Fnaf High: love and drama

By child_of_fnaf

It's Chica's first day of high school, and she's all alone. She has no friends and is clanless, until she mee... More

First Day.
Let's meet her
Yay, New Friends!!
The beginning
Twinfection
She's hiding something
A/N
The New Guy
Wow...
Found Out
Apologies
Halloween Disasters
Comfort and Confessions
Shit Goes Down Pt. 1
Shit Goes Down pt. 2
The Moment
What Twins Are For
A/N Im really sorry
Mary
Finally Back
A/N 1k reads?!
Just Friends huh?
Beach bonding gone wrong?!

Behind Springtrap

66 6 3
By child_of_fnaf

(Freddy's POV)

                       I watched Chica walk home with springtrap. She didn't even look at me twice. Anger and Worry boiled through my veins.
'No, not again, Springtrap can't hurt another person, especially not Chica.'

Foxy interrupted my thoughts,
"We have to tell the others, NOW!"

"Right!" I replied.

Foxy and I ran back into the school to look for Bonnie and Goldie, we found them eventually. We ran towards them in frantic.

"Bonnie, Goldie, we need to talk to you right now," Foxy panicked.

"Ok just hold on real qui-" I cut Bonnie off, being impatient.

"RIGHT NOW GOD DAMMIT!!" I shouted and tried pulled Bonnie and Goldie onto the side.

"Alright alright," she said back.

Me and Foxy brought them into the hallway.

"Dude what is the matter with you?" Goldie asked.

Foxy and I looked around to see if anyone was watching or listening,
Foxy spoke seriously, "Springtrap is back."

And he's after Chica for sure." I added.

Bonnie and Goldie turned terrified.
"WHAT?!" They shouted in unison.

"Springtrap, as in 'takes girls' innocence ' Springtrap?" Goldie freaked.

I looked at Goldie, "Yeah, that one, the only one we know," I said sarcastically.

Bonnie shook her head frantically, "Oh my god.....oh my god."

"This can't be happening, not again! Do you guys remember what he did to Mangle?" Goldie panicked, we all nodded quickly.

Foxy bit his lip, "Don't remind me."

We all remembered Springtrap all too well, he used to go to our middle school. He was bad news, and I mean bad. You see he's not like all bad boys. He's been kicked out of every school he's been to for dating the most innocent girl in the school and taking their innocence. At our middle school, he dated a Foxy's sister, Alice. She used to be so innocent, then after what Springtrap did, she was a wreck. We tried to save her, but we failed and her innocence was gone. From that point on, everyone called her Mangle. Jesus Christ if he got his hands on Chica, she'll be scarred for life. I don't want her to lose her innocence.

"What the hell are we gonna do, we can't let that douche bag get his hands on her!" Goldie freaked.

"We have to help her!" Foxy added.

"We can't" I shouted. "If we interfere, he could do something really horrible to her."

Goldie shook me by the shoulders, "We can't just do nothing, you know that all too well, do you really want Chica to lose her innocence?!"

I shook my head, "You're right, we can't let Chica have her innocence taken away from her by force."

My friends nodded in agreement. "Well then we should come up with something, and fast." Foxy suggested.

We walked out of school, thinking how to tell Chica.

(Springtrap's POV)

I knew that Freddy and his friends were on to me. They know what I'm up to. It's no use, they will fail. Just like they did when they tried saving poor, sweet Alice, or should I say Mangle. Trust me, they have no idea what's coming.

Hey guys, hoped you liked this chapter. I promise I'll make another chapter soon. Don't forget to vote, comment and add this story to your library if you like it.

Thanks guys
-Karlz child of Fnaf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 161 31
โ—คโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—ฅ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜†'๐˜€ ยฉScottCawthon โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ™ก~ ( Completed ) ( All the ideas and depictions her...
52K 2.9K 30
(title idea by xXkorraXx) (cover by cyberspaces) Freddy is popular. When he enters Junior High School, he already knows many of the 7th, 8th, and 9th...
129K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
957 1 32
My fnaf fanfic including an oc When Angel finally meets her family it seemed that everything's going to be great. But soon it appeared that 16 years...