Jolex

By 5secondsof_fangirl

Jo is an intern at Mercy West hospital, but while everything is doing great, there is a big obstacle waiting... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

624 9 0
By 5secondsof_fangirl

Hello my amazing readers! I cannot thank you enough for 1.4k readers! This is so amazing! When I started writing, it was just to escape real life and write for myself and I didn't really want to write for other people, becausr I guess I was ashamed of my work. But then, I thought that maybe people could have a little interest in my stories and I guess now they have! I am so happy to write now, knowing that people give a bit of they're time to read my stories. I have talked enough now! Enjoy the chapter!

Jo's POV

Two hours. I had to wait for two hours. I should've just went to the hospital where I worked and made a discreet echography. But the good news were that I didn't have to take an appointment, tje doctor had some free time so he checked on me. The doctor's name was Mr. Davis and he seemed quite nice.
"Take a seat, Mrs. Wilson." He said. "I first off all have a few questions to ask."
I sat down and listened to what he had to ask.
"For how long has the pregnancy been on? "
"Er...about a month, I think." I answered.
"Was it an accident or were you trying to have one? "He asked.
I could feel my cheeks redden up at his, I think, personal question.
"It was actually an accident."
"Do you and the father want to keep the baby? "
"Yes, we do."
"Alright, I am done with the questions. You can lie down on the examination table over there while I get prepared. " He said.
I did as I was told and while he was gone, I started thinking about loads of things. "Is the baby healthy? " "What does it look like at that age? "Five minutes later, he came back with gloves and, I guess, gel for my stomach.
"This is going to be a bit cold."He said, talking about the gel.
He put it on me,  scanned my stomach and turned on a sort of TV.
"We can't really see it right now because he is only one month old but here is your baby." He said, pointing at a little spot.
This was when I realised that that was my baby.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if the doctor's scene didn't really seem realistic, I never went to an echography before but I did my best! It would be really nice of you if you could Vote and Comment! Enjoy your week!
All the love. xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 52.3K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
717K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
175K 1.9K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."