Life changes

By KatieBxoxox

Ever feel like you need to get out? Out of the way, I needed it. Then as i left he came. He walked into my li... More

chapter one -
Chapter two - Fresh Breaks
Chapter three - getting out of here
Chapter four -
Chapter 5 - Harry
Chapter six - Day one.
Chapter 7 - Day two.
Chapter 8- Day Three and Treats
Chapter 9-
Chapter 11- His back
Chapter 12- Who Knew, Ryan and Amanda? Or is it Tristan...
Chapter 13- Texas here we come.
Chapter 14 - Wont change anything
Chapter 15 - Missing Them
Chapter 16- Me and Liam
Chapter 17-Running, but to Harry or Ryan?
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19- Liams family
Chapter 20- Look who's decided to walk back in ...
Chapter 21- Shit.Shit.Shit.
Chapter 22- I dont Kiss and Tell.
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24- Down memory Lane with K....
Chapter 25- Where has the days gone?
Chapter 26- Liar Liar Pant's on Fire.
Chapter 27 - Should of known to walk away.
Chapter 28- Oh Kyle
Chapter 29- What did I do to Harry? ..

Chapter Ten - She still likes him

42 1 0
By KatieBxoxox

Amanda's pov:

She stood there eyeing me,  moving out of her way walking away I didn't want to face her because I did not want to deal with her shit to be honest. She shouted, "Really? your such a-" I stopped her there I laughed at her "Don't. finish that sentence." She questioned me "why? You do not know who your dealing with."

I fired back "Either do you, I've been through hell and back and I am still standing, what does that say about me?" She thought I was joking like she didn't believe me.

 I laughed at her but I couldn't stand there anymore  she shouted out before I left "where  would you go?"  I tilted my head and said smiling sheepishly at her "Oh I already have a place to crash,Harry's."  When I mentioned his name her face went up in flames she went bright red. 

She didn't have a come back but she did comment "He'll use you." I knew I was a bitch, honestly I was but I didn't want to deal with her bull so I said "I'm not you." And then I walked out slammed the door tight smiled then I called Harry asked him if I could crash at his after the fight I  had he of course gladly said yes.  

******* Harry place

When we finally arrive at Harry's he gave me that "concerned" conversation we sat at his sofa, my legs on his chest he liked it, I could tell. He continued " What happened?" I started with explaining how I was feeling about Kelly and how I didn't trust her. 

He showed that he understood and he mentioned "Watch out, you don't know what she's like when she's mad." I replied "I know how to handle myself." He muttered "good." Smiling as he pulled me in for a tight hug.

****
 I was still in his arms as we both slept, But he woke to a sound of me walking around as I couldn't find the bathroom his house was to big. As I heard him shout "third door to the right" I shouted back "thanks" Then went in and took a shower, moments later I felt a numb finger go along my spine. I took a breath in closing my eyes enjoying the touch, enjoying the shred of hope that came. I turned his face was with smiles thats how it should be I  thought. Our lips touched as if there was no escaping, not that I wanted to I just wanting more time. Really, then his movement of his hands banged on the wall on the side, my back was forced on to it. I didn't  mind but I hate feeling what is this to him? I am not this type of girl to wonder, I'm the doing in the moment and having no worries about it.    

When we finished, in the shower we went to the bed room, I would of loved to say we continued but he turned it into a deep unnerving conversation, "I want you, but- " He said I shut that out and I shut him up by saying "No buts." Then I planted a kiss along his mouth and then his neck just live in he moment.  It tasted, good.  Then I got a call, it was Ryan. I rolled my eyes I got up and walked out the door shutting it tight. I held the phone to my ear and I waited Harry was shouting in the background wanting me to come back, I replied "Its Ryan" He asked who that was I instantly  said my best friend. He didn't seem worried or scared that I was talking to other guy but he had that look in his eyes showing that I  shouldn't do anything that would hurt him. 

 I wouldn't, but he did not know how I felt. It felt different with him for one but different also because he didn't know how I felt. Ryan spoke softly, "I miss you." He said I thought I would cry but I didn't, " I miss you more. But I'm sure I know why your calling."

He said "Yeah I heard you and Kell had an issue and she want's to apologize."  I rolled my eyes saying "Oh bitch please she's acting, she got annoyed when I came home late she doesn't need to know my business." He got it but he said " I know, but Amanda she's my sister please sort this out. I know you guys have your problems I know, she shouldn't get like that but you know she likes Harry and now your his new toy she isn't happy."  I shouted "How is that my fault that Harry took a interest in me?" I slapped my hand  and as I hanged up on him I regretted it.

