Dancing for One Direction

By CheerBaeChlor

Taylor is a normal 15 year old girl, she loves to dance and be crazy. what happens when One Direction is hold... More

chapter one
Chapter two
chapter four

chapter three

11 1 0
By CheerBaeChlor

CHAPTER THREE- WHAT?!

As we walk down the hall, i can't help but get nervous.
We get to the stage and i stand in 1st. Just to professional.
I see one of the guys fro. The judges look over and smile. I look to everyone and their just standing normally, well exept for Reain. She is the same as me.

We do a group warm up run by a dance coach for about 10 min, then we learn a quick combos to Steal My Girl. It was so easy. I look over and seen some of the girls not getting it. Ha.

We are called up in sections, Reain being in the first, me in the last. I watch as Reain executes everything flawlessly. Once she is done, i give a small clap.
We watch the middle group go and clap.
I stand up and stand in a comfortable position. The music starts and i count in.
I perform every move like its the last time ill ever be.
The music stops and come back to reality. I go back to my original spot and bow, walking off stage and sitting next to Reain.
"Whoa, your good!" Reain says. I smile
"Tanks love."
We sit and talk for about 30 minutes before all dancer are called to the stage. Me and Reain stand next to each other.

"Okay, we would like to thank everyone for coming..." A businessy man starts i drone out. Not listening. Well, till i heard
"Bree Evens, Reain Trace..." wait. What. Are you we through or are we going home. I look over to Reain. She jumps in my arms and keeps saying "we're in, we're in!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 4.1K 103
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
381K 19.3K 120
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
469K 38.7K 106
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
664K 17.7K 104
"𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴" Henry hart x fem OC S1-S5