Daibrine:A love story

By thatitalianmcgirl

Another love story of Dai_artist220 and herobrine! Herobrine admits he likes day, but when Steve comes he get... More

Daibrine:A love story
Daibrine: Chapter 2
Daibrine: Chapter 3
Daibrine: Chapter 5
The Final Chapter
oops

Daibrine: Chapter 4

115 4 4
By thatitalianmcgirl

~ narrator ~

Dai and Steve started walking out and Steve reached out for Dai's hand. Dai held it and they walked while holding hands. As soon as they got to herobrine's cave Dai took her hand away from Steve's.

~ Herobrine's POV ~

"Hey is that Steve?" I said. "Yeah," she smiled, I smiled back. Steve looked kinda jealous. "Well where do we go first?" Steve asked. "We can go mining, I have some extra pickaxes in my chest," I replied,"Iron for Dai and wood for Steve." "Thanks," Dai smiled.

I think Steve was getting really jealous. "Well lets go." Steve said. Straight away me and Dai found diamonds and iron and Steve only found lapis and coal. "I had a great time herobrine, and you too Steve," said. I think she really likes me. "Yeah me too." I said. "We should really get going D-" "Steve I'll stay here for a little longer you can wait at the entrance gate of the kingdom." "Oh okay." Steve answered.

~ Dai's POV ~

"So herobrine wanna take some pictures for an album I'm making?" I asked. "Of course anything for you. Let me grab my camera." He said. I think he really likes me. He grabbed the camera and started taking photos of him and I. "Listen I've had a GREAT time but it's getting late." He said. "Okay see ya tomorrow." I smiled. In fact he reached out for a hug. I decided to hug him. He held on tight and I loved it. "I think we should hang more often." He whispered. And he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye," I said joyfully. I was holding my cheek on the way out.

~ narrator ~

Dai went back to Steve. Steve walked her to the castle, and gave her a hug. "See you tomorrow on our date." He stated. Dai had totally forgot about him and her. They are dating. As Dai walked in, he turned around and left.

He was going to try and kill herobrine.

~ Dai's POV ~

I went to my room to get ready for the date I put on a small blue dress white heels and my goggles, they're for good luck. I left the castle and couldn't find Steve. "Steve?" I yelled,"Oh no." I knew what was going on. I drank the strength II potion and let the castle.

~ Herobrine's POV ~

"Herobrine? Where are you?" Steve said with a smirk. Oh no, he's gonna kill me."Steve?" Dai said. "Yes Dai?" He said nervously. BAM ! She punched him in the stomach "No one EVER hurts herobrine!" She told him. She came over and hugged me. As we pulled away, we kissed. I loved it. She is such a great kisser.

~ Dai's POV ~

I kissed herobrine. To think, he's not such a bad guy. He walked me home and I gave him some sunglasses and a black sweater for a disguise. "Bye Dai." He whispered. "Bye," I said. I ran back up to my room. I was so happy. But Steve would come soon. I had to tell my dad what was going on.

~ the next day ~

~ Dai's POV ~

I woke up and decided to tell my dad about me and herobrine. "WHAT?!" He yelled," ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" "No dad, he's really nice, even ask Steve." I tried telling him. "Steve knows about this? I'll go ask." He said. So we looked for Steve. "Steve do you know about Dai and herobrine?" My dad asked. "What? No had no idea." He said sarcastically. "Oh c'mon your just jealous of me and him!" I yelled. "Fine yeah he didn't try to kill me or Dai." He finally admit it. "Well then let's go meet herobrine!" My dad said.

~ Herobrine's POV ~

I heard footsteps. "Dai!" I yelled. I ran up to her and reached out for a hug. But she stood her ground. I saw Steve and notch behind her. "Hey notch. How's the kingdom doing?" I asked. "Doing fine. What's wrong is that you're seeing my daughter!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help but love her. She's so beautiful." I told him. "..." He was speechless,"Well then me and Steve will get going, Dai you know what to do."

YES I THINK YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING KEEP READING FOR MORE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 1.8K 36
A short and wild Mikhaiah story
692K 22.3K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
257K 4.3K 188
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
121K 8.7K 19
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...