Just Survive::AmericaXreader

By libbybiddy

It was... It just... It all happened so suddenly. It started so quickly, you didn't think it was real. That i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-seven

Chapter Seventeen

148 6 4
By libbybiddy

You've been home for a week, and everyone knows about what Alice had done to you. Katyusha was expecting any day now, and Madelyn just recently found out she's pregnant. You introduced yourself to the few people that had been accepted in while you were gone, and you spent most of the time with your brother and Alfred. Rover only let you ride him again after eight months of hating anyone that would try to ride him. Mathias seemed more excited about the baby than Astrid did, but she was the pregnant one, so it made sense that Mathias was the excited one. Leon followed around Anna, who acted like she didn't like it, but you could tell she did. Tina and Berwald were trying to get their little girl, Susan, to walk, and Vash always had an eye on his and Anneliese's daughter, Sofie. Little Sofie was getting into anything and everything.

There was one thing, however, you noticed between the two you helped get together before you left. Feliciana was avoiding Ludwig, which deeply disturbed and distracted the German. So you approached her as she stood quite a bit away from Lovina and her twins, watching sadly. "Feli?" You muttered, causing her to jump.

"Oh, (Name)! You scared me!" She giggled, turning to face you.

You chuckled, motioning for her to sit with you at the nearest picnic table. "Sorry. But I need to talk to you." Feliciana nodded, sitting across from you. "It's about you and Ludwig." The Italian's smile slowly shrunk to a sad frown. "Why are you avoiding him? It's not his fault you had a stillborn, Feli. It's no one's fault. Things like that happen."

Tears started to slide down her cheeks, her amber eyes wide as she stared at the wooden surface. "I... I know it's not his fault... But... But what if it's me? What if that baby was some sort of sign?" You furrowed your brows and tilted your head. "What if that means I can't bear Ludwig any bambinos? When I was pregnant, he kept talking about how much he always wanted to have kids, no matter how messy they were. I'm scared I can't give him something he's always wanted, (Name)? What if I'm not supposed to have children? What if I can't be a good support to him when he needs it? What if he hates me when he finds out I can't have kids!?"

Listening to Feliciana, you grasped her hands in yours. "Please stop thinking like that, Feli. Ludwig loves you and will keep loving you no matter what. But, Feli... That was just the first. My mom's first was also stillborn. She didn't think she was allowed to have children either, then she had me, then Sarah, then Johnathan."

"Really?" Feliciana sounded hopeful, lightly gripping your hands. You smiled and nodded. "Do you really think I should try again?"

You chuckled. "Maybe. But don't try too fast, alright? Your body is still in mourning over it's loss. For now, just talk to Ludwig. Comfort and support each other. Then maybe after a while, you could try for another baby."

Feliciana practically leapt over the table and tossed her arms around you. "Thank you, thank you!" She chanted, squeezing you tighter. You giggled, hugging her back. After she finished hugging and thanking you, she hurried off to find the younger German.

Groaning, you stood and rubbed the back of your neck. "I feel so gross." You muttered, your gaze flitting about to look for Johnathan. When you couldn't find him, you started to panic. "J-Johnathan!?" You stuttered as you called out, rushing about. You peeked around every corner you passed and worry built in your gut. "Johnathan!?" You shouted, then sighed in relief when you saw him playing with Lovina's youngest, Camile. You walked up to Lovina and Antonio. "Hey, guys." You muttered with a grin. Antonio returned the grin and his partner just glanced over at you with a tilt of her head. "I'm headed to the showers. Could you watch Johnathan a little while longer?"

"Of course!" Antonio shouted, the quieted himself, remembering his son was sleeping in his arms.

You chuckled, then jogged to the house you and Johnathan shared with Alfred. You grabbed a change of clothes, underwear and a towel. You took the shower that was built in the middle of the other six. As you were taking off your shirt, you heard the door to the shower stall open. "I locked it for a reason," you grumbled, slinging your shirt on the rail next to you to keep it from getting wet and making sure your clothes to change into and your towel were on the rack on the other side of the stall.

A chuckle sounded from behind you, followed by a click. "I know. And I unlocked it to get in for a reason." His callused hands gently massaged your sides as he trailed sweet kisses down your neck. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

Giggling, you turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Do you know how much you spoil me?"

Alfred grinned, hugging your waist to hold you closer. "You deserve everything, (Name). So I'm giving you my all." You smiled and blushed, biting your lip. You stood on the tips of your toes, weaving your fingers through his hair. His lips gently met yours after his glasses were pulled off and set to the side. The shower was turned on and soaked your clothing, causing them to cling to you and Alfred.

Articles of clothing was peeled off until you both were bear and your legs were wrapped around his hips and you back was pressed against the wall of the stall. The water poured over your hot bodies, helping the friction against yours and his skin. You were glad no one walked by and the water pipes were loud, or else someone may have heard your breathy moans and you calling his name.

~

"Oh..." You groaned, hunching over, holding your stomach. You steadied yourself against the doorframe. Your stomach lurched, causing you to gag. Instantly, you dashed to the nearest restroom and fell to your knees. You leaned over the bowl and emptied the contents of your stomach. Crap... I was supposed to be on duty today... You thought, leaning back against the wall, slightly out of it and nauseous.

"(Name)? What's wrong?" Alfred knocked on the door you didn't realize you shut behind yourself.

