Maybe A Little Love Isn't So...

By LailieGagner

May has always liked Mickey, and he has always liked her. But Minnie, Mickeys sister seems to always get in t... More

Sisters..
Not The Story
Remembering

Pond Party

9 1 0
By LailieGagner

Mays POV

"I don't know Mickey, it doesn't sound or look very fun.." I say to my best friend, who is currently looking like he his freezing in the pond he just jumped into. "Come on in May! Don't be a wimp! The alcohol really helps numb out the cold haha," he replies, splashing water up onto the deck. I touched my toe into the water and said, "Yeah, no. I'm going back to the house with Minnie and see what she's up to.." I turned around, about to go back to the party my best friends and I decided to go to.

Minnie is Mickeys twin sister, and I've known them forever. His name is actually Michael, but when Mina was younger she couldn't say his name. It sounded like meekle so that's how they ended up being Mickey and Minnie. I almost got to the grass when I heard something get on the deck. I turned around and see Mickey racing towards me. Of course I squealed and tried to run away but he's in cross country, and adding to the fact I'm not very fast, he caught me. "What are you doing?!" he picks me up, and then walks back towards the water, but instead of throwing me in, he puts me down and hands me a beer, "Here, drink up. Maybe you'll loosen up if you're drunker"

"Pfft, first of all, drunker isn't a word. I think. And second of all, I don't need to get more drunk. I'm going to have a pounding headache already in the morning." We sit down and he grabs a beer and says, "Well, doesn't sound like it's worth it if you're not having fun." I sigh, because he's kinda right, and take a swig.

After a couple of more beers for both of us, I start to think that the pond is a good idea. So, I poke Mickey and say, "Wanna swim?" He nods but then drops his shorts and jumps in, giving me a glimpse of his nice sized member. "What the hell Mickey?!"

"Well I wanna skinny dip! Of course I would love if you would join me, but hey, it's not for everyone." He of course, is making this some what of a dare. Which I never turn down. Ever. So I say fuck it a drop my shorts and thong, and shed my shirt and bra. I stand there a second staring at the water when I hear him say, "Wow, May, you're so beautiful.." I hurry up and cover myself up, forgetting I'm naked above water and jump in. "No I'm not idiot. You're just drunk."

"I may be an idiot, but I know you're beautiful. I've always know that.. You're just perfect"

He swims towards me, and I almost swim away, but I've wanted this for so long and my drunken mind is screaming at me to stay. I've liked Mickey since we were kids. And I think he knew for awhile but I guess he never wanted to try anything. So now this might be it..

Mickeys POV

God is she beautiful. I just want to hold and kiss her, but she probably wouldn't let me. She's always on my mind. I like her a lot. But she never seems to feel the same way. But now is my chance. When she thinks im drunk so I can blame it on the beer if she rejects me. I swim towards her and she doesn't move. The party is raging over at the house, but it's not affecting us at all. I finally get close enough to where I could kiss her if I dare. And I do.

I lean in, lightly kissing her lips afraid of her moving away, but she doesn't. She actually deepens the kiss. I swim over to the side of the pond, to the rock and sit her on top. There's a rock situated right under it that let's me be able to stand on it and be face to face with her. There she is, her gorgeous face, and godly body, "May, oh you're gorgeous." I say as I kiss her again. I put my hands on her thighs and she opens her mouth slightly, as if inviting me in. So I take the chance. My tongue dancing with hers, my hands on her hips, her hands on my neck and in my hair, and my sister goes and ruins it, "What the hell? May?! Mickey?! What the hell are you doing?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 159K 51
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
141K 20.1K 50
Marona is an intelligent and hardworking girl, wishing for a loving life with her husband. But her husband's chaotic life kills him and now she is th...
1.1M 10.8K 73
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
1.2M 52K 79
แ€›แ€…แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธร—แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฝแ€ถ "แ€กแ€”แ€ฝแ€ถแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€•แ€บแ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€œแ€ฒ" "แ€„แ€ซแ€ธ...แ€„แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ " "แ€’แ€ซแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€‘แ€ฒแ€”แ€ฑแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€›แ€ฌแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€ท " "แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ...แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ...แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ...แ€แ€ฑ...