Passion In The Game 2

By AlexxRazzay

Everything has fallen apart. What was supposed to be forever has been cut short by the ultimatium Anthony was... More

Coming To A Close
The Impact
The Brokenhearted
Talking Sense
Taking Care Of Business
No Good Food
Attention
Diamonds Are A Gold Digger's Best Friend
New Life
Tell Him
Vindictive
No Love
Close Call
Where's Daddy
Wrong To Want?
Pictures Are Worth One Word
Daddy Issues
Defensive
Growing Up And Out
Questions
All Falls Down
What Is Missed
What He Was Supposed To Have
Trying To Help
Say Hello
Catching Up
Don't Need Him
Dinner With Dad
It's Going To Be Okay
Get Out The Truck
Oh Wow
Why Are You Here?
Down Memory Lane
That Good Love
Not Like This
Trying To Get Her Back
Ignore It
I Want To Fix This
What Are We?
Take It Slow
Keys To The Kingdom
Happy Birthday
Caught In The Act
Setting A Good Example
Who Is He?
Dangerous
Coping
18
Do Me The Honor
Graduation
Forever
Back To Brazil
Talk Dirty To Me
Sending Them Off
I'll Always Be Here
What A Beautiful Smile
New Addition
Family Photo
In Closing
THANK YOU
The Alternate Ending

Bottom's Up

53 4 0
By AlexxRazzay

Anthony helped Rayna clean up after dinner and put the leftovers away. He stood beside her drying off the dishes as he watched her.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." she said. Anthony laughed. Rayna looked at him and frowned. "What's so funny?"

"You." Anthony said.

"Whatever, Anthony" she said.

"Remember when we were wrapping up our last year in college. It was a week before your certification test. I tried to cook you dinner." Anthony said.

Rayna started giggling. "Oh my God. You tried to make vegetable lasagna florentine. I may love pasta but I hate that dish with a passion."

"I was determined to make you eat and like it." Anthony said.

"And you burned it and still tried to make me eat it." she laughed remembering Anthony trying to spoon feed her the burnt pasta and vegetables.

"It was not burnt! It was slightly overcooked." he said trying to defend his cooking skills. 

"Anthony, it looked like shit." Rayna said.

"Hey, it was not that bad. That was my first time making it." Anthony said nudging her.

"Hopefully, your last." she snickered.

"Okay, I see how it is." he said. Anthony took the drying towel and twisted it. It whipped Rayna with it. She turned around and threw the wet towel at him. Anthony grabbed onto Rayna and brought her close. They both erupted in laughter but Rayna realized what she was doing. She pulled away from him.

"What is it?" Anthony said.

"That's what happened last time. We got too close." she said leaning against the counter. 

Anthony just smiled at her. He grabbed the bottle of wine she had out and put some more in her glass. He picked it up and offered it to her. "It's fine. You can relax around me."

"Anthony, look. I have love for you and I care for you...but, what happened can't happen again." Rayna said taking the glass and looking down into it.

"I have love for you, too. I don't want you to feel like I'd force you into anything. If you don't want it to happen again, it won't." he said.

Rayna smiled a little. Anthony always did give her the safe feeling and that was something she missed. They finished the dishes and were lounging outside. They reminisced like the old friends they were and laughed like were sitting in at a comedy show.

"You were such a bad kid." Anthony said. "Drinking at 15, so shameful."

"Well, excuse me for not being a goody two shoes and wanting to live it up." Rayna said sipping wine.

"Give me a sip." he said.

"What?" she said.

"Let me have some." Anthony said nodding at the glass of wine.

"You want some alcohol! Oh my God!" Rayna said shocked. Anthony laughed at her reaction. "Hell must be freezing over."

"You going to give me a sample or not?" he said sticking his hand out.

Rayna pulled a glass from the outdoor bar and poured him his own glass. She handed it to him. "Bottom's up." Anthony tilted the glass and let the liquid into his mouth. He swallowed it and his face twisted. Rayna erupted in laughter.

"I didn't think wine would taste like that." he said straining.

"We just might turn this night into a liquor tasting for you." she said mischievously.

"You mean the night where you get me drunk." Anthony joked. They both laughed.

"I should put you on some moonshine." Rayna said going inside.

