Jet Black Heart

By ssa_jeid

Jennifer Jareau always tells people she's in a committed relationship, but what she doesn't tell them, is he'... More

Introduction
Dismissing
Keeping Secrets
My Place
His Bedroom
Get Him To Five
Got A Case
Pack Your Bags
Undercover
Later
Movie Night
Wanna Go Out Tonight?
No Control
Moonlight
Prove Me Wrong
Good Morning
Always
Getting Sick
Good Luck
The Test
Broken Mirror
Daniel Smith
Flames
Runaway
Broken Nose
Nothing But Dirt
Grandview
Looking For A Job?
Double Date
Four Months
Car Bombing
Jennifer..
Good Reason
Spence
Inches From Each Other
Doctors Office
Little Things
Never Loved
Any Names?
Out To Lunch
Falling In Love
Closer
Yes.
Epilogue

Fights

1K 51 8
By ssa_jeid

Reid's POV

I kissed her. I wasn't going to, but when my hands met her cheeks, that's when I realized I really wanted to. "No look I- I can't do this." I say pulling away seeing her sad face "JJ we really gotta talk. I can't ignore this while I'm here." "What is it?" JJ asked as we walk to the small couch "You sit on that side." I say pointing to the side next to the wall "Why?" JJ asked "So you don't have anything to throw." I say "Spence what's going on." JJ say as we sit. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the punching I know I'm about to get. "Hotch said if you weren't back by three months you would be fired from the BAU. He filed the paper work last week." I say "What?!" JJ says as she jumps off the couch "I'm so sorry JJ.." I say "What if I was dead! I could of been dead and he would of fired me! He didn't know what I was doing or where I was! I could of been dead and he would of still fired me! That's bullshit!" JJ yells as I stand up, instantly regretting it "And you!" Here is comes.. "You knew and you didn't tell me! Hell I kissed you and I was going to go back with you but no! You had to lie to me!" JJ yells as she stands near my face "I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you." I whisper as I look at JJ who looks pissed "Don't be a smart ass!" JJ says "I'm not. You are." I say as her fist connects with my jaw. There it is.

JJ's POV

"Don't be a smart ass!" I say "I'm not. You are." Spence says. I look at his blank expression and pull my arm back. My fist hits hard on his jaw causing him to stumble a little before grabbing it. "Get out." I say "What?" Spence says "Get out! Get out get out get out!" I yell as he stumbled to the door before taking one last look at me "Out!" I yell as he slams the door and leaves. I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry baby." I say crying as I put my hands on my stomach, sitting on the couch "I'm sorry you had to hear that." I whisper as I feel a slight kick "I know you hate when we have fights. So do I baby." I say "So do I.  But this time.. It was daddy's fault."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 704 92
(A Criminal Minds Fanfic {Dr. Spencer Reid}) Book 2 in the "Psychosis" series. As long as the members of the BAU have known her, Ciara Byrne has kep...
110K 2.6K 21
Traveling late at night is always dangerous, especially on a public train. What happens when Spencer leaves work late? Will the team see him again or...
240K 5K 101
SSA Jennifer Jareau , mother and loving wife has a secret well kept from her team, almost a 20- year old secret. Only Will and her parents know about...
4.4K 37 26
Jemily: Emily Is in love with JJ for 4 years now. But JJ is in relationship with Will for almost 3 years now. Emily was always good at hiding her fee...