Assassin's Creed Rogue: Redem...

By attackonrivaillex

(Shay x Reader) Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent, hide in plain sight, and never compromise the... More

Introduction & Reader-Insert
one
two

AUTHOR'S NOTE

872 11 1
By attackonrivaillex

Hello everyone!! I would just like to point out that my writing skills aren't that great, and my writing tends to get a bit sidetracked at times. I will TRY MY VERY BEST to keep this good!! I apologize in advanced for any errors, or just my horrible writing in general. 

If any of you could give some advice in the comments, that would be wonderful! ^_^ Thank you, my lovlies! Enjoy!!! (I would also like to point out that I will do my best to keep this updated as well. School takes over sometimes so I apologize :/)

Thank you again!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 31.1K 63
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
264K 3.9K 48
ابطال تشبعت قلوبهم بالحجاره لا يعرفون عن المشاعر شيء فهل سياتي من يحرك تلك الحجاره وتضخ القلوب وتنبض بالحب ..
266K 1.1K 31
Wild passion, dark fantasies, unleashing a beast called lust. Find out how the trajectory of Audrey's life changed when she met a very high profile...
3.6M 54K 45
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...