"Oh, now you just want to kill me." he said. Rayna came back with a glass and a bottle of some brown liquid in a large bottle. "What are you trying to poison me with?"

"This is Hennessy. It's a cognac which is a type of brandy." Rayna said pouring him a little bit. She passed him the short square glass.

Anthony put it to his nose and sniffed it. It had a strong smell that it tickled Anthony's nose a bit. He brought the glass to his lips and tipped it. He let the liquid in his mouth and held it to savor the taste. It was strong and hit him like a piano falling on him. Anthony coughed and heaved with the liquid still in his mouth.

"Just swallow it!" Rayna said laughing. Anthony finally let the liquid flow down his throat, feeling the burn then took a sharp breath before coughing. "Oh, it was not that bad!" 

"That was strong." Anthony said hoarsely.

"Keep drinking. You are going to have to get use to it." she said. Anthony sipped the rest of the liquid. Rayna poured him some more and encouraged him in take the drink. Anthony was actually enjoying it and asked for more. Once he got a few glasses in, he started feel the effects.

"You okay over there?" Rayna said.

"You look so beautiful in this light. You look beautiful all the time." he said slurring a bit.

"What?" she said. Anthony's eyelids were low and his skin was flushed. He had this joker grin plastered on his face.

"Come here." he said motioning for her to come to him. She walked over to him in the lounge chair across from him. Anthony kissed her hand and looked up at her. He was giggling a little. Rayna knew the signs of when someone had a little too much to drink. She wasn't going to make him drive so it was better to let him sleep it off here.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed." Rayna said. She pulled him off the chair and helped him upstairs. She helped into the guest bedroom and let him fall onto the bed. "Let's get these shoes off." Rayna got his shoes off. She went to pull the decorative pillows off and felt Anthony right on top of her. Hennessy made people do some things and Rayna was going to pay for giving it to Anthony.

"Anthony, come on. We have to get you to bed." she said trying to get him to sit down.

"Are you coming with me?" he hiccuped.

"No. Come on. Lay back down." Rayna said taking the rest of the pillows off. Anthony bit his lip as Rayna bent over. She constantly wore these maxi dresses that hugged her body, exposing her assets. Anthony laid down on the bed but, then grabbed onto Rayna's waist. He pulled her in close to him. "Anthony, stop. You need to sleep."

"Stay with me. At least until I fall asleep." he said huskily. "For me. Please."

Rayna was a sucker when Anthony got that roughness in his voice. "Okay. Only, until you fall asleep."

Anthony smiled and laid back. Rayna laid next to him, hoping he'd fall asleep quickly. He wrapped around an arm around her and brought her close. "You know...I thought about you everyday."

"What?" Rayna said.

"I did. Even though I told myself that I loved Ariane...I still had you on my mind. Sometimes, I'd dream about you. Have these fantasies about you, coming back or I'd see you at a game." Anthony said.

"If you thought about me so much, why didn't you ever call or try to contact me?" she asked. 

Anthony looked into her eyes. He couldn't find a verbal answer but, he did have a response. Anthony pulled her close and crashed their lips together. Rayna was a little shocked and tried to pull away but, Anthony had her in a vice grip. Eventually, Rayna had no choice but, to give in. She let the kiss go farther as Anthony got on top. 

Anthony broke the kiss to sit up. He started to undo his belt and then his pants. Rayna was sure that he should've had whiskey dick but, she proved wrong once the bulge appeared. Anthony took off his shirt and crashed their lips back together.

Rayna's body was indeed crying out for this. She couldn't even hear that voice in the back of her head that told her not to do this. She started to get wet and at this point she really wanted Anthony. Despite her being cold towards him, despite her feelings,  despite her saying that they would never touch again, Rayna wanted this.

Anthony pulled away as Rayna pulled up her dress to give him access to her center. Anthony got down in between her legs. He took them and let them rest on his shoulders as he kissed the inside of her thighs. Rayna whimpered and stuttered. Her weakness was her thighs. If you touched them the right way, she'd give you whatever you wanted. He left a trail of kisses all the way up to her center and then pulled her panties off. 