You tilted your head back. "I'm fine... Just give me a moment, please." You'd voice cracked slightly, so you cleared your throat. I'm back for two weeks and I'm already sick. Great. You shakily got to your feet and flushed the toilet. You've been back for two weeks, and you still didn't understand how they got the water in the houses to run again.

Alfred wrapped his arms around you once you stepped out of the rest room and kissed your head. "You sure you're fine? You just threw up," he muttered, rubbing your back. You slowly nodded, loosely wrapping your arms around his torso, feeling a little weak. "Come on. Lay down. I'll go tell Ludwig you're sick. I'll take your shift on the outer wall." Alfred whispered into your hair, then pulled back to look down at you. He gently cupped your face and smiled. You attempted to return his smile. You lay back down on your side of the bed and Alfred pulled the sheets over you. "I'll be right back, mkay?" You nodded, then watched him leave your shared room. A moment later, Johnathan padded in and crawled into the bed with you as well as Sarge.

~

"Morning sickness, maybe?" Elizabeta suggested, munching on some crackers. You nearly choked on your own crackers at her guess. "Oh, come on, (Name). You and Alfred aren't exactly discreet about it. A few people don't know - like Alice and Katyusha - but it's certainly obvious to Gilbert and I." You blushed and looked down at your lap shamefully. "How long have you two been at it?"

You cleared your throat before answering. "... Three weeks."

Elizabeta burst into laughter. "There's your answer, sweetie! Morning sickness!"

"Shhhh! Eliza, stop! Don't say it so loudly!" You helped, waving your hands in front of you in an attempt to shut her up. "Please, you can't tell anyone! I just want to know for sure before we tell anyone."

The Hungarian chuckled, rolling her eyes. "How are you going to do that? Let Alfred have his way with you, over and over, again and again?" She wiggled her eyebrows, and you squealed before laughing.

"Stop it, Lizzy! That's not funny!"

"Let him cum all inside of you?"

"Stahp!"

"Feel him fill you up to the brim?"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Pound into you until you can't move, you're so sore?"

"Eliza!" You started shrieking as you couldn't suppress your laughter.

"'Oh, Alfred~!'" Elizabeta moaned, rocking the table back and forth. "'Harder, Alfred! Faster, Alfred! Oh~! Yes, there, right there, Alfred!'" Elizabeta attempted to imitate how you'd sound while rocking the picnic table.

You nearly fell to the ground, you were laughing so hard. "L-Liza! People are looking!" You buried your face in your hands, Elizabeta laughing at you.

She snickered, trying to pry your hands off your face. "Oh, come on! I'm just teasing, (Name)! You're too easy to embarrass!" You swatted her hands away. You swore that if you so much as peeked at her, she'd do it again and you wouldn't be able to control your laughter. "Aw, (Nickname)! Come on, stop hiding!"

You shook your head. "No! You're just going to do that again!"

Elizabeta snickered. "Maybe." You groaned, rolling your head back.

"I'm going to shoot myself..." You grumbled, smacking your head on the table. "Never mind... I'm going to die of embarrassment! Thanks, Eliza! You just killed me!" You exclaimed, tossing your arms in the air.

The Hungarian woman laughed, then took a sip of her water. "Sorry, dear. But I'll do a better job of killing you, next time because you seem to be very alive." She leaned over the table and poked you.

Rolling your eyes, you stood up. "Whatever, Elizabeta. Anyway, I should go. I told Johnathan I'd help him ride Rover after I finished my snack." Elizabeta chuckled and muttered a, 'sure' under her breath.

As you turned, you became flustered all over again. "'Oh, baby! Alfred, bury your thick, hot, hard co-'" Before she could finish, you squealed and scampered off, your heart pounding and your cheeks burning from a deep blush.

~

Sighing, you put up Rover's tack and listened to Johnathan run off to play with Peter and Lily.

"So..." Alfred started as he approached you from behind. "What was all that about?" He asked, turning you around so you'd face him. You tilted your head, silently questioning him. A smirk curled the corner of his lips. "With Elizabeta at the picnic tables?" He reminded you, causing you to blush and stumble over your words. You were u able to make eye contact, bringing Alfred to laugh.

Out of heavy embarrassment, you hid your face in his chest. "Stop it, Alfred!" You whined, smacking his arm. Alfred just laughed, hugging you tightly.

Alfred rested his chin in your head as he started to sway. "So I see you're feeling better." He pointed out, and you nodded. "That's good. But you should rest a little more just in case, ya know." You nodded again, closing your eyes.

"Hmm... You smell nice," you whispered, and he chuckled, but didn't respond otherwise. You didn't know for how long you stayed there in his arms, completely relaxed, but eventually you heard angry footsteps stomp away. You peeked around Alfred to see Alice storm away.

You bit your lip, nuzzling your nose in his chest. She hasn't done anything to harm anyone yet... But I'm still scared that she will...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.5K 40
another day passed by at your school when you notice some pictures in the mail of your dad cheating on your mom, you two move to California to a part...
701 52 14
{STORY DISCONTINUED and I'm probably never gonna finish it whoops} The world is ending, obviously. America never really paid attention to the news, o...
36.6K 607 10
Alfred goes into a coma following the tragedy of 9/11. Follow us as we see the reactions of his visitors: the FACE family, the G8, some Nordics, the...
245K 8.2K 83
Many things fall. Such as heros. All heros eventually fall. Some because of a villian. But America? No, this hero was falling to something else. Som...