******
We took a walk outside, just getting some drinks we were bored. Then in the corner of my eye I Kelly with Charlie. Oh great. Then I flipped my hair to the side and Harry smiled pulling his hand along my thigh, it felt nice.

Almost right. "Dont act, let's pretend where talking." I spoke he got what I meant as he put his head to the side and saw them he nodded and spoke about work and what I'll be doing. Harry mentioned that he is giving me a  promotion, that would allow me my own office.

I was thrilled with joy and leaned in and hugged him giving him a soft kiss as I parted away from his soft loving lips. He seemed happy, he told me he was going away on a business trip. I knew what that meant what Kelly said about the women. Now I have to be careful, oh joy.

I nodded pretending I was OK with it and I didn't want to show weakness as Kelly and Charlie was walking up to us. She was in her denim dress as she gave me that "You have nothing on me" look I rolled my eyes at her trying to ignore her the best I could.She flipped her hair to the side and was trying to prove a point, at that point I think Harry was trying to show me of so he kissed me when she was looking, I was happy he did it but confused thinking is he doing this for her? 

He smiled reassuring me that he felt something, or I was hoping that was the reason. He got up and asked if I wanted something I nodded "beer" he gave me a cheeky smile with a grin saying before he went "Wouldn't pick you you for a beer person." I shrugged "You learn something new everyday" I said with my tough out giving a cheeky impression.I tilted my head as I saw my phone light up, it was Ryan as I saw his name on my phone I smiled with joy he messaged me, the smile faded when I saw the message:

Ryan: Have you messaged Kelly and sorted this out?

I replied : No, and I wont shes busy with her new toy, let me enjoy mine.

I laughed at that

Ryan: Amanda please for me.

Er he played that card great.

I replied : I love you Ryan, but I will not apologize  to her end of.

******

I ended the conversation and in perfect timing Harry appeared smiling with my beer that did put a smile on my face. He handed it to me as I took it he came round and kissed me considering he bought me a drink I did at least gave him something a long make out sesh.I grinned when we were getting tipsy, Charlie came round assuming he is doing her dirty work. And I knew it, first words out his mouth " Listen, Amanda your a nice girl and all but I dont want to do this but since I known Kell more then you I think it is fair you apologies." I laughed in his face, I wasn't ashamed and I looked at Harry he put his hands together turning to him looking like he was eating popcorn as his watching a interesting scene from a good film. I smiled at him but then said with a sarcastic tone "I want you to turn around and go and tell her  if she wishes to talk to me then come say it to my face, and stop hiding behind you. Thank you" again I gave him a cheap smile. He seemed a bit distressed going back and having to tell her what I just said.

Harry's reaction was classic "Impressed" I turned my head and felt good, I replied "Really?" he nodded "to the fullest." e continued "Now, I'm not worried you can handle yourself." I have for nineteen years. I didn't say that out loud, the time came that Charlie must of told her as her annoying voice was speaking affront of me but me and Harry wasn't sitting anymore we were dancing, so you could image her trying to have an argument when there are thousands of people trying to dance with their partners. 

She stood behind Harry of course, she tapped his shoulders he turned so now she was opposite me Harry was facing her but he still held my hand as she spoke she kept looking down to our hands intertwining. Harry spoke for me not because I couldn't fight my own battles I wanted to see how he could handle her.  "What do you want?"  Her reaction was clear yet effective "I want my clothes back." I was trying to annoy her I think I did, as i turned to Harry "Hey, babe didn't we put all her stuff in the bin?"  He replied understanding what I was doing, "Oh yeah we did didn't we?" that ticked her right of I was enjoying really. She then shouted bobbing her head "That was fucking vintage!" Harry made me lough so loud right then as he said " Oh well the homeless guys will find it really comfy as they look through the bins tonight." 

" I hate both of you."  she said, I replied "Oh I'm so scared?" I said confused as she replied "You should be, I'm telling Ryan." 

*****

Once we were relaxing in bed Harry said "Amanda baby don't worry so what if he knows? he wont hurt you, Ill make sure of it he wont be coming round here." 

I was then fearful for my best friends life. But also worried if he would give up on me and turn to his sisters side. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 22 17
I'm Summer! I'm Louis! I'm Victoria! I'm Casey..I guess... I'm Alex! I'm Aiden! I'm Liam! And I'm Christina! And we aren't normal. At all. This, is...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
713K 11.3K 43
I just wanted a normal life. After my Dad left... after my best friend left me. After the love of my life left, I'll admit I let myself go. I just wa...
870 9 16
"When I looked into your eyes, I saw nothing what I expected. From the day i met you, i had this feeling like ive never had before." ...