Dream Come True!

By Galadri3l

Pippa Stone and her friends move to New York for two weeks after they graduated to get away from their parent... More

Dream Come True!
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifeteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Seven

32 0 0
By Galadri3l

We went straight to the mall and they dragged me to a store.

"Okay what should we get you?" Elizabeth said.

"You guys what is going on?" I asked.

"You will see just be a little patient." Said kara.

"But I don't understand why I had to be rushed out of the house still in my running clothes to go buy some fancy dress."

"You will. All in time." Said Blakely.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing. Now lets look for a dress."

They all started searching for the perfect dress for the perfect occasion. To bad I had no idea what the perfect occasion was.

"Are you guys getting a dress as well?"

"No silly." Elizabeth said.

"I'm so confused." I mumbled under my breathe.

I sat down on a nearby bench and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Harry and see how things were going on set.

-"hey:)"-

-"Hey;)"-

-"How is everything on set?"-

-"Good. Wish you were here though."-

-"Yea me to. The girls freaked out on me when I got back into the room and now we are dress shopping. But the problem is they won't tell me what the special occasion is. Do you know anything?"-

-"No sorry love. I'm afraid I have no idea what they are up to."-

-"Okay. I just wish I at least had time to change before they pushed me out the door."-

-"Haha I'm sorry."-

-"It isn't funny. It is embarrassing."-

-"I'm sure you look beautiful but I got to go they need to put on my make-up. I will talk to you later love."-

-"Okay bye Harry."-

"Pippa! Come here I found the most perfect dress!" Screamed Elizabeth.

"I'm coming."

I got up from my bench and walked over to her. It was a quarter length long sleeve black dress, and it had gold sparkles all over it. It came down to right above mid thigh so it was kind of short. Okay it was a lot short but it was beautiful.

"Go try it on I want to see it on you." She squeaked.

"You sound like my mother."

I walked into the dressing room and changed into the dress. When I came out they all gasps like their breathe had been taken away.

"You look beautiful." They said at once.

"Thanks you guys but I would really like to know what the special occasion is."

"You will find out later, but right now go change back we have to go find shoes to match."

The rest of the day was so long and tiring. We shopped just for the "perfect" pair of shoes for a hour and a half. By the time we were done shopping it was 3:30 in the afternoon.

When we got home I took a shower and as soon as I got out they started on my hair. The blew dried it and then made it have soft curls. Next they did my make-up to match my dress. They put a beautiful gold clip in my hair that matched the dress perfectly. By the time I was all fixed up it was 6:50 and almost time for the interview.

We all gathered around the TV and turned to channel 3. The show was just starting and I was excited.

"Welcome everyone. We have some special guests tonight. And we are very glad to welcome them on the show. One Direction everyone!"

The crowd there went crazy as soon as the host announced them. Liam was first to enter, then Zayn, then Louis, then Niall, and finally Harry walked on stage. They were all waving and had huge smiles on their faces.

"Louis. Liam. Niall. Harry. Zayn. We are pleased to have you boys on our show."

"Thank you for having us. We are glad to be here." Said Liam.

"So we heard you boys were taking a little bit of a break right now?"

"Yea we decided to take a small three month break and stay in New York." Said Niall.

"Why New York I may ask?"

"Why not New York?" Said Louis.

"Touché. So boys are any of you guys in a relationship at this moment? Liam?"

"Well I just got out of a very serious relationship. So I'm not seeing anyone at the moment."

"We are all sad to hear that. Louis?"

"I'm still in a wonderful relationship with Eleanor."

"Oh yes we know about her. So you guys are still going strong?"

"Yes. She is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know where I would be without her. Sorry Harry."

The crowd started laughing so did the girls and I. Harry just made a sad face and poked out his bottom lip.

"Zayn what about you? Are you still with the marvellous Perrie?"

"Of course I am. I love that girl with all my heart. I would never leave her. She would have to leave me."

"We are glad to hear you are doing well. Niall what about you? Do you have a significant other?"

"Well I kind of really like this one girl, but I don't know if she even knows I exist."

"But you are Niall Horan how does any girl not know you exist?"

"She isn't just any girl though mate. She is special. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I have never been scared to talk to a girl before I met her. But every time I get near her I feel weak and I loose my words."

"It's sounds like our little Niall is growing up people." The host said.

"Who is it?" Asked Harry.

Niall leaned over and whispered in his ear. Harry's eyes grew wide then he started smiling.

"Awe man I'm so happy for you." Then he hugged Niall and they both started laughing.

"So Harry you are the last one. Do you have any one special in your life?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Oh who may I ask?"

"The most perfect girl ever made."

"So are you two dating?"

"Well I haven't officially asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but I am hoping that will change very soon. I have a plan."

"So how long have you two known each other?"

"Umm we have only known each other a couple day. And I know it may sound sort of fast but I thing I am falling for her. I have never felt this way about anyone and especially not this fast."

"Well what is the lady's name that you are falling for?"

"Pippa Stone."

"I think we need to have another interview one day and meet this new member to the crew. And if Niall gets his dream girl we need to have her as well."

"Will do I will talk to her tonight." Said Harry.

"So how did you two meet Harry?"

"She saved my life. She was on her morning run and I was running away from this mob of screaming girls. Which I got in trouble for when I got back home. Management told me not to leave by myself and I did anyway. But anyway I was running away from the mob of fans then out of no where this hand pulled me into an alleyway. She waited till the girls left then just got up and started to walk away. I had to really try to get her attention. I thought she didn't really like me at first, but I found out she was just trying to play hard to get. Which of course turned me on even more. But we went on our first official date last night and literally right as I dropped her off I started missing her. I don't know what to do. I have never liked a girl so much. I'm usually the one in the band who just goes around and has fun with girls, but this one is different."

"So can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Okay have you two... I mean... Well have you two slept together yet?"

"No. She believes in not having sex before marriage and I respect that."

"Wow you really do like this girl."

"I told you man. I'm falling for her."

"Well you heard it here first people. Harry Styles and Niall Horan may just have themselves a new set of girlfriends."

"Sorry ladies but we are off limits." Said Niall.

"Thank you to everyone who watched and thank you to One Direction for coming out. Goodnight everyone."

With that we turned off the TV and Blakely's phone started ringing.

"Hello.... Yea..... Okay.... Will do.... Okay bye."

"What was that about?" I asked.

"You will see in about ten minutes. Now we have to get you downstairs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 15.2K 48
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
66.7K 1K 47
For so long Scarlett has been trying to find things to fill the void of her depression and being apart of Kappa Gamma was supposed to be her saving g...
84.9K 4.1K 104
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
910K 55K 136
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...