The Whitlock Secret: Book 1 o...

By WriterChick101

June, the usual young girl that everybody thinks. But what they don't know is that she's a creature...a vampi... More

The Whitlock Secret (A Twilight Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 *EDITED*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (The Last Chapter)
Author's Note

Chapter 8

8.2K 203 1
By WriterChick101

2 Votes for next chapter! Can you guys please tell me what you guys thank so far? Also I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3 you all- WriterChick101 

I open the door to see Alice at the door smiling along with her sisters in her car, "Hey Melody!" she says as she gives me a huge hug. I smile, "Hey Alice!" I say as she lets me go. "Come on! You need to meet my sisters." She says as she brings me to her car, "This is Rosalie, she's in your Literature class. This is Bella and this Renesmee." she says as she points each of them out. I smile and shake each of their hands and Renesmee gives me a hug. I smile and join Bella and Renesmee in the back while Rosalie sat in the front with Alice.

When we got to the mall, Alice parked as close as she could and then nearly ran out of the door while Bella and Rosalie followed her. "So do you like shopping?" Renesmee asks me as we make our way to the mall, "It's okay, it's not my favorite thing in the world though." I tell her. She smiles, "My sisters Alice and Rosalie LOVE it! So beware." she tells me. I laugh, "I will." I tell her as we walk into the mall.

After a hour, each of us have at least ten bags in each hand. "I'll be right back guys." I tell them as I go to the bathroom. When I return I see Alice smiling bigger, if that's even possible. "How would you like to come to our house?" Alice asks me all excitably, I was shocked, I had just met them and they already were inviting me over. I gave her a smile, "That sounds great! What time?" I ask her since it was already six, "How bout after dinner at seven thirty?" she asks me. I smile, "Sounds like a plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.1K 19
. She was powerful, Not because she wasn't scared But because she went on so strongly D...
286 7 7
Short stories that have popped into my head from the Twilight Universe.
1.5K 16 10
A collection of Twilight fanfics I've done. The ones that go by the books are shortened the best of my ability and they're in either Edward or Alice'...
30.9K 678 46
Y/n moves back to forks with her twin sister Bella where they both meet a group of astonishing beautiful yet pale skinned people. Bella became caught...