Mellissa's Diary

By SkyeJC

Mellissa Tanner just turned sweet sixteen and she feels like she’s old enough to make her own decisions. She... More

Mellissa's Diary
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Final Part

Part 7

190 5 1
By SkyeJC

I know I only updated recently, but I was feeling generous :)

Part 7:

It’s Monday, this means school. It also means facing Ian Wright today. I really hope he doesn’t spread weird rumors about me. I was removing my math book from my locker when it suddenly shut. “Kara,” I exclaimed from the shock of my locker being shut.

“There are rumors going around,” Kara started half angry.

“Rumors?” I asked horrified.

“Yes, have you and Ian been going out?” she asked. I nodded ashamed.

“They’re saying that you’re in love with each other too! And you guys went all the way,” she exclaimed.

“Trust me Kara, I do not love him. He can rot in hell for all I care,” I said and started walking towards class.

“Wait, what? I thought you liked him,” she asked as she walked beside me.

“Past tense, I hate him now,” I said through my teeth.

“What happened?” she asked.

“Remember that day you were asking me why he hugged me?” I questioned, she nodded. I continued, “It was all an act. He was just using me for a bet.”

“Damn!” she said and covered her mouth with her palm. “Did you beat him up?” she asked.

“Derek did that for me,” I smiled.

“Awesome,” she said and we headed towards our classes.

At lunch while I was getting books from my locker I saw Ian walking towards me. Why was he walking towards me? Didn’t Derek’s threat work?

“Mellissa,” he nodded, his friend Shane beside him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked angrily.

“You still won’t sleep with me?” he asked.

“No jerk-face,” I said and slapped him.

“Watch it,” Shane warned me.

“Excuse me?” I asked him, “Stay out of this!”

“I’m the one that dared him,” Shane said cockily, “So I won’t stay out of this.”

“What do you want, Ian?” I asked him.

“Just wanted to see if you were still interested in the offer,” Ian winked.

“I’m not,” I said and walked away.

It felt good somehow. Talking to him made it better somehow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.6K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1.1M 63.2K 41
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
28.9M 917K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
219K 10.4K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...