Colors

By 123Elizabeth321

Stacie lives a normal life in a monochrome world. She doesn't see the infamous colors and she doesn't really... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

2 0 0
By 123Elizabeth321

She got to math class and found that the seats had been replaced by benches. The teacher explained that all of the seats were being used by visiting band students from other schools so they had to use the spare benches. When Jared entered the room and sat down next to Stacie she brushed her hand against his. She glanced at him and let go to do her work.

When she was about halfway through the assignment she felt like someone was staring at her again. She looked up to see five people looking at her. They quickly averted their eyes and started whispering. When the teacher told the class they could talk she told Jared what she had seen. "Kaitlyn must've told some people" he said with a frown, looking at the rest of the class. He looked over at her and shrugged. Stacie was looking at the people whispering and glancing at them. "This is so weird" she said. "What is?" Jared asked. "We're a gossip topic" Stacie said. She turned to look at him and laughed. "You're right, this is weird" Jared laughed, looking back over at the other students. They watched the students whispering about them for a little then went back to the assignment.

Stacie finished her sheet and got bored. She grabbed Jared's hand and looked around at the colors. She glanced over at him and saw him looking around. "Can you describe it?" she asked absently, her eyes roaming around the classroom. "What?" Jared asked. "The colors" Stacie said. "Well," Jared began, "It's beautiful. Color seems to envelope everything and it's completely different than anything I've ever seen." "That...about sums it up" Stacie said. She looked over at him and smiled. The bell rang and they went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 71 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
26.8K 907 18
Stacie is a sophomore in high school whose main concern should be passing all of her classed. However, even though she's only ever liked one girl, sh...
191K 5.3K 72
I have three basic rules to live by Don't draw attention to myself. Make it through another year. My brother's friends are off limits. My junior year...
847 26 17
Caitlin, the new transferee at a high class school, faces challenges with social interaction and a rollercoaster ride of adolescent emotions. She enc...