Bradford Bad Girl

By princess_pineapple

Camryn used to be a normal girl, she went to high school (and graduated), she had a boyfriend, she had friend... More

Bradford Bad Girl
Preface
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
100 READS!!!!
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
note for Skylar
authors note
note to skylar
note to Skylar
authors note
aim me maybe?
athors note
Chapter 10
authors note

Chapter 6

349 5 0
By princess_pineapple

Chapter 6:

Cation!! This does contain a small amount if sexual content!!

~~~~~~~~~~~Recap~~~~~~~~~~~

"I never said you had to forgive him but please don't treat him the way you are." He whispered.

Before I knew what was going on Harry was leaning in.

What?

The?

Actual?

Fuck?

What do I do?

My 'slut' instincts kicked in and I leaned in too.

Our lips crashed together just as the door burst open.

~~~~~~~~End Of Recap~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck Harry!" Zayn yelled.

Me and Harry shot apart faster than lightening.

Zayn stomped over and grabbed Harry by his collar and pinned him against the closest wall.

"Zayn! What are you doing!" I shrieked in utter shock.

"You know how I feel about her Harry!" He yelled, ignoring me.

He throws a punch, his fist colliding with Harry's jaw.

He continues to throw punch after punch at Harry's face.

"Zayn! Zayn stop!" I yell grabbing his arm.

He doesn't listen. He now has Harry on the ground and is straddling him, still throwing punches.

"Liam! Liam help! Someone!" I yell out to the rest if the boys.

They all run in and pulled Zayn off Harry.

Louis ran over to Harry and took him to the bathroom to clean him up.

"Let go of me!" Zayn barked.

Liam looked at me as if asking if he should. I just shook my head.

I slowly walked up to Zayn his tall musclier finger towering over me.

I stood in front of him for a moment just staring into his eyes before I pulled my arm back and Slapped him across the face. I then turned and walked out the room, I could hear Niall and Liam, mostly Liam, yelling at Zayn.

I walked into the bathroom to check to see how Harry was doing.

"Harry hold still!" Louis demanded, neither of them seeing me.

"No! It burns, and I don't think that's what you do." Harry whined like a five year old.

"Doctor Louis, would you like some assistance?" I asked stepping into the bathroom.

"Yes." He said stepping back.

I grabbed a washcloth and soaked it in warm water from the sink.

I gently dabbed the blood off Harry's nose and lip.

"Hey Boo, could you give me and Cam a minute please?" Harry asked.

"Sure thing Hazza." Louis said,walking out the door, shutting it behind him.

"Im sorry." Harry said.

"Why? Im not. I enjoyed the kiss." I smirked.

"Camryn, I can't do this. I like you... A lot. But I can't do this to Zayn." Harry whispered.

"Harry, I like you too. I don't care about Zayn right now, I can hardly stand to look at him." I say slowly.

Harry's bleeding has stopped and he's standing up, leaning against the sink. I walk over to Harry and stand between his legs.

I lean in and press my lips to his. He hesitates before kissing back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair as he wraps his arms around my waist.

The kiss gets heated and were soon full on snogging. Harry moved his lips to my neck and places love bites aimlessly across my skin.

I slid my hands up under his shirt and pull it off his body.

Harry brought his lips back to mine for a moment before pulling back and tugging my shirt over my head.

I could feel him hardening underneath of me.

I brought my hand down and softly stoked the bulge in his pants.

Harry moaned in response causing me to smirk against his lips.

I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulling them down.

"Camryn." He breathed.

I stroked the bulge again.

"Camryn. I- I can't. At- at least not right now." He moaned.

"Aw but Harry... I want you." I growled close to his ear.

"Tonight, when everyone's asleep." He told me breathlessly.

"Ok." I nodded.

I pulled my jumper back on as Harry pulled his pants and shirt back on.

We both walked out of the bathroom and back downstairs to where the rest of the guys where.

"Im sorry." Zayn said bluntly.

"Hey guys, can you give me, Harry, and Zayn a minute?" I asked.

"Sure." They all muttered and walked out.

"Zayn. What the hell is your fucking problem!" I yelled.

"Im sorry ok! If you haven't noticed I still fucking love you. When I saw Harry kissing you I got jealous. Im only human!" He yelled at me.

"Do you not remember what I told you earlier?" I shouted. "If I remember correctly, I told you that I would never go out with you! And if I ever decide to I'll let you know! In the mean time Im going to make you life a living hell! You have no right to beat Harry like that!" I screeched. "You've changed so fucking much Im not sure if I know you anymore. The Zayn Malik I used to know would never beat someone like that." I whispered.

"You know what! You've changed to! The Camryn Swan I used to know didn't hold a grudge. And she wasn't a slut and go around kissing her friends' friends!" He yelled.

"Oh so now Im a slut?" I asked.

"Yes you are!" He yelled.

