The Troubles Of Loving Elijah

By SydStar23

~~Vampire Diaries FanFic~~ Rose is a 17-year old high school student living with her mother in mystic falls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Thank you!

Chapter 16

4.2K 114 5
By SydStar23

 I stood on the inside looking out at Klaus. Before I was able to say something or allow him in, the paper work guy was in Klaus's clutches!

"I was just gonna let you in, but now I don't know," I said uneasy, I was scared to let him in again, I didn't want him to hurt me. He showed his eyes and fangs.

"I'll rip his throat out!" He threatened. I stood there like a stranger with a choice, but Klaus had no power over me. After I stood there showing him I didn't care if the man died, Klaus realized that the man wasn't leverage, he was just a casualty. I sadly shook my head at Klaus, this man didn't deserve to die because of me, but I wanted to make a point. Klaus was just about to snap his neck!

"No!" I shouted, stopping Klaus. He gave me an evil smile that sent me goosebumps down my spine. Klaus compelled him to forget and leave. "I don't like threats" I stated, aware of the dangers now. He smirked and walked closer to the door.

"May I come in?" He asked. I grabbed my elbows then slightly nodded. He looked down and took one step through the door then looked up at me. He quickly grabbed my neck and threw me into a wall! I didn't flinch, and he held me there with my feet barely touching the ground. I was beginning to have a hard time breathing.

"I don't like it when I don't get what I want," he said. Then he released me. I fell to the floor "What do you want me for?" I asked. He turned around and left. Maybe it bothered him I wasn't the old Rose... Maybe he didn't know how to feel about it. But, at the moment I was unsure about either brother.

I felt my pockets for my phone, remembering that Elijah never gave it back. I looked for a land line or something to get ahold of someone. I shook my head at the thought of leaving the house. I was miles from any town and I had psycho vampire brothers fighting for my affection. Just thinking of the two made me smile yet shiver, I never expected these turn of events to become something I had to live with, possibly forever. It didn't make sense, it was happening again, history was about to repeat itself. A girl meets two brothers that love her, and before she knows what she's thinking she's in love with both of them! If I had to choose one for life... I don't know who I would choose. My search for a phone continued. I had searched the first two floors. Was there a basement? It's not unheard of for a mansion to have a basement. I looked for an access to one, only finding a storage room. I walked in turning on the lights. I looked around. It was a large room full of old things that belonged in a museum. There were boxes upon boxes filling the room. Big boxes, little boxes, but one particular box that sat in the corner. The box was almost like the others except for my name printed on the side. I circled the box like a shark, then I ripped into the box. Dust flew up into the air, I coughed then looked through it. On top was the red and green dress, then a few photos. One picture was of just Rosalena, another was one with her and her father, and the last one was her with two kids and.... Derek!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.4K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
141K 2.4K 24
A helpless romance between a girl who's heart had only ever belonged to two men. Isabella was half a millennial old and yet drama seemed to follow he...
4.2K 155 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline Forbes is a vampire, she is eternally 17 years old. Her friends, and her a...
29.5K 626 61
Maya lives in Mystic Falls, and knows about vampires, werewolfs, and witches- but she is human. She is best friends with Stefan, Elijah, Bonnie and...