The Gaurdian: Lion-Hearted (B...

By CamoPrincessRyan

In Native American culture, it is believed to be that when we are born, an animal spirit is born as well insi... More

The History

1 0 0
By CamoPrincessRyan

In Native American culture, it is believed to be that when we are born, an animal spirit is born as well inside of us as well. These spirits are sent to protect and guide us through life. Though the animal you are born with is only revealed when the person turns fifteen. Then, it comes to walk by our side, Being placed there, formed of flesh and life. To be our friends, our companions, and never the less... The Guardians of our lives. Being apart of us, the animal represents the soul it was born from. As we grow, they grow as well. We can communicate with them as we do with people, and telepathically. Whatever we feel, such as emotions and pain.. they feel as well, and vise versa. The animal is born inside of everyones soul, that animal is our Guardian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1K 140
Other Title: Guide to Cultivating as a Cannon Fodder (炮灰修真指南) by Qinglian Yuefu Becoming a cannon fodder supporting a female character who is destine...
291K 30.3K 36
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...
52K 3.9K 31
ඒ ආත්මෙ වගේ රූපෙ නොතිබුනත් අපි අපේමයි ඒ කෝපි ඇස් ඒක සනාත කරනවා.
23K 1.4K 112
[LONG CHAPTERS] = Mika, an ordinary young man with a passion for anime, suddenly finds himself transmigrated into the fantastical world of Danmachi...