What we HAD was great

By Geekybluebird

What goes up must come down.Nothing is forever. (Contains some Mild language) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

48 5 4
By Geekybluebird

Later Danny took me out to Pizza hut in London far away from home and he went to the salad bar and he left his phone. It started to ring I answered it because it might be important.Named under dude SHE said "Hey babe what are you doing right now? I'm wearing nothing but a smile for you-" I cut this...this call off and fled the restaurant not turning back.

I felt a familiar hand grab my arm just as I stepped into the car park. "Babe why are you leaving?"
"BABE you have the audacity to call me babe! How many other babes do you even have?" I look to see the peice of junk still in my hand. I throw it at his chest. He picks up the phone and sees he has a recent call from 'dude'. I walk away to MY car "Oh crap! Ummmm...uhhhhhhh its not-t-t-t-"
I turn around and firmly said "Well its exactly what it looks like. You said YESTERDAY,
YES-TER-DAY you were never gonna leave me! HOW LONG?" He stutters "Ummmm!"
"Im gonna say this one last time How long?"
"1 Year" he says.
"1 Year! 1 FRICKEN YEAR! We've been dating for 11 months!"
"Ac-c-ctually we've been dating for 10 months and 3 weeks"
"Don't correct me you cheating bastard!"
"Good luck getting home!" I smirk and chuckle a little "Your things will be in the front lawn dont bother coming back in! Bye! And oh yeah it looks its gonna rain, take your time. And you know that limited edition $1,000 xbox you bought from America, that will also be out there too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2K 29
but i bet we'd have really good bะตd chem how you pick me up, pull 'em down, turn me 'round oh, it just makes sense how you talk so sweet when you're...
5.2M 334K 63
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
505K 26.4K 49
Warning โš ๏ธ Party แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€†แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บแ‹ แ€กแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€šแ€บ แŠ แ€€แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธ แ‹ ...
146K 20.8K 52
Marona is an intelligent and hardworking girl, wishing for a loving life with her husband. But her husband's chaotic life kills him and now she is th...