Three Words

By xSilentSecretsx

Weak. Powerless. Pathetic. These words have been going through Lucy's mind constantly. It's almost as if it w... More

Three Words
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: White Knight Syndrome
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

69 3 0
By xSilentSecretsx

"Lucy! Thank goodness you're ok." Mirajane greets me once I walk into the guild. I smile at her and then notice that Loke's next to Mirajane.

I make my way towards them and Loke immediately engulfs me into a hug. "You need to stop leaving your keys behind hime."

"Sorry I went out for a walk and I guess they slipped my mind." I apologize. "Speaking of that, I need to talk to you." I sit down at the bar and he follows my lead. Mira gives me a strawberry smoothie and I thank her. "The nightmares aren't a coincidence." I say simply.

"What do you mean?" Loke furrows his eye brows.

"I mean that someone's giving them to me."

"Lucy are you sure? That's kind of magic is illegal." Mira pipes into our conversation. I nod my head in confirmation.

"Do you have any idea who's doing this?" Loke questions. I shake my head 'no'.

"Don't worry Lucy! I'll keep you safe." Natsu walks over and hugs me . "You smell like...why do you smell like them?"

"Like who?" Mira questions.

"I bumped into Rogue on the way here." I shrug.

"Maybe someone's messing with you because you're fat." Happy suggest while floating over me. I grab his tail in anger and pull his cheeks.

"Shut up you stupid cat! I am NOT fat." I growl.

"It does make sense..." Natsu agrees with his stupid exceed.

"You guys are the worst." I cry.

"Leave Lucy alone." Mira glares at them and takes me into a hug.

"Is Erza still on going on those S-class missions?" I question as I squirm out of Mira's arms.

"She's taking a few more days to relax, so she claims. I think she's meeting up with someone. " The match maker winks and I stifle a giggle.

"That would explain where she's been these past few weeks." I agree with a smile gracing my face.

"Can we get back to the nightmares?" Loke asks though he wears a serious expression.

I nod my head, "Someone obviously wants to get me away from Fairy Tail." I state.

"What do you mean?" Natsu scrunches his face up in confusion.

"The nightmares are always about..." I stop talking and I attempt to blink the tears away. I don't want to tell Natsu about this. I don't want to tell anyone about this. Who knows how they may react? "They're just about Fairy Tail kicking me out." I lie. I can't bring myself to tell them the horrible details. I don't want to remember. I just want to forget them, but I know that'll they'll come back to me tonight. Hopefully they won't be as graphic as they've been recently.

"Lushy?" I hear Happy's worried voice. "Lushy I'm sorry for calling you fat." He cries while snuggling into me.

"Huh? Oh it's ok, I must have zoned out." I smile at him. I look around and notice that Loke's missing, while Natsu's fighting with Gray. When did he get here?

"Loke said that he was going to investigate." Mira chirps. I nod and walk over to the request board.

Kill monster-89,000 jewels

No.

Find an ancient book-45,000 jewels

Maybe

Defeat bandits- 90,000 jewels

Nope.

Protect carriage-300,000 jewels

This person must be pretty important. I'll consider it.

"Lucy! Are you going on a mission?" Happy flies over to me. I nod in response.

"But, Natsu said not to go without him." Happy frowns.

"Who said I was going without him?" I question the flying fur ball. I grab the carriage job and get Mira to accept it. Then I go over to Gray and Natsu and grab them both by their wrist and drag them out the guild.

"Lucy what're you doing?" Gray asks, while I continue to drag the two towards the train station.

"We're going on a mission." I declare.

"But we can't go on any good missions since Erza's gone." Natsu pouts and I let go of their wrist and hit Natsu's head.

"Stop complaining! I have rent due soon and try not to destroy anything!" I yell at him.

Gray snorts and Natsu start to yell at him, but before a fight could break out I chop the side of Natsu's neck and he passes out.

Gray stares at me in shock, "Since when can you do that?"

"I've been studying Hyul du Bup." I state, but Gray gives me a blank stare.

"It's pressure point fighting. That one was one of the most simple techniques." I explain then I turn towards Natsu's limp body. "I'm actually surprised that is worked on him. This is probably going to be a rare moment." I sigh.

"Lucy you're scary." Happy somehow pales and I give him a fierce look.

"I'll show you something to be scared of." Happy then lets out a sound that's close to 'eep' and I continue to walk towards the grabs (drags) Natsu and I hear him mumble about Natsu being a fat ass.