Rayna watched him dive in in complete ecstasy. "Aw, yes!" she moaned. Anthony licked her and then stuck his tongue in. He loved her taste. It was the most delicious thing Anthony ever tasted. He licked along her walls, making Rayna moan loudly. Her chest went up and down, heavily breathing. Rayna clutched onto Anthony's hair, telling him to do more. Anthony took one of his fingers and traced circles on her clit. He was dragging Rayna into Nirvana and she was ready to blow.

"Awh...keep going. Oh, Anthony." Rayna said with her toes curling. After a few more licks and kisses, she released. Anthony cleaned his plate like he did with every meal. He sat up and looked down at Rayna who was biting her finger. Anthony pulled her up to remove her dress and unhook her bra. He kissed her neck while playing with her breasts. Rayna wrapped her legs around Anthony, pulling him to her. 

Anthony pulled off of Rayna to slide down his underwear. He licked his fingers and grazed Rayna's entrance to make sure she was ready. She was wet with her fluids and was ready for him. Anthony took hold of his member and placed the tip at her entrance. Rayna whimpered in anticipation. She hated when Anthony used to tease her and make her wait for she yearned for. He brushed up against the entrance.

Anthony watched Rayna squirm and bite her lip. He made his member trace circles and grinned watching Rayna's face twist. "Stop it and give it to me already." she whined.

Anthony laughed and kissed her then pulled away. "Patience, baby. All good things come to those who wait." he whispered. He made his member pat her entrance. Rayna was going to stand for this torture any longer. She wrapped her legs around Anthony making him slide inside her.

Anthony was slightly shocked by her taking charge since he was used to being the dominant factor. He shook it off though and started thrusting. Rayna moaned and arched her back. Anthony loved watching her in pleasure. He started to go faster and harder and Rayna's moans turned into screams.

"Aw! Fuck!" she cried in pleasure.

"You never learned to watch that language." he teased.

"I told you to get used to it." Rayna said. They both laughed and Anthony continued his strokes. Rayna tightened around him and Anthony started to quiver. They shared a passionate kiss before Anthony released himself inside Rayna while she reached her climax.  Anthony relaxed on the bed as Rayna kissed his jaw. Then she straddled him, sliding down on his member.

She grinded on him, digging her middle into his hips. Anthony palmed and smacked her butt like he used to do in the old days. He loved when she rode him, it gave him a chance to relax and just enjoy his beautiful Rayna. She leaned down to kiss him and whisper things in his ear. Rayna sat back up to start bouncing on him. Anthony bit his lip to muffle his grunts and groans.

Rayna was driving him crazy. Anthony was now fighting not to bust quick. Rayna was quivering a tightening around him. Anthony was twitching and felt himself ready to explode. He held onto her hips and soon he came. Rayna moaned out loud while reaching her climax. Rayna fell off of him and laid on the bed.

"Can you go to sleep now?" Rayna said whining a little.

"I'm not done." Anthony said in a deep voice. Rayna knew what he wanted and turned over on her stomach. She got on her hands and knees as Anthony sat up and entered her from the back. Rayna clutched the sheets as Anthony started to stroke. He held onto her hip with one hand and rubbed her back with the other. Rayna decided to add a little extra and started to throw it back on Anthony.

In response, Anthony smacked her butt, letting her know he liked that. She threw it back more, bouncing off of Anthony's pelvis and coming right back. Rayna arched her back, putting her face in the mattress to muffle her moans. Anthony went deeper inside her, enjoying the feel of her. Rayna squeezed around him.

"Anthony, I can't take anymore." she moaned.

"Go ahead. Come for me." Anthony said. Rayna released and Anthony was right behind her. They dropped on the bed, calming down from their sensual encounter.

Anthony turned over to her and kissed her cheek, sweetly.

"Are you tired now?" Rayna asked.

Anthony chuckled then kissed her lips. They both got under the covers and cuddled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 27 36
Ariana is the girl you thibk has everything figured out. Ricky is just another jock. Luke Arianas ex decides to pop up. What will happen? Will she fi...
223 0 27
this story how you have to pick love and fight at the same time but you will never get to understand until what happen to you in-
99.9K 8.6K 80
This story has all up and down of tejran. Like the worst wkv, dragon task, their worst fight on new year and other fights. Will their relationship g...
583 10 15
❝I was never meant to be her.❞ ❝Then who are you really meant to be?❞ The war between Madison and Jaden has finally ended. The war was long but it ha...