Shining SHINee! (Imagines)

By UrAngel513

Requests Open!!! ~For requests, send me a private message on who your bias is, character name, your personali... More

•SHINEE•
•ONEW• Typical SHINee~
•ONEW• New Brother~
•ONEW• Jealous Leader~
•MINHO• In Love w/ the Maknae's Cousin~

•KEY• Special Fan~

163 6 1
By UrAngel513

This imagine was requested by: @acidrain22

|JIWOO + KEY|

Author's POV

Just before the fan meet, ones who had backstage passes got to see the idols and hang around for a bit.

Jiwoo was shaking in excitement and fear. The staff led her and four other girls to Shinee's dressing room to meet up.

The door opened and it seemed like everything turned white seeing the idols.

Woah... They're real!

She thought to herself. Luckily, her deep thoughts drowned out the ear piercing screams coming from the other girls.

Snapping back, she felt embarrassed, and bowed to greet them. The boys saw the reserved girl and smiled sincerely, giving a small nod back.

They stood up and formed a uniformed line horizontally, before bowing and giving their introduction.

"Hello we are Shining Shinee!!! Nice to meet you."

Once again the girls screamed, while Jiwoo flinched in terror. Each girl then introduced themselves, bouncing around in joy. When it came to her turn, she bowed respectfully.

"Hi my name is Jiwoo. I'm happy to finally meet you all."

...

They all started roaming around after, Jiwoo had her phone out taking pictures of the venue.

"You'd rather take pictures of the place than us Noona?"

She turned around quickly, and too her surprise it was non other than Shinee's maknae Taeminnie. Her eyes widened in surprise, unsure how to react.

Jiwoo laughed before bowing again.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taemin-ssi! And no, I just didn't have the guts to ask for a picture..."

"Let's be comfortable, don't need to be so formal Noona. Here let's take a selfie together!"

He offered to take the camera before posing closer, holding up a peace sign.

"Smile Noona! Hana! Dul! Set!"

*click*

Jiwoo felt a rush of emotions, unable to believe that she got a photo with one of the Shinee members.

"Wah! It turned out great! You look so pretty Jiwoo Noona!"

"Thank you Taeminnie. You look great too!"

"Of course I did!"

She looked at him in disbelief. A punch landed on his arm for being full of himself.

"Taemin! Are you bothering our fans?"

Shinee's leader happened to be roaming around alone, and spotted the two.

"Aniyo hyung. Jiwoo Noona was just saying how handsome I am."

"Aish this kid! Come here!"

Taemin dashed off before Jiwoo had a chance to teach him a lesson.

"Sorry about that Jiwoo."

"No! It's alright, I love kids~"

They both broke out in laughter before Onew decided to show her around.

"Onew Oppa!!! Can you give me a tour too???"

One other fan caught them and felt immediate jealousy. Onew happened to be her bias, and seeing him with another girl bothered her a lot.

"Ahh, sure. I'll see you later Jiwoo."

"Ne. Thanks a lot~"

Jiwoo wandered a bit more before an arm landed around her shoulder.

"So, I'm guessing you're Jiwoo?"

"Ah-ehm-ne. Annyeonghaseyo Kibum-ssi."

Her heart started beating a hundred times faster as she noticed how close he was.

"Hey now, don't be so formal to your bias."

He leaned in closer, batting his lashes at her. Jiwoo clearly felt nervous and very uncomfortable.

"Wai- how do? No. You're not my bias! Who said you were?"

"Well then why is there a drawing of me as your lock screen?"

Lock screen? The only person that even came close to my phone was-

Taemin.

That kid's really gonna get it.

"I don't know what you're taking about."

"Oh yeah?"

Key trapped her against the wall, in order to grab the phone out of her pocket. He clicked the home button and a picture of him brightened up.

His smile was as bright as the screen as he proved his point.

"Fine. Yeah you're my bias. Now what?"

"Nothing. I just wanna be right. Wow, you really captured my jawline in this one. Have any others?"

"Give me that!"

Jiwoo snatched it back feeling embarrassed. Her bias seemed to notice this and felt some guilt.

"I didn't mean to be a jerk about it... That drawing is amazing! To be honest, I'm really lucky to have a fan that's as pretty as you."

She really didn't know how to react at that point, everything was happening too fast.

"Th-"

"Time's up! Everyone please come back, SHINee needs to prepare for the actual fan meet."

Both sides equally felt disappointed, but didn't want to show it. Not wanting to part so soon, Key quickly snatched her phone and gave her his number.

"Text me, please, after the fan meet. Ok?"

Before leaving, he even gave her a quick peck on the cheek, leaving her breathless.

...

"Annyeonghaseyo we are SHINING SHINEE!"

Amongst all these distractions, Kim Kibum couldn't keep his eyes off one special person at the front. She wove her little glow stick shyly, a backstage pass around her neck.

I can't believe how she's my fan.

Throughout the meet, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Jiwoo. Inside his head, he was just hoping she'll text him after.

"We hope to see you all again next time! KASAHAMNIDA!!!

With that, it ended. When Kibum looked up, he saw that Jiwoo was no longer there. His head hung low while his heart felt heavy.

Before all hope was lost his phone vibrated.

JW: Soo...what's ur plan? :)

...

Their manager gave them some time off after the fan meet, giving Kibum an opportunity to sneak out. Shinee promised to cover for him while he was out.

They met at a back alley, which was pretty shady if you asked me. Jiwoo still trusted him and went with the plan.

"Are we dealing drugs now or what?"

"Not funny. You know I have to wear a disguise in public."

"Don't worry this is the best you've looked in forever!"

"Ha-ha very funny. Anyways, do you just wanna get a drink or something?"

"Sure~"

The couple went to a nearby bar. The place was really busy at the time, but they thought no one would probably notice them.

They picked a quiet little corner chatting about life and telling stories. He noticed something different about the girl he was with.

She talked with a very sweet voice, and had a personality that shone through her words. He didn't talk much because he would much rather hear her.

Everything was going great, but Key knew it had to end eventually.

"I can't stay out too late, but I don't want to just say goodbye. Can... can I kiss you?"

By then they were already inches apart. She didn't need an answer.

"ISN'T THAT SHINEE'S KEY?!!!"

A really drunk lady came thrashing near them with a phone in hand. Quickly, Key pulled up his mask and looked at Jiwoo in horror.

"KEY OPPA! WHY ARE YOU WITH SUCH AN UGLY GIRL????"

Flashes erupted from her phone, causing some people to notice. They came close murmuring, trying to confirm the situation.

Jiwoo didn't want her idol's career to be over because of her. She stood in front of Key and looked at the lady with fire in her eyes.

"Stop looking at my boyfriend!!! He's not Kim Kibum! I understand that he looks like a celebrity, but I would appreciate it if you left us alone! Go stick your nose in someone else's business!"

By how loud Jiwoo was yelling, the drunk girl's friends backed off and brought her away before she caused more trouble.

She sat back down feeling quite accomplished. Key looked at her in horror before laughing to himself.

"So much for sweet and kind."

"Hey, I did it for you. You should thank me."

"You're right."

He leaned in and kissed her, causing her to blush madly.

"Thank you. You know what? I wouldn't mind if that picture got leaked, because then they'll see how lucky I got ;)"

=======================
A/N:

1 of 1~ Or Tell Me What To Do~
???

~UrAngel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
94.6K 3.6K 37
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
482K 12.6K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
716K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...