Generation 7

By xXSeptic_AssassinXx

Day before night, night before day. Who would of thought ordinary year 7 students would become something unim... More

Part 1| The Retreit
Part 2| First Ecounter
Part 3| Surprise Surprise

Prologue

16 4 4
By xXSeptic_AssassinXx

Day before night, night before day. Who would of thought ordinary year 6 students would become something unimaginable. Unfortunately people didnt take in the information that well. The students had to retreit, find a hide out. Where would they go?...
They will have responability, and they will have to use their powers against crime, unless they become the crime.

* Hey guys sorry its so short i will try harder *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 18 6
This is the First instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bowe...
67.4K 2.8K 25
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
819K 16.4K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
6.8K 296 38
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...