love?

By peyton_boyce0619

a girl named melony questions love she's been In some relationship's but they don't work out and when she get... More

last time
no goodbye's
memory lane
evidence of cheating!
cali here we come
new home
the love of J
beach time
our first date
the date
sleep over
mals answer
lovely

always besties

4 0 0
By peyton_boyce0619

Mal*
As the sun comes through my window and hits my face I get out of bed and the first thing I do is check my phone which I have 8 mis-texts from Chris and 12 mis-calls from Chris as I read the texts one by one I begin to cry.

Chris:
Mal I'm sorry.
Mal please text back.
I'm sorry.
Babe.
Bae .
Mal.
Text back.
Please I love you, you mean everything to me.

As I read all the texts I begin to regret what I did oh wait ha no I don't he cheated on me.

So I texted back.

Mal:
Oh please if you truly loved me then you wouldn't have locked lips with my best friend, you just say that just to say it you don't mean it we were together for 7 fucking months and you didn't once tell me I'm beautiful, pretty, never got me flowers on our anniversary and when ever I wanted to hang out you were apparently "to busy with homework, family things, or didn't feel good" I'm sick of it I tried but I you weren't paying attention open your fucking eyes Chris this isn't a video game this is real life once you lose something you may never get it back.

After I Finnish texting him my best friend texted me.

Best friend:
Hey I'm sorry bout yesterday please let me explain please.
Mal:
I'm all ears.
Best friend:
Ok so I was at my locker and Chris waled up and said he likes me and I said arent you and mal dating and he said no I broke up with that bitch and I defined you then he kissed me and that's when you walked up and pulled my hair mal I'm soooo sorry I don't even like Chris he's a man whore I would never do that to you we've been best friends since kindergarten we've been through everything together I don't want to lose you.
Mal*
Ik we've been best friends for like ever and I'm sorry for pulling your hair and I totally believe you.
Best friend:
Mal thanks how bout we have a girls day get our nails done, go to the movies, and go shopping.
Mal*
That sounds fun but I have to pack.
Best friend*
For wat.
Mal*
I'm moving to Cali on Monday.
Best friend*
Wat why was this b'cz of what happened yesterday.
Mal*
No my aunt needs help in the pizza/icecream shop and she wants me to help her.
Best friend*
Oh well we should hang out today and I could help you pack.
Mal*
Awe thanks that would be nice.
Best friend*
I'll be over in a hour get ready and wear something cute.
Mal*
Kk see u soon.

As I go hop in the shower I turn my music on and 'hello by Adele' comes on and I sing to it, I get out, dry off, put my light pink crop top on with some high waste jeans on and my pink converse, apply some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and brown eye-shadow to make it look more natural, blow dry my hair and put it in a fish tail braid and go downstairs.

"Hey where you going all dolled up" mom asked.

"Oh me and peyton are going to hang out" I said.

"Wait your best friend peyton" mom asked.

"Yea" I said.

"I thought you werent her friend any more" she said.

"Oh she explained everything and were going to get out nails done and go shopping plus she's helping me pack I'll be back later tho" I said then I heard the door bell.

"OK well when you come back pick Emma up from her friends" mom said.

"Oh love you bye, hey P" I said.

"Hey M hey Mrs.evens" peyton said.

"Hey peyton" mom said waving as we walk out.

"So how are you" peyton asked.

"I'm good what about you" I asked.

"Great" she said as we get into her moms car.

"Hey Mrs.dean" I said.

"Hey mal how are you" Mrs.dean said.

"I'm good how are you" I said.

"Good thanks for asking" she said.

As we drive to the mall me and peyton play on our phones till we arrive.

"Were here" Mrs.dean said.

"Thanks mom" peyton said as we get out.

"Bye guys I'll be back at two" she said and pulled away.

"So do you want to get our nails done first or last" peyton asked.

"After we hit about three stores" I said and we walked in to rue 21.

"Man I missed this" peyton said as she trys on a dress.

"Yea me to and woah you look wow" I said and I went into the stall and tried on a dress also.

"Man I can't believe I look good in this dress I haven't been able to find a dress anywhere that actually looks good on me" peyton said then I walked out and literally Peyton's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Well say something" I said.

"Mal you look stunning in that dress Chris is missing out an everything" peyton said.

"Peyton I'm way over him and really I like the lingth its perfect" I said looking into the mirror taking some selfies and posting them on Instagram.

At the mall with the bestie getting new dresses for wat ever #goals.

"Haha to cute" peyton said.

"Well let's go pay for them and hit some more stores mama needs new shoes" I said.

"Haha let's go" peyton said.

As we pay for the dresses we go to footlocker I get some pink Jordan's and peyton gets so roshies then we go to wet seal and buy some heals to go with the dresses and now were headed to the nail salon we get my nails and toes done I have purple sparklie and blue sparklie then peyton had light pinks sparklie and purple sparklie then we go to the food court we go to americas cookie company and taco bell.

"Man I'm going to miss this when I go to Cali" I said.

"Yea me to unless" peyton said.

"Unless what" I ask.

"I ask my parents and go to Cali with you" she said.

"P your crazy their not going to let their daughter go all the way across the world to move with her bestie" I say as I Finnish off my taco.

"Mal I can't lose you to a famous person"peyton said.

"Your not going to lose me to a famous person" I said.

"Yea huh its Cali anything is possible even you dating a famouse person" peyton said.

"P no famous person will want to date a normal person" I said.

"Mal yes they will your beautiful, funny, smart, and you have good style" peyton said.

"I don't know I think I'll stay single for awhile" I said.

"Really but what about Cameron Boyce, Bradley Steven Perry, that other guy" peyton said.

"Uh Jake short" I said and she nodded her head.

As we walk out side Peyton's mom picked us up, picks emma up and brings us to my house.

"Mal peyton do y'all want something to during or eat" mom asked opening my door.

"Well we ate at the mall but can you get me some water" I said.

"Same thanks" peyton said.

As mom leaves we Finnish packing and we sit on my bed.

"So earlier I started, going through my closet and I found a lot of old photo albums" I said walking back into my closet and bringing out two or three big photo albums and we started looking at them.

"Oh I remember this I can't believe its been almost 4 years since we met jack" peyton said.

"Speaking of jack what's he up to he hasn't texted or called any of us" I said and grabbed my phone.

'Jack, jack what are you doing' I said into the phone barely can hear him.
'I'm at home why whats wrong' jack said.
'Nothings wrong, me and peyton were concerned about you' I said.
'Wait I thought you and peyton weren't friends anymore' jack said.
'Jack just come over' peyton said.
'OK see you in a min' jack said and hung up.

As we wait about 10 min jack walks trough my door.

"Hey Chickie's" jack says.

"Hey jack" me and peyton said.

"Wassup" jack asked and I look at peyton.

"Jack I have some bad news" I said.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Hey hope you like this chapter".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.8K 30
𝘽. - ❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡... ❞ Blair Kinney, the daughter of the well-known actor...
571K 15.4K 48
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
833K 18.1K 81
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 ⟳ "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪 𝘨...
83.7K 2.8K 36
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 pop princess Suki Monroe and heartthrob Drew Starkey collide in a whirlwind of late-night adventures and serendipitous moments... 𝜗...