunged back into her tightness. "My naughty girl," he whispers, forcefully sinking his entire length into her.
Irene gasps loudly, throwing her face into the pillows. Sehun nails her hips to the bed and started fucking her hard and fast, just like she wanted. The passionate strokes of his heavy cock sent pleasure through her in heated waves.
"Urgh, yes!" she wails in pleasure when he manages to hit her sacred G-spot. "Right there!"
He felt so good in her.

After a few more shoves, Sehun felt like he was missing something – like the cherry on top of the cake. He halts and pulls himself out, realising it was her that he was lacking. Don't get him wrong, Irene's ass was a lovely tease factor, but nothing got him more excited than seeing her innocent face crumble at the provocative things he was doing to her.

"Look at me," he says, needing to see her. This time, he moves himself to end of the bed, standing up. Irene turns around to face the towering Sehun once more, and with a rough pull of his hands on her waist, she's down by the edge too, skin to skin with her lover. "Agh!" she wails, feeling bed burns all over her back.

Sehun takes in the sight of her current state.

Irene Hyun, 23 years young, a Daegu girl, was glistening in sweat. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were slightly parted.
"God, you're gorgeous," Sehun says, feeling his heart pulse senselessly for her.

Promptly, he inserted himself into her melting pussy. "Oh yes," Irene's back instantly arches, writhing in his grasp. She lifts her head up, savouring the feeling of him stretching her out.

He begins at once, fucking her wildly. His hungry eyes fixed onto hers, not abandoning them at any second.
Irene tried hard to maintain the eye contact, but was finding it impossible when Sehun was going that fast inside of her.

His harsh thrusts made her bounce so vigorously that her dark locks began to conceal her face.
"Push your hair back – I want to see you when you're being fucked," he says, his voice rough and low.
"Oh!" she whined desperately. His dirty talk made her squeeze hard around his dick, causing him to moan deeply.

She failed to keep her eyes on him when the big crown of his cock rubbed a tender spot inside her, causing her eyes to roll back and loudly moan in ecstasy.
"You like that, huh?" he taunted. "You like it when my cock destroys your insides?"
Sehun's face was harsh with lust. His deep cheekbones and jaw protruded even more as his lips formed an 'O' shape, drawing in sharp breaths of air.

Her helpless moans became more erratic as she felt him angle her hips upwards to allow for deeper penetration. Sehun picks up his pace, harshly running his penis over her sensitive G-spot.
"Come on, Irene! Argh! — Keep up with me," he grunts, holding onto her hips like his life depended on it.

She was completely losing it, screaming out "Sehun!" every time he hit that perfect spot inside her. His huge cock pound in and out of her core, over and over again. "Yes! Just like that! UGH!" she cried, holding onto him tighter as she felt her orgasm near its sweet release.

He mumbled a string of curses under his breath, feeling her vaginal walls spasm in time with his brutal thrusts. "Do it for me, baby — Let me see you come," he gasps against her throat.

She was sobbing his name at this point. "Sehun, oh– Sehun!" Irene felt hot tears roll down her eyes. Her legs began to shake while the tiny muscles inside her pussy constricted in a merciless rhythm.

Before she could make out what was happening, Irene comes violently, spurting out thick white juices. "Ah!" She held hard onto his broad shoulders, feeling herself shake beneath his large physique.

As she orgasms, her inner walls clench around his penis repeatedly, igniting his sharp release.
"Irene!" he cries, clasping onto her body tightly, leaving a bruise. "Fuck!" he swore, pumping into her as he came long and hard.

The last wave of pleasure hits him, and Sehun drops his head onto her throat, "You did so well," he pants, kissing her neck.
She smiles, running her hand through his wild brown hair. "Thank you, Sehun," she whispers into his ears. She tipped his chin up with the light touch of her finger before pressing her lips to his.

-

Irene lay still for a long while, her head nestled onto Sehun's chest. He shut his eyes, one hand running slowly down her hair. He was just about to doze off before he heard her giggle beneath him.

"What?" he smiles, his eyes still shut.
"Nothing." She lifts herself off from his body, laying herself down beside him. "Just thinking about what you said at the party," she says, amused. "About our babies."

