Golden Freddy x Springtrap

By JaytheEnder

Golden Freddy and the gang including the toys (the toys are the siblings of the gang) attend Stirling High. T... More

Author Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Thank You!!!!!
A/N
A/N
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
A/N
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
New Story
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
New Story
Wonderful News!!!
A/N
I Got Tagged?!!

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 74 33
By JaytheEnder

~~~Zack's POV~~~

Did they seriously go to sleep? It's only three thirty! Whatever. Now Cameron is going to pay for going back to that deranged bunny. I told him he was.

Oh. You're probably wondering how I got to Vincent's house. I have my ways. Plus I followed him.

Now I know where Cameron has been hiding. So I think I'm going to ditch school tomorrow. My phone then started ringing.

"Helloe?" -Zack

"It's done. He's been freed. He's waiting at home." -???

My signature smile found it's way on my face. You could literally hear the malice in my voice.

"Excellent. Good work pops." -Zack

I hung up and took a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote down a few simple words.

I then snook into Vincent's room through the window and placed the note to where only he could see.

Then I quietly snook out and walked home, a smirk on my face. Boy is he in for a surprise tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this Chapter is short. I wanted to do a chapter in Zack's pov only.

So who's the guy he was talking about? Who is set free? And what price did Cameron have to pay?

You'll find out in thy next chapter. Ender out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 4 103
Golden Freddy is the only main character who can fight the evil that brings upon this world, wondering how it turns out. I really suck at narration b...
28.3K 694 55
What the title says!!! I wanted to make a REALLY FUN book where you can Ask/Dare the animatronics! I was inspired by @BONNIEBUNNY1111 Enjoy!!!
240K 3.2K 42
ONGOING 2024!!! Dating A Fnaf Boy isn't as easy as it seems. It comes with it's ups and downs, but no matter what they still love you. Characters: Fr...
24.7K 662 31
Sequel to the high school years. Foxy and Mangle are official, yet people are out to corrupt that love! With help from the gang, can Foxy and Mangle...