Wildest dreams

By Babymuffins16

This is a work in progress (connor franta reference haha) Anywhoooo. I am editing this .... and it will take... More

The beginning
You don't matter to him
Forgiving
Amnesia
REMEMBERING
Moving on
Shannon's back
Going back to school
Plan A
Life or death
Leaving

Broken

13 1 0
By Babymuffins16

Girl above is what Selena looks like! Savannah's picture will be up in the next chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the house quietly closing the door with a loud slam. FUCKK. "So the bathroom is out side now" I heard a small broken voice say. I looked over and sitting in the living room was jack. He had tears running down his cheeks. My heart instantly broke. "You chose Matt didnt you" He whispered looking down. "Jack, You knew it was going to h-" I stopped when I seen Jack get up. "HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE PERSON I LOVE WAS GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR SOMEONE WHO HURT HER AND MADE HER FEEL LIKE SHIT" He yelled walking towards me quickly backing me into the front door. "Jack please stop yelling at me" I said weakly scared at his sudden out burst. I cant take when people yell at me. "SHANNON I FUCKING LOVE YOU, CANT YOU SEE THIS ! HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO JUST HURT YOU AGAIN" He yelled. Tears brimmed my eyes and I felt like crawling in a corner and crying. "Jack please I"m sorry, I just wanted my best friend back" I said a tear slipping from my eye. "WELL YOU JUST LOST YOUR BEST FRIEND" He yelled pushing me out the way and opening the door , walking out side and slamming it. "Jack" I whispered. I leaned against the wall trying to hold my balance. "Shannon" I heard a deep voice say. I looked over and seen hayes. "Hey hayes" I quickly wiped my eyes. "I heard yelling, are you okay" He asked walking down the stairs. "Y-yeah I'm fine, everything is okay, go back to sleep okay buddy" I smiled the best I could. He walked up to me and studied my face. I didnt make eye contact, Hayes wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Everything will be okay, we all get a little broken at times" He whispered. He let me go and went up stairs. I finally let it all out I sat on the couch and sobbed quietly. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I quickly whiped my eyes and calmed my self down. "Shannon I know what happened come here" I looked up and see cam. I sat there staring at him as tears filled my eyes. "Cam I love matt, and I just lost my best friend" I said breathing heavily. "Shhh It is okay" Cam said sitting next to me pulling me into his chest.

*Mysterious person's point of view*

I have been watching her. Watching her since the day I got out of jail. She thinks she is free of me, but she is sadly mistaken. If she thinks losing her little best friend is going to break her little heart. Wait till I destroy her world. Her best friend Alyssa and her boyfriend Matt. She is going to regret calling Alyssa that night. She is going to regret all the shit she has done to me and mom.

*Shannon's Point of view*

I woke up in my bed. Screw school today. I rolled over and it was empty. I looked around for my phone and finally found it under my pillow. I seen alot of instagram notifications. I seen matt tagged me in a video. I looked at the video. It was of last night. I started to read the comments. "yasss Mannon is back" "Mannon for life" "Shack wasnt as cute as mannon" Mannon is bae". My smile grew bigger with the last comment. "She is finally mine" It was matts comment. "Now we have problems" My phone sang.

*text messages*

Matt: Good morning beautiful

Me: Morning

Matt: You didnt go to school

Me: no... Jack,,, ugh I dont even want to talk about it or ill cry

Matt: Want me to come over?

Me: Please

Matt: Be over in 5

I locked my phone and layed in bed. I realized I was in jack's shirt. I grabbed my phone and text matt.

*text messages*

Me: Can you bring me one of your shirts and a hoodie please

Matt: Of course

I locked my phone and layed on the bed. I heard my door open and the bed shift. "Hello beautiful" I smiled and turned to face matt. He had a bag and a hoodie and a shirt in his hands. "Whats the bag for" I asked. "Fine I guess I'll leave tonight" He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face close to mine. "Like I would let you leave" I giggled. He kissed my cheek and I hide my face. "Your adorable" He chuckled. "Says the adorable one" I teased.