After seven minutes we arrive and Gray tells me that he was going to sit down. I nod in agreement and head towards the ticket booth.

"HEY BLONDIE!" A familiar voice calls and I feel my left eye twitch.

"I have a name you know." I glower at Sting.

"Yeah and I really don't care." He rolls his eyes and walks towards me. I notice Rogue shaking his head while following.

"I'm guessing you two are going home?" I express my query towards Rogue and he nods in reply.

"We need to get back to Frosch and Lector before they do something stupid."

"You left them alone all this time?"

"Not exactly...Let's just say they have a babysitter." The dark clad teen smirks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Can you two stop flirting." Sting crosses his arms.

"I'd hardly call that flirting." I mutter in annoyance.

"Lucy I didn't know you were close to them." Gray stalks over with a mischievous grin.

"Where's Natsu?" I ask ignoring his statement. I notice Happy snickering in the air before he flies into my arms.

"Napping."

"Where is he napping exactly?" I look around for any sign of a pink haired nuisance, but when I don't see him I give Gray a pointed look.

"He's fine trust me. By the way what time are we leaving?"

"I decided that we should go on the second train that leaves in thirty minutes." I answer.

"What time does the first one leave?" Gray smirks. My eyes then widen.

"You didn't!" I shriek and I see that the first train already left. "Where does the first train even go?" I take a deep breath before asking Gray.

He shrugs his shoulders in response.

"Gray go get him." I demand.

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Do I really need to answer that?" He gives me a smirk in response and I feel my right eye twitch. "Since you left Natsu on the train-"

"Locked in one of the supply closets too!" Happy cuts me off in a cheer.

"You two are evil!" I pull on Happy's face.

"Why are woo onwy huting me." The demonic blue devil spawn of a cat cries out.

My head instantly snaps towards Gray whose eyes open extremely wide. In a second I notice that he's gone. "YOU BETTER RUN!"

"I'm starting to feel bad for Rogue now." Sting grins and I instantly let go of Happy's cheeks and leap towards Sting, but of course he dodges just in time. Luckily Rogue catches me just before my face hits the ground.

"Thanks." I mumble, while stabbing Sting with my eyes. Maybe if I glare hard enough his head will explode.

"If you do that long enough your eyes might fall out." Rogue tells me and my attention shifts to him.

"You don't actually believe that do you?"

He smiles at me before responding, "It could be true."

"There's also a possibility that it's not."

"Do you want to be the person who finds out?"

My eyes widen as I quickly shake my head no. I hear Sting laughing.

"Don't worry Blondie, if your eyes fall out the mighty Sting Eucliffe will pawn them for you." I swear he cackles.

"HEY! THEY'RE MY EYES I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO PAWN THEM!" I yell.

"But how could you do that when you can't see?"

"They have glasses for that." I roll my eyes.

"They don't last long. You'll never make it in time and you'll be stuck, helpless, and blind in an unfamiliar place." He gives me a cocky grin.

"Are you two seriously doing this?" Rogue questions in disbelief.

Another train arrives and passengers start to depart. I instantly notice scarlet red hair in the crowd. "Lucy?" Erza runs towards me and crushes me into a hug. I think I can hear my back cracking.

"You might be hugging her too tightly." Rogue suggests and my back and I internally thank him.

"Mira said you weren't supposed to be back for a couple more days."

"Plans change. Where's Natsu and Gray and what's with Happy?" She points to the crying blue cat.

"Gray and Happy decided to lock Natsu in a closet on the first train." I have to stop myself from pulling Happy's cheeks again.

"They did what." She demands. Her gaze becomes murderous and I hear Sting and Rogue gulp. Her eyes moves towards Happy who decided that now would be a good time to fly away. Erza, of course, grabs his tail and then runs off to find Gray.

"TEN MINUTES UNTIL BOARDING."

"Great." I mutter. "I should go look for them before we miss the train."

"See ya Blondie."

"Bye Rogue bye Bumble Bee." I wave with a smirk.

"What the fuck did she just call me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.6K 11
Gajeel has always been in love with Levy and figured she only saw him as a friend, but what he doesn't know is that Levy loves him too and everyone c...
217K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
461 52 30
Natsu Love Story 🔥Slow Burn🔥 A girl with a troubled past, because of it she distances herself from others. Can a certain dragon slayer save her, or...
3.9K 65 14
In The Fairy Tail Guild. Ever since lisanna returned from the dead, everyone has been ignoring Lucy. The only ones who still enjoy her company are le...