Just Goods Friends (Michael J...

By ThisCrazyNinja

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

688 18 2
By ThisCrazyNinja

Michael's P.O.V.

Michael walked in the door and slammed it shut. Frank knew it was Michael so he asked how today went. " So how did today go?" Frank said with a smile. " Everybody got the dance real well." Michael said smiling thinking of Alex and the way they danced. " So you danced with Alex I am guessing." Frank said then saw Michael blush. " So did any thing happen after that, I heard there was a fight." Frank said looking at Michael. He finished saying still looking at Michael. " So who were the guys that started the fight?" Michael turned around and looked at Frank. " Oh, ya it wasn't guys who started the fight...." Michael said quietly. But Frank heard him loud and clear his eyes got big knowing that it was indeed a girl fight.

"WHAT GIRLS STARTED IT???????"  Frank said in a thrilled voice. " Alex and Megan....." Michael said. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Frank started laughing so hard, Michael rolled his eyes and walked away smiling.

Alex's P.O.V.

"So why were you screaming into your pillow?" Ryder asked Alex. Alex told him what happened about Michael, but then Ryder started laughing. Alex looked at him wondering what was so funny. " What?" Alex said looking straight at Ryder. " You don't see it do you?" He said still giggling. "See what?" Alex said in while taking a drink of water. "He likes you." Ryder said, once Alex heard this she spit out all of the water that was in her mouth at Ryder. The words repeated though her head "He likes you.." "

"Holy Shit, I know you are surprised but what the hell was that for???" Ryder said, now Alex looking at Ryder but she didn't care that she spit all over him. Then she said. " What do you mean he likes me?" Alex said, now seeing that Ryder was taking off his wet shirt. She knew that he had abs and so did Tyler, I mean this wasn't the first time she seen him with his shirt off. " The way he called you came with your gym bag and asking if you were OK?" Ryder said, now standing there with no shirt. " Oh. I guess your right..." Alex said while walking off.

"Hey were you going!" Ryder said while rushing over to her still no shirt. "I am going to bed and plus you need a shirt!" She said laughing. "Well its not my fault somebody spit all over me, plus you like what you see!" Alex started laughing then went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 6.5K 25
Lux is a fun and hard to get girl that falls in love with "the player" Sam Wilkinson. After getting to know Sam at a party they have an instant conne...
21.7K 605 25
Y/N was a beautiful female that lived in a modern apartment. She had beautiful H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes. She was a bit messy sometimes but nothing u...
86.4K 1.3K 11
"So, sleepy, can i go back to sleep n---wait, who are you?"
47.3K 876 15
[completed]✔ Sam and Colby have been best friends for nearly 5 years. People have always joked around with them about them being in a relationship be...