I hurled myself at him and punched him square in the jaw.

Before I knew what happened Zayn had his arm pulled back and slapped me across my face.

"What the hell! You fucking asshole! I hope you burn in hell!" I screeched, holding my cheek. "The Zayn Malik I used to know would never hit a girl." I whispered before I ran out of the room, tears streaming down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~Zayn's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

"What the hell! You fucking asshole! I hope you burn in hell!" She screeched, holding her cheek. "The Zayn Malik I used to know would never hit a girl." She whispered before she ran out of the room, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What the fuck is your problem mate?" Harry asked as he followed her out the room.

What the hell did I just do?

I fucked up my life is what I did.

Why did I slap her. Why did I call her a slut.

She's not a slut.

What the fuck was I thinking.

I want to get her back not drive her away.

She's to good to lose. I need her back.

~~~~~~Camryn's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

I ran to Harry's room, slamming the door behind me.

I jumped onto his bed and curled up in a little ball under his blankets.

There was knock at the door.

"Go away!" I say turning away from the door.

"Camryn, it's me." I hear Harry say as he opens the door. "And it's my room." He chuckled.

He comes in and closes the door behind him.

He comes over and sits on the edge of the bed and rubs my back softly.

I roll over and barry my face in his stomach.

"Harry what's wrong with me?" I cry into his stomach.

"Scoot over." He mumbled.

I do as he says an he gets in the bed with me. He pulls me into his lap and I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Nothing's wrong with you." He tells me.

"No Harry, Zayn's right Im a slut." I say bluntly.

"No your not."

"Yes I am Harry! I almost just had sex with you in your bathroom and I meat you literally this morning." I tell him. "The worst thing is, I still love Zayn." I whisper.

"Then why are you treating him like shit?" He asked.

"Last time I checked I literally just told you this, he LEFT me a day before my birthday. I knew he would make it through to become one of the best singers there is. And I knew he would forget about me." I cried.

"Camryn, he almost gave up during boot camp because you where ignoring him." Harry told me.

"I can't do this. I need a brake. Friday after the Brits Im leaving." I told him.

"And were would you be going?" He asked.

"Im not sure yet, somewhere far away though." I sighed.

"Don't you leave for America next weekend though?" He asked.

"Ya. Harry, will you go with me?" I asked him.

I may have only known him for a few hours but Im closer to harry than I am with the other boys, except Zayn.

"Umm..." He trailed off.

"Please Harry I need you." I begged. "If you don't go I might do something really stupid."

"Camryn. Before I say anything I need to know where we're going, and for how long. If I disappear again Im dead."

"Umm. Where can we go Harry?"

"We can go to the states?" He said but it sounded more like a question.

"Where at?" I asked.

"Well while we where on tour a few months ago me and the boys where in St. Louis Missouri for a concert and we where bored so we started driving around. We weren't sure where we where going and we ended up in this little city called Quincy. It's in Illinois and I heard its beautiful in the spring time. Also, there's no paparazzi. The population is about 40,000." He explained.

"That sounds lovely." I told him sniffing away the last few tears.

"We can leave the day after. I just have to ok it with Paul, Simon, and management." He said, frowning a little.

I know how much the boys hate their management, to be honest though who doesn't hate management.

"Ok, will you tell me more about this place?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well, while me and the lads where there I actually bought a house, thinking it would be a good get away spot. They have a lot of cool little shops, bars, and restaurants. There's not a whole lot to do there but the house I bought has a huge yard and a pool." He told me.

"Don't tell anyone were we're going, I can't handle all this shit. I feel un-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Harry called out.

"It's Liam." Liam called out. "Can I come in?"

Harry looked at me for an answer.

I shook my head once.

"Come in!" Harry said.

Liam hesitantly opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind him.

"I heard what happened." Liam said. "Can you tell me why?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I told him what happened he told me the same thing Harry did, that this was both of our faults and we need to make it right.

"Liam if it was that easy I would have done it years ago, but it's not." I told him.

"Camryn, you need to forgive him for this." He told me.

"I don't want to, Liam. I can't forgive him for what he did." I mumbled.

"What ever." He muttered and walked out.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked Harry.

"It's almost 11:00." He told me.

"Can we go out and play a game with the rest of the lads? Im sick of being all sad." I mumbled.

"Sure!" He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have decided to update every Monday!!!

I went to the pool today and got major sunburn. It hurts so bad. I think Im just gonna lay in bed and write.

I have gotten to chapter nine!!

You won't believe what's about to come. It will fucking blow your mind. You will be mind fucked.

Once again thanks for over 100 reads!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
23.2K 429 64
"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "When?" I asked him. "As soon as I can." He...
9.2K 78 35
Who knew that while roaming around in London someone would break Lexus's glasses?! Who knew that someone would be THE Niall Horan? Me and my two best...
4.8K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...