Friends with benefits * compl...

By goldenurban

Just read to find out what happens More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9 * remake*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Book 2 or the sqeual

Chapter 8

95 7 0
By goldenurban

{ Naomi pov}
I really didn't want to get out the bed but I found the courage to. My body was sleepy and my stomach was hungry but I wasn't I didn't want to sleep not knowing if my Bestfriend ok and why she left in the first place. It hurt to think about it. She like a sister to me. I miss Jordan's side of the family tho and I miss my side too but tbh I haven't saw them since I moved in with Jordan. I put my shoes on and followed Jordan out the door to his car. He kept trying to make a conversation with me but I wasn't in the mood to talk... About nothing it really hurt knowing my Bestfriend just run off because of my brother. Just imagine your Bestfriend running off cause of your brother ugh I'm think about something that would make me happy. It was working till Jordan brung it back up "baby I hope you not letting this get between us" he said grabbing my hand. I just looked at him cause I didn't want to talk about it. " I miss the old you" he said. "And i miss my Bestfriend" I said with tears coming out my eyes. When we got there I wiped my eyes clean I didn't want Tracy or trey to think I been cry witch I have. We walked to the door and he knocked. "Who is it?" She said from the other side of the door. "Your only son" he said. She opened the door and I went straight to her old room it still had pictures hanging on the wall. It was a lot of pictures of us. I shut the door and locked it so they couldn't see me like this. I slide down against the door and and cried my eyes out I missed & love her so much and the least thing I want to do is lose her. The tears kept coming out my eyes and rolled down my cheeks till it hit my shirt, my eyes were now red & my shirt was wet filled with tears Jordan kept banging on the door but I didn't want him to see me like this. I soon whipped my face and look on the mirror she had on the wall. Jordon was no longer beating on the door. I don't want him to fell like I'm pushing him away nor do I want him to feel like ion care about my Bestfriend either. I opened to door and walked straight to him not caring his mom was in the room and I sat on his lap like a little baby. I wanted him to hold me. I feel like he don't care cause he not looking for his sister nor trying to get in touch with her. No sooner then that my phone ranged and Londons picture popped up. Ohh my god I been waiting on this call for- feel like forever. I answered  the phone "hey baby I miss you" she said. "hey baby I miss you too" I said . "we gone meet up in the morning, wait were you crying?" She said. "ok I'm so excited cause I miss you so much. And I'm not gone lie I was crying about you but let's not talk about it cause I just got right" I said chuckling." omg don't cry" she said . "I had to get my life together for a few weeks but I'm back now" she said. "ight I'm let you go" I said. " I love you " she said. "love you more" and with that I hung up "Who was that" Tracy asked."it was London" we meeting up tomorrow". We talked for a little while but I did more listen than talking. After that we left and went home my body was so sleepy I stripped and got in bed I didn't feel like doing nothing right now so I went straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 85 31
READ AND FIND OUT
11.8K 302 36
Read To Find Out!