Writing Her Ballad

By EmmaWhatsername

Elizabeth and her best friend, Sebastian, & possibly lover have never even met. She is determined to meet him... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.

Writing Her Ballad

56 2 2
By EmmaWhatsername

Writing Her Ballad- Introduction

Elizabeth sat inside of her room alone quite often. She was a sickly thin little girl, considering her diet is made up of tea and possibly a few fruits. Don't get me wrong, she was beautiful. She isolated herself from the few that could possibly handle her. She was raised by... well... she wasn't really raised. She raised herself. She wasn't cared for by others. She has lived in the same Chicago appartment for the entire 17 years of her life. She never does anything that will attract attention of any sort. She doesn't like it. She is a shy and awkward, a different girl. She has her own world because she believes this world is sick and not right, which she is very true.

Elizabeth's home life-- well, there really isn't one. Her mom works two jobs so she can keep up with her home bills along with her drinking and drug addiction. She has no father. Well she has a biological father out there somewhere, but who knows if hes even alive anymore... Her mom isn't abusive or rude. She just doesn't care about Elizabeth. She doesnt care about anything, really.

Elizabeth was quite smart. She passed highschool two years early. She did 3 classes each summer, making her more advanced each year. She loves to read, write and draw. She has quite an imagination. She's a good girl, though. With such a crazy wild imagination, you'd think she would be on something but no, shes never experimented with anything, never taken pills or drank, never cut or burned. She was quite a sweet little girl, if you got to really know her. Sadly, though, only one person really knows her. She's never even met him in person. They became 'internet-friends' when they were both 13 years old, over tumblr. His name is Sebastian. He cares about Elizabeth with all of his heart and she returns the favor. Sebastian lives in Seattle so they don't know when or if they will ever meet. They both hope so, and they've both been trying to find jobs so they can move out and live together, wherever their hearts desire.

They'll get there... someday...

Continue Reading