How This Happened?!

By SilverHuntresses

Collab with ObeliskX (FanFiction user)! When Aphrodite steal yet one more mortal suitor from her, Hecate has... More

Male!Aphrodite
Male!Artemis & Female!Apollo
Female!Ares
Female!Zeus & Female!Poseidon
Male!Hera
Female!Hades & Male!Demeter & Male!Persephone
Female!Hephaestus
Male!Athena & Male!Hestia
Female!Hermes
Female!Dionysus
Chapter 1 - Manner Lessons
Chapter 2 - Burying... In Books
Chapter 3 - Hero... Or Not?
Chapter 4 - Nobody Gets Me!
Chapter 5 - P-A-R-T-Y!
Chapter 6 - Pranks R Us!
Chapter 7 - Hear! Hear!
Chapter 8 - Up All Night
Chapter 9 - Tea Party
Chapter 10 - Pig Behavior
Chapter 11 - Unexpected Consequences
Chapter 12 - Power To The People!
Chapter 13 - Eureka!
Chapter 14 - Stronger Than Words
Chapter 15 - Worst Than Reality
Chapter 16 - Red As Blood
Chapter 17 - Heart Talk
Chapter 18 - Second Opinions
Chapter 19 - Battle Of The Sexs, Part 1
Chapter 20 - Second Chances...?
Chapter 21 - Voting
Chapter 22 - Couple Therapy
Chapter 23 - Battle Of The Sexs, Part 2
Chapter 24 - Seconds Plans
Chapter 25 - Silence
Chapter 26 - Confussion
Chapter 27 - Anger Issues
Chapter 28 - Blinds Off
Chapter 29 - Swap Back
Chapter 30 - Swap: Hera & Zeus
Chapter 31 - Swap: Poseidon & Amphitrite
Chapter 32 - Swap: Artemis & Apollo
Chapter 33 - Swap: Hecate, Athena & Ares
Chapter 34 - Swap: Hermes, Ariadne & Dionysus
Chapter 35 - Swap: Hestia, Hades, Persephone & Demeter
Chapter 36 - Swap: Aphrodite & Hephaestus
Chapter 37 - Epilogue
A/N: To My Readers

Prologue

1.5K 16 0
By SilverHuntresses

Hello!

As promised, I came back with another story... This time, with the help of ObeliskX (FanFiction fellow writer) as my partner in collaboration! This is different from I always do, but I like the challenge! We'd be thrill to hear your comments!

Happy Reading!

(11/21: I just noticed this wasn't posted... That's why I didn't got comments 😋)

~oOo~ ~oOo~

"APHRODITE!"

That scream could be heard all across Olympus, the Underworld and even in Tartarus itself. It was no news that the Goddess of Love did her will around the mortals and, sometimes, she'd even mess with the immortals. When this would happen, she'd simply cover her mouth with her delicate-polished-manicured hand and let out a giggle, as if saying 'Oops, I'm so silly!'

But, this time, Aphrodite seemed to messed with one of the most ancient goddesses.

And Hecate wasn't a happy camper right now.

"How could you?!" Hecate roared at her, after scaring half the immortal population of the world and finding her, drinking peacefully, surrounded by nymphs that were obeying her every request.

"Hecate, darling, you'd have to be more specific..." Aphrodite had the nerve to reply to her. Aphrodite knew exactly what she had done and she didn't regret it, not even one bit. After all, it wasn't her fault.

"More specific?! You want me to be more specific?! How about the fact that you used that cursed belt of yours, flirted, seduced and took to bed the mortal I chose to be father of one of my children!" The nymphs had some common sense and, after gaping at their mistress' actions, they slipped away, not wanting to be the target of Hecate's fury. Aphrodite wasn't even immune to all that rant.

"I'm sure you could find-"

"No, Aphrodite!" Hecate cut her, not even caring the glare Aphrodite was giving her for interrupting her "I won't find another man for it, because either they don't believe in magic, which is a really important factor in my selection or you'll seduce them!"

"Darling, you're-"

"I'm what? Over reacting?!" Hecate completed the sentence, once again, interrupting Aphrodite "Don't tell me how to react to your whore ways, Aphrodite" she spatted, not even caring what was coming out of her mouth "I'm sure you'd get as many guys as you claim you slept with if you weren't stealing other ones"

"Are you saying that's all I do? Sleeping around with guys?"

"Lie to me and tell me I'm wrong" Hecate dared her, making Aphrodite shut her mouth. In part, she was right, but she won't admit that. Ever "Stop messing with other gods' mortals, especially mine, if you know what's best for you!" she threaten her, before walking away from her.

"I did you a big favor!" Aphrodite was yelling at her, not even moving from her place "Trust me, the guy was a fake about everything!"

That only fueled Hecate's rage even more. How dare Aphrodite stole her mortal and, accused him of liar?! She'd teach her a lesson.

~oOo~

"Star-nosed mole's nose... Matamata's shell... Vampire bat's fingers..." Hecate began to throw ingredients inside her cauldron, smirking like a bad person. Well, of course she was doing something bad... she was gonna teach that Aphrodite a lesson about stealing her men! "What do you think its missing, Gale?" she asked her loyal weasel, who only farted as an answer "That Levesque girl was right... Everything you do is fart..." she complained to herself "What else? What else...? Ah! Proboscis monkey's nose... Warthog's tusk... Burrowing frog's eyes... Monkfish's mouth... And, finally... Blob fish's skin..." she laughed as the final ingredient was added to the mix, ready to launch her spell "Make those who make me suffer in love understand the suffering I've been through..." It might have no rhyme, but she knew what she was doing.

Gale, however, started to back away, knowing that something was different and strange about this potion. Hecate wasn't noticing, since she was immerse in her own pain of revenge and began chanting the words over and over again.

Meanwhile, in the other side of Olympus...

"AHHHHHH!" Aphrodite's scream was heard all across Olympus. But she wasn't the only one. Female and male screams were heard all over it, making it a contest on who was louder. Hecate's spell worked, but with a slight change. Instead of affecting only Aphrodite, it affected all the gods.

"HECATE!" Zeus roared, calling for her presence. Or, should we say, his presence?

"What is this scandal?!" Hecate busted in, trying to contain the laugh and the embarrassment of a misfired spell "It's just a slight change-"

"A slight change?! You changed our genders!" Zeus boomed at Hecate, who was stiffing a laugh. It was not able to take Zeus serious when he (or she, should we say) had the cheeks fluttered and looking (or trying to) all bad and mean.

"This is temporary... until someone understand why I did this" Hecate smirked and looked up at the Council "Until then... Well, we better get comfortable in our new bodies..."

~oOo~

Question Of The Chapter: have you ever wanted to curse someone you know?

Question Of The Day: do you prefer my chapters have A/N? Or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732 35 9
Adrianna Faye's only goal is to earn the camps trust. Being a child of the underworld isn't easy, and unfortunately, her goal is going to be a lot ha...
459 27 14
"๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š•, ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ...
71.2K 1.2K 45
thank you for 61k reads ๐Ÿ™ "I dare you to ask Poseidon out." That was too much for Athena. But if she doesn't do it... eternal annoyance from Aphro...
54.1K 1.5K 17
โ˜ž๏ธŽ Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ษขแด แดกแด‡sแด›, แด€ษดแด… า“แด€แด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแด… แดกสœแด สœแด€s แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด…. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ า“ษชษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแด€s sแด›แดสŸแด‡ษด, แด€ษดแด… sแด‡แด‡ ษชแด› sแด€า“แด‡สŸส ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด…. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด‡แด… ส™ส แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด แด„...