*Mysterious person's point of view*

I walked up to Alyssa's door and knocked on it three times. A tall boy with dark brown hair and Bright blue eyes answered the door. "Hi, umm Is Shannon here" I asked politely. He studied me for a second. "Who are you" He asked. I started to get nervous, who am I? "I'm a friend of hers from school. Zach" I smiled. "Give me a second" He said shutting the door. I waited and heard two voices come to the door. The door opened and standing there was Shannon and Matt. She looked alot different. She was skinnier, Her hair was bleached and longer, her eyes were a light green color, usually her eyes are hazel. "Hi, I'm zach" I said hoping she does reconize me. "Y-You, I-I, Mom said you were dead" She spoke softly. Damnit she reconizes me. "Shannon are you okay" Matt asked from behind her. She looked like she was going to pass out until Matt wrapped his arms around her waist. Note to self Matt calms Shannon down. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

*Shannon's point of view*

Opening the door I seen a tall man, his eyes so familiar, so warm. "Hi, I'm zach" He spoke. My head started to spin, Flashbacks of when we were kids flooding my head. I started to get dizzy and I couldnt get a full sentence together. "Y-You, I-I, Mom said you were dead" I said softly. There standing in the doorway was my older brother Zach. Mom said he was dead, that he died in a car wreck. S-she lied. I felt like I was going to faint until Matt wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. Before I knew what I was doing I wrapped my arms around his torso. He seemed taken back before wrapping his arms around me. "I have missed you big brother" I whispered. He let me go and I let him go stepping back inside infront of Matt. "W-well, I have to go" He stuttered. I nodded and closed the front door. I looked up at Matt and he was shocked.

*Zach's point of view*

She hugged me and all the good memories came flooding back. "Fuck, I cant do this to her" I said into the phone. "DAMNIT ZACH ILL DO IT WHEN I GET OUT THEN. You have always been close with your sister I dont blame you" My mother yelled over the phone. "Mom you shouldnt have told me you were going to do it. You know I am going to do everything in my power to protect her" I said. "I know sweet heart, so is everyone else, thats what I'm hoping for" She laughed then the line went dead. "DAMNIT" I yelled throwing the phone. I sat on our couch at home and just le the flash backs fill my head.

*Flashback*

"Zach come here" I heard Shannon yell. I walked into her room and seen her sitting on her bed with her laptop. She looked up at me with her piercing hazel eyes. Her brown curls bounceing as she looks up. She was beautiful. She has moms smile and dad's eyes. "Whats up sis" I said sitting on her bed. She was 13 at the time and I was 17. I loved her with everything in me and would do anything to protect her. Even from my mother. "T-today is dad's birthday" She whispered looking down. Her eyes changed to a light blue color as tears filled her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry on my chest. We lost our dad a year ago when Shannon was 12. It hit her hard because her dad meant everything to her. He was the only thing protecting her from mom. It hit me too but not as hard. I had to stay strong for Shannon. She was a mess, she wouldnt eat unless I hand fed her. She would slip and call me dad sometimes but I would answer to it. "Wanna go to the grave yard" I asked her. She nodded and we ran down stairs and out the front door.

*End of flashback*

I hate the fact mom hates her for no reason. Mom is planning on killing Alyssa and Matt. I cant let that happen, it will destroy Shannon. I cant let mom do it.

*Shannon's point of view*

I was sitting on my bed with matt when he poked my cheek. I looked up at him. "Babe your eyes are blue, whats wrong" He asked. Appearently people that really know me can tell my mood by my eyes. "I'm fine babe" I smiled. He cupped my face with his hand and stared me in the eyes. "No your not" He said simply. "Matt I'll be fine" I smiled. Having zach will make everything better. " Taylor told me about a good super hero series on netflix wanna watch it" Matt asked. I nodded and cuddled up next to him while he pulled up his netflix on my laptop. "The flash seriously" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Yes seriously I promise you will like it" Matt smiled.

It was the last episode of season one. Barry was talking to his mother. "damnit" I choked as tears filled my eyes spilling over my water line. Matt wrapped his arm around me and I calmed down. Now it was the end of the episode where barry was running around the black whole they opened. "I am the flash" Then the screen went black. "WHAT NO IT CANT END LIKE THIS I NEED MORE" I yelled jumping up as soon as the credits rolled. Matt threw his head back and laughed closing his eyes. I stopped flipping out and just stared at him, a smile growing on my face. "What" Matt had stopped laughing when he noticed I was staring at him. "I- How did I get so lucky" I smiled and pinned Matt to the bed kissing him.

I may be a little broken, but its okay to be broken sometimes. It only proves you have been strong for two long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was so short!

Any who my lovely muffins !!! I cant wait to get the new One direction CD! My brothers girlfriend is getting it for me!!! GAHHHHH 

I love you muffins! Until next time-

MAMA MUFFIN OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 7.9K 50
Just read it.
825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
375K 5.4K 50
the title says it all requests are open, because i'm running out of ideas lol
3.6K 65 8
I just had this idea and worked on it for a few days. I have wanted to do something like this for awhile and here it is.