"Our babies?" he smirked, bringing his mouth to her ear, making her squirm. Her ticklishness made him smile, joy filled up in his chest until it felt too small to contain. A tiny laugh escapes his lips. "What about our babies, hm?"

"If I remember it correctly, you said that you were fucking sexy and that I was fucking hot and that we'll make the best babies."
Sehun's lips crinkled into a wide grin until he finally burst out laughing. "Wow," he says, shaking his head. "I really do say the most inappropriate things when I'm drunk!"
"Took you long enough to realize, silly!" she yelled at him, pinching his cheek. He laughed; he couldn't help himself. Perhaps it was the after effects of the amazing sex, but Sehun was feeling high on cloud 9.

"Okay. So how many kids do you want?"
She pauses, really thinking about all the factors that came with raising children.
"Three." she beams, thinking of three little babies walking around with their stubby little arms and legs.

"Only three?" Sehun's lips pursed, hoping she would want more.
"What do you mean only three!" she shoves him, nearly making him roll off the bed. "Three is plenty!"
"I was thinking more like five." he winks. "Get it? Oh Sehun?"
"My..." she sighs, disappointed. "Aren't you just funny?" Irene watched as Sehun practically died from laughing at his own joke, hugging her and acting silly in the process. She scoffed, laughing with him.

"So what's it gonna be? Boys? Girls?"
"I want two boys and a girl."
"Two boys? Nah, it's no fun having an older brother," Sehun says, speaking from experience.
Irene cocked her head. "Whatever the outcome is, Mr Daddy-To-Be, I'll be happy."

"Shall we start then?" he grins, playfully giving her bare ass a hard smack.
"Oh Sehun!" Irene gasps loudly. "A-after marriage!" she screeched, feeling him sprinkle hundreds of tiny kisses up and down her body.

Upon hearing three loud, vexed thumps against their wall, coming from the neighbouring hotel room, they stopped their horseplay at once. Sehun quickly rolled onto his back while Irene froze up, both of them facing the ceiling.
Oops, was the first word that left Irene's mouth.
"Do – do you think they heard all that?" Sehun mutters.
Irene's hand shuffles under the covers, holding his. "Yeah..."
"And all our...?"
"You bet..." she nods, her nose crinkling up in a bashful manner.

Irene turn to him to see if his expression was deadpan, but she was only faced with a red Sehun trying hard to restrain any sounds, then failing when he made eye contact with her. He snorts, his lips trembling to suppress his laughter.

"Don't you dare!" she exclaims in a half yell-half whisper, quickly placing her hands over his mouth, then over her ears and back to his mouth again. Irene's sixth sense makes her go for the blanket, throwing it over the both of them to muffle out their shrills.

Her laughter turns into giggles, and her giggles turn into quiet hums when she feels him hover on top of her, peeling back the sheets so that their heads were the only things uncovered.

"I wanna marry you, Irene Hyun," he says, stroking her hair lightly. "Let's get married," Sehun spoke softly, staring into her inviting eyes. She was the only real thing in his world, his Irene.

She lifted her gaze and was stunned once again by Sehun's handsome features, as she had been countless times in the past. "Lovers and spouses are two very different things, don't you agree?" she whispers, thinking over what he just said. "But I do like the sound of calling you my husband," she says, staring at his lips like it was the first time.

"And I like the sound of calling you my wife." he replies, "My life." He leans in close, plundering his future wife's mouth with supple kisses.

Irene smiled into the kiss.
She was so deeply in love with the man she knew.
That tender, emotional man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 188 8
(SeBaek - Completed) baekhyun's a self-proclaimed expert matchmaker on his way to change his best friend's life and he just so happens to need sehun'...
2.9K 153 22
Byun Baekhyun lived a perfectly planned life, prefect past, perfect present, perfect future. But when his life begins to veer farther and farther awa...
21.8K 974 14
#thepowerawards Bae Seunghwan, an ordinary girl who don't really bother about her surrounding. She only knows study and book. That's her life. Two bo...
13.1K 888 35
Sehuns trainee days are glum and sad until he meets a certain doe eyed boy who fills up the place in his heart that was once empty. These two boys an...