SEVENTEEN IMAGINES

By lee_trixie

Say the name! Seventeen More

Say the name! SEVENTEEN
[IMAGINE NO 1] YAO MINGMING
[IMAGINE NO 2] LEE CHAN
[IMAGINE NO 4] LEE CHAN and LEE JIHOON
[IMAGINE NO 5] LEE SEOKMIN and YAO MINGMING
[IMAGINE NO 6] JANG DOYOON
[IMAGINE NO. 7] HANSOL VERNON CHWE
[IMAGINE NO 8] KIM MINGYU
[IMAGINE NO. 9] HANSOL VERNON CHWE/CHOI
[IMAGINE NO. 10] YAO MINGMING
[IMAGINE NO. 11] Kim Mingyu
[IMAGINE NO. 12] KWON SOONYOUNG/HOSHI
[IMAGINE NO. 13] LEE JIHOON/WOOZI
[Imagine No. 14] Yoon Junghan
[IMAGINE NO. 15] Seoul Music Awards DINO Ver.
[IMAGINE NO. 16] WHITE DAY - BOO SEUNGKWAN
[IMAGINE NO. 17] Kim Mingyu
No More

[IMAGINE NO 3] HANSOL VERNON CHWE

13.8K 190 24
By lee_trixie

~HANSOL VERNON CHWE~

Since birth, you and Hansol are best friends. You promised to stay together even if he is an idol. However, you lost contact with him since he became a trainee in Pledis. Now, he is a member of Seventeen.

You heard that they need some fans to participate in Finding Music Friends. You decided to join because you want to see Hansol explain and of course seventeen.

You are qualified and now a music friend at seventeen, but you don't have enough time to talk to him because he came in as a singer.

Time has passed, and there is one more week for seventeen TV, but you haven't talked to Hansol. You went to their practice room an hour before the stream because they looked for you to tell them something important.

When you open the door, the room is dark, and you can't see anything, then you notice someone covering your eyes.

"Y/n, I'm sorry."

"Hansol?"

He then hugged you, and you could feel him crying.

You faced him.

You: Hansol, why?

Hansol: Please understand me. You know I want to do this.

You: But, you promised.

Hansol: Y/n

You: I love You, Hansol, but you...

You haven't finished it yet, but he stopped you

Hansol: You love me?

You: yes!

Hansol: Why you didn't tell me before?

You: Why should I?

Hansol: If you told me, I might not be here.

You: Why?

Hansol: Coz I love you too. I would not be a trainee here and stay with you if you told me before...

Then he hugged you tightly, and the rest is HISTORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9K 34
Your parents didn't love you because of your ugliness. Neither did the people around you. You had no friends to rely on either. Your mom and dad sen...
2.1M 87.1K 36
" He is just a sick boy " I don't want to admit but I care for him. He is so innocent. 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 !
3.7M 143K 47
The scars around Minho's wrist? They're just from fighting. Or at least that's what everyone assumes. Jisung, on the other hand, has a feeling there'...