Scary Stories and Urban Legen...

By TheFamousLady

This book contains urban legends and scary stories . Enjoy!!! More

Slender Man(Der Großmann)
3 A.M.
A Mother's Plea
African Vodoo Spell
Abigail Come Play
Hitch-Hiker
My Sister
You've Got A Mail
The Woman in the Oven
Arabella
The Old Bridge
The Strangest Jigsaw Puzzle
The Carpet
The Bedroom Mirror
The Amityville Horror
The Slender Man
Two Heads Are Better Then None
The Shoe Box
The Canary Yellow Ring
Pool Ghost Hall
Underground
Creepy Car
Collecting The Pieces
Express Train to Hell
Calpurnia
Black Aggie
Little Miss Perfect
Death Merchant
Compressed
Cutting the Squares
Dancing with the Devil
Nevada Murder
Old Funeral Home Nightmares
Only Sara Knows
Quiet Molly
Room For One More
Room Without A Number
Sasquatch
Screaming Tunnel
Six Fingers
Snapshot
Tap, Tap, Tap...
The Call
The Curse of Amen-Ra
The Lake
The Message
The Little Girl in the Red Cape
The Rose Dolls
The Show Must Go On
A/N
The Unbirth
Object Permanence
What is Dead
Grinner
The Neurocranial Exploits
Hat Man
Tuesday
Light Bulbs
How The Girl Almost Stole My Voices
Nightmares
Thousands
The window
Seaweed
The Bloodstain
The Sleepover
By The Fire's Light
If You Lost A Loved One
Looking For An Old Game
Fuzzy
The Girl
Good Night / Good Bye
The Systelien Specter
Yellow Rain Fever
Annie
Caught In The Headlights
In The Wall
Forgotten Valentine
Good Morning,Daddy
Laughter
Grinner
Listen To The Clock
Tunnels
The Vegas Illusion
Tomino's Hell By Yomota Inuhiko
Altimahtei
Train
The Power Of Gods IV
A Haunting in Mexico
Angel Or Mayan God?
Inspiration
Crawl
Those Eyes
Chat
I Told You To Smile
An Eye
Modern Monster
Sewers
One-Way Doors
Vitreous
Cynthia
Something Was Off About My Freshman Roomate-Part 1
Something Was Off About My Freshman Roomate-Part 2
Something Was Off About My Freshman Roomate-Part 3(Epilogue)
A Mysterious Voice
Encounter with the Devil
Dreadful Experience on the Terrace

The Lady in the bathroom

151 4 0
By TheFamousLady

About ten years ago my 3 year old son and I moved into a new house. Well, it was new to us, but it was actually a very old house. The inside of the house always seemed to be just a little darker and a little colder than it should be. I had noticed that the first time I went to view the house but as it was summer I figured it would save on cooling costs.

Soon after we moved in a friend of mine came by. We were sitting and talking for a few minutes but she seemed uncomfortable the whole time. Then I saw in her face that something in the other room caught her attention. Her eyes got big. She said "I have to go." I asked her what was wrong but she said she didn't want to tell me. I kept after her because her reaction was kind of freaking me out. On her way out the door she finally said "This house is haunted" but she wouldn't tell me what made her think so. Still to this day ten years later she refuses to tell me what she saw.

About a week after that night my 3 year old son casually asked me who the old lady in the bathroom was.

One day I was leaving for work but once I got to the car I realized I needed to run back in the house to get something. I walked in to the house and as soon as I got inside this framed photo on the wall shot off the wall. Now, I don't mean it fell because of some issue with the nail or anything like that. It shot horizontally away from the wall, not vertically down. And it landed on a mosaic table with enough force to break some of the tiles off of it. I felt like whatever was in the house was pissed that I came back in after it thought I had left for the day!

After living in the house for about six months, I noticed a weird square cut into the boards on the deck. There was no handle but I was able to pry it up. The hole was just big enough to fit through, and there was a ladder going down. For some reason I went down and found myself in what looked like a homemade basement. It was basically just a room dug out of the earth, no constructed walls or stone supports or anything like you would expect if it was a basement that was built with the house. It was very dark but I could see over in the corner a suspicious-looking large stone. It looked like one of those light-colored 100+ year old headstones that you see in old cemeteries. Just then some camel crickets started jumping at me so I got my ass out of that "basement" as fast as I could and never went back.

Now, this is the part that affected me most and the reason we left the house. One night I was in bed but not yet asleep, laying on my stomach. I heard someone walk into the room. I heard footsteps come from the doorway over to my bed. I didn't realize until later that the fact that I heard the footsteps was weird because the room was carpeted. When the footsteps reached my bed, I felt someone put their hands on my back. Two hands, just gently laid flat on my back and kept there. I assumed it was my son. I said "What are you doing?" but no one answered. I looked up and no one was there. I got up and checked my son's bedroom but he was in bed asleep.

We moved out soon after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 661 23
To make her second life different from what she knows in the future, Thera made a decision to change her tragic life destiny into the life she wanted...
244K 9K 39
Amara Yvaine Eliazar, the Emperor's 3rd concubine experience hell inside the palace. While trying to get the Emperor's favor, she died. Farra Monrue...
192K 200 12
This stories are not suitable for young readers.
36.4K 1.6K 50
This is a story of Garcia and Rodriguez Sisters. Cast : Faye x yoko Engfa x Charlotte Lux x prom Lisa x jennie...