Confessions of a Tumblr Girl

By wxnderluxt25

This is a book where I rant about random girl shit, confess stupid things and talk about relatable stuff... i... More

Internet Problems
Bloody Surprises
Fangirling
My online diary
Confessions
Fandom Pick up lines ;)
Being social
Dear...
Random stuff about my life
GRAD REVIEW

Types of Friends and Girls

63 9 3
By wxnderluxt25

Dear Diary that everyone on the internet is now reading,

I hate school, its not the homework or tests that bother me that much. Its the extremely annoying people in my school who always find ways to make me feel like shit, it's only been a few months but there are so many fake bitches who just get on my nerves. I know all you people reading might not care but I am gonna tell you about the 5 types of girls and 5 types of friends, so here goes nothing

5 types of Friends

1. "The Comic Relief" So this friend is the one who always has funny stories to tell and can always make you laugh, having this friend around during bad times is good because they always turn your frown upside down. Although they tend to make a lot of things into jokes and they aren't too good at serious talks.

2. "Your Twin" So this friend is usually the friend who obsesses over everything with you, like favourite tv shoes, singers and movies. These friends are super cool because you have the same interests and it's never awkward when it's just the two of you cause you always have something to talk about. So I have this one friend and we always obsess over things like Once Upon A Time, wattpad books and singers so its pretty cool talking to her.

3. "The Drama Queen" So this friend is the one who's always talking about boy drama, if all of your friends are talking about a movie this friend will probably end up crying because it somehow reminded her of her ex. This friend is also super nice and supportive when you have boy drama so usually it even out and at the end you are lucky to have her.

4. "The Model" So this is the friend who is beyond gorgeous and makes the rest of your friends looked like absolute shit. In pictures while everybody looks like they are having a seizure she is the only one who looks flawless, sometimes you are jealous cause she gets all the boys but it works out at the end cause all the boys she rejected are free.

5. "The Smarty Pants" So this friend is super smart and always makes good decisions, you usually go to her for advice on life or help with homework. This friend never makes stupid decisions like eating red food colouring and staining your teeth (which I have done), instead she helps you with life and in school you always copy her homework cause she hella smart.

Types of Girls in Middle School

1. "The Fakers" So this girl is everyone's friend, she compliments you but as soon as you turn around they criticize everything you do with their little posse. Honestly they are the worst cause all they do is gossip about you behind your back and pretend to be your friend, all they want is people to like them even though they don't particularly like those people.

2. "The Wallflowers" these girls are the people that no one approach, they usually have a few friends and try to stay out of the 'spotlight', unlike the popular girls they don't want to get noticed or approached. They are usually pretty cool if you get to know them but it just takes some time to break down their walls.

3. "The Sexually Active Ones" So these girls are the ones who are boy crazy and constantly horny, whenever they see a boy who is even remotely attractive they get crazy and try to bang him. These girls are also usually jumping from boy to boy, breaking up with one and getting with another. Sometimes these girls are super sweet but they just need to make sure they don't contract any STD's.

4. "The Talented Ones" These girls are super talented in either athletics, arts, drama, singing and academics. They are the ones who are voted 'most likely to get famous' or 'most likely to become a billionaire'. They basically dominate the stage, field or classroom. Some of these girls are probably the type your parents wished you were born like, parents are probably like 'why cant you sing like sally or dance like claire'. You tend to get jealous sometimes but you realize its not their fault they are so damn talented.

5. "The Normal Ones" These girls are pretty much normal, they talk to you occasionally, sometimes you have lunch together and talk about life. Sometimes all you do is exchange glances in the crowded school hallways, these girls are pretty well rounded and don't have much extreme things going on in their lives. But they are still

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey how was this chapter? Anyways like, comment, vote and follow me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 0 5
Seven friends navigate the ups and downs of their mid-twenties as they struggle to find meaning, purpose, and love in the City of Angels.
33 1 1
📉 A single Reddit post spirals into a dark, twisted journey of depression, addiction, and crime. From downvotes to deadly consequences, discover how...
148 7 10
short stories and anecdotes
1 0 1
英国留学办理RHU文凭皇家霍洛威学院毕业证【Q/微信1954 292 140】办理全套留学文凭材料(皇家霍洛威学院毕业证/成绩单(GPA成绩修改)/RHU文凭学历证书);(真实可查)教育部学历认证、留信网认证、使馆认证留学人员回国证明、文凭认证、RHU diploma、RHU certificat...