Big Hero 7

By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Yokai has been defeated and the city of San Fransokyo is safe, Hiro and his friends enjoy being super heroes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

577 24 2
By hiro_hamada_bighero6

Hiro's pov

It was very dark out and they still haven't came, I became a bit worried "where could they be...?" i moved away from the wall and looked around, not seeing anyone i hopped onto Baymax's back " Baymax, I need you to find the others ", he nodded and flew off.

We were flying around San Fransokyo but still no sign of them. I got even more worried, until a few minutes later Baymax found them, we flew down and I hopped off his back. He led me to the area they were at and I looked around not seeing anyone "Baymax, is your scanner broken? Cause their not here... " i said looking at him, he looked back at me then said, "of course not, I wouldn't be useful in this event and I am never wrong," okay i think I'm not the genius anymore...

I looked around and saw some smoke in the trees, I walked towards it and my eyes widened and I gasped, what I saw was the most terrifying thing i have encountered since Tadashi's death...

I ran up to Wasabi's car and saw it was crashed to the ground and on fire "no..." i tried to see inside and only got a tiny glimpse, I saw No one in there, "this is all my fault..." i said, tears already filling my eyes.

First Tadashi, then my aunt, then Now my friends! I've got nothing left... i looked at Baymax, I was happy he was the only one here but, what if something happens to him to? My vision was getting blurry, I realized it was because tears flooded my eyes, I shut my eyes close and let them fall down my face.

My eyes flew open, the tears were still falling, I wiped them off and clenched my fists, I felt anger filling me and I hopped back on baymax, "was this the only place it said they were? " i yelled a bit, he nodded and I sighed, still wanting to cry. I looked around then yelled at Baymax "let's go, now! We need to go to the garage and figure out who did this! ."

he flew off right after I said that and I wished none of this has ever happened. We Made it to the garage and I hopped off Baymax and headed to a computer, I started typing in, '/Hiro/Desktop/Data_chip_120'. Baymax looked at me confused and I turned around to look at him "I'm making you another chip, you have the healthcare and fighting chip but next I'm going to make you a poisoned fighting chip" i turned back around and pressed ' click to browse videos'

He looked more confused then i sighed " it makes your fighting moves more deadly and it will make your rocket fist even more powerful" i explained, I needed him to be a bit more dangerous, it's not all about being cute and cuddly, you have to move out of your comfort zone and destroy.

"this doesn't sound like a good idea, Hiro, someone can get badly hurt" he announced, I found a video and clicked it, I swiped it to the other computer and let the data finish. "nothing will happen, last time i just lost my mind, cause you know... Callaghan survived, and T-tadash didn't" my voice cracked but i ignored it

"Data transfer, complete " the computer said. I smiled and ran over to grab it i wrote down 'poison' and opened baymax chip holder, I placed it in and closed it.

" now let's go find out who did this... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.5K 23
Recently, my parents just died. My other relatives weren't available, so I had to move to San Fransokyo. Aunt Cass, or what she told me to call her...
55 3 5
This story is about a couple of extraordinary teenagers, their families, and their friends in an adventure to change the world. Ordinary people savin...
67.7K 1.6K 56
This is just another HiroGo fanfic... I hope you like it! This is my first fanfic
40.3K 644 34
Things are going great for Hiro and his friends, until somebody shows up and everyone leaves Hiro alone. How will his friends make it up to Hiro? W...