The Girl with the Heart Scar...

By HeartEye121

Aria Stevens's life got turned upside down when the Death Eater Bellatrix Lestrange killed her parents. Now... More

The Nightmare
Teasing
Sweet Dreams
Keeping Up the Act
Loving Aria
Staying the Night
Fred Weasley
An Interesting Day
The Vision
The Kiss in the Field
Occlumency
The Flat
The Talk with Harry
The Deal with Draco
Fighting
Missing Fred
The Portrait
The Cruciatus Curse
The Break Out
Seeing Death Eaters
The Leaky Cauldron
Ron's Memory
The Battle of Hogwarts
Explaining the Memory
Weddings
The Dark Mark
Draco's News
Ginny's Birthday
Broken Hearts
The Truth Comes Out
Can't Keep My Mind Off You
The First Time
Surprises
Lost in Desperation
About Time

Draco Malfoy

17.5K 267 162
By HeartEye121

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria Stevens. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Draco Malfoy

            A week later, I was still taking the Sweet Dream pills and every morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I had found that Ron and George were Fred’s groomsmen in the dream which suited him. Ever since I found out Fred was the one I was marrying, more things kept coming into the dream. But they were little things like the lily cut diamond engagement ring on my finger and vases of lilies and roses all over the place. The one thing that didn’t come was the kiss by Fred because I kept waking up before it could happen. But I really didn’t mind. I’d prefer not having Fred’s lips on mine; even if it was a dream.

            I sat up in my bed on a sunny Monday morning and smiled more than I was already. The sun really did make me fell happier in the morning. I got up then and started getting dressed since I showered the previous night. As I was putting on a pair of shorts, there was a knock on my bedroom door followed by George saying, “Hurry up, Aria! We’re running late and Lee can’t open the stop this morning!”

            “I’ll be right out!” I yelled and quickly finished getting dressed.

            After I put my hair up, put my shoes on, and grabbed my wand, I walked into the hall and a pair of hands grabbed my arm. Fred pulled me down the stairs and said, “We have to go.”

            “Can’t I grab a muffin really fast?” I asked as my stomach growled; smelling the muffins coming from the kitchen.

            “No.” Fred and George answered as they pulled me towards the front door.

            I groaned and pulled my wand out of my back pocket. “Accio muffin.” I said and a muffin came to me. I smiled happily as George closed the door. “Why can’t Lee open the shop?” I asked the twins curiously.

            “He’s sick.” Fred answered as he grabbed my hand and George’s.

            The scene changed and we were standing in Diagon Alley. “Still? He’s been sick since-Ah!” I screamed as someone ran into me and we both fell to the ground; my muffin rolled down the street. I was lying on top of the person who ran into me and I looked to see who it was. The boy was slender with the same pale skin I had and sharp, pointed features. His light grey eyes looked into my blue ones and his silver blonde hair was a mess. “Draco?” I asked quizzically; shocked to see him.

            “Sorry.” Draco Malfoy apologized as we both stood up. He was taller than I remembered and also happier looking. He looked into my eyes again and asked, “Are you ok, Aria?”

            For some reason, my heart skipped a beat when he said my name; which made me smile. “Y-yeah. I’m fine.” I stuttered. “You look good Draco.” I commented then hoped that wasn’t too forward of me.

            He smiled and said, “So do you, Aria. Better than the last time I saw you.”

            I nodded. “Same with you.”

            “Aria! Come on!” Fred yelled. The shop! I had totally forgotten about the shop.

            I looked at Fred and George, who were ahead of me, then back at Draco. “I have to go to work. Bosses are calling me.” I smiled. “It was good seeing you.” I turned to walk away but I felt a hand grab my arm.

            I looked back at Draco and he said, “Do you want to go out with me tonight?”

            My heart raced. “I thought Slytherins didn’t go out with Gryffindors.” I joked; trying to keep my cool.

            He smiled again. “I don’t really think that matters now.”

            I smiled. “Then yes. I’ll go out with you tonight. I get off at nine.”

            “Until then.” Draco said and walked off.

            I jumped excitedly where I stood until Fred yelled, “Aria!” I then ran to the shop where wizards and witches were already piling in and went to the counter by Fred and George. “What did Malfoy want?” Fred asked; a bit of anger in his voice.

            “We’re going out tonight.” I answered with a smile before putting on my robe.

            Both twins looked at me with shock. “You’re going out with him?” George asked.

            I nodded. “Yeah. I’ve always like Draco.” I admitted to them.

            “Did he slip you a love potion?” Fred asked.

            “Cast a spell on you?” George added.

            I crossed my arms and looked at them with frustration. “What? A guy can’t ask me out without putting me in a trance or something? Do I really look like I’d say no to a guy?”

            They shook their heads. “No. We are just trying to figure out why Malfoy of all creatures.” Fred answered.

            I rolled my eyes. “I told you I like him. That’s why.”

            “So you like him but not us?” The twins asked and smiled jokingly.

            I nodded. “Yes.”

            “But he’s Malfoy. He’s an arse.” George said.

            “He could’ve changed, George. You never know. A lot has happened since the battle.”

            Fred scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Sure. His parents probably changed too.”

            I rolled my eyes. “Why do you even care? It’s not your love life.”

            “We’re your mates, Aria. We’re supposed to care.” George answered.

            “And who do you know that’s going to actually like you dating Draco?” Fred raised an eyebrow.

            I groaned. “Shouldn’t the only thing that matter is that I’m happy?”

            They both walked away and I sighed. What was the problem? I know Draco was an ex-Death Eater but he changed sides during the battle. And I know he never really wanted to be that way. He was only doing what he thought was right to protect his family. That was sweet, right? Even if it was on the wrong side. But he was probably a sweet guy underneath his normal tough exterior. But that exterior wasn’t present in our run in that morning. Maybe he put his guard down while he was with me. I smiled and started twirling my hair.

            “Aria!” A female voice yelled and I jumped backwards; causing me to fall to the floor. I heard laughter as Ginny’s face appeared over the counter with a smile on her face. “Are you ok?”

            I blushed. “Um… yeah.” I stood up and looked at her. “I’m fine.” I smiled at her and noticed Harry behind her. “Hi, Harry.”

            “Hey, Aria.” He smiled.

            “What were you thinking about?” Ginny asked curiously. “Or should I say who?”

            “Um…Draco.” I answered. She would find out sooner or later; either from me or the twins.

            Ginny’s mouth dropped with shock. “Draco Malfoy?”

            I nodded and sighed. “Yeah. He asked me out this morning.”

            “And you said yes?” Harry asked.

            I rolled my eyes. “Yes.” They looked at me with surprise; which got me frustrated. “He was nice, ok? And I like him.”

            “But it’s Malfoy.” Ginny said with disgust.

            I groaned. “Why does it matter?”

            She sighed. “It’s just hard to see you with Malfoy. You’re caring and funny. Draco’s more serious and cruel.”

            I could feel the anger building up inside of me. “How do you know? You guys have never really talked to him or get to know him. I know he was a jerk but he’s changed. We all know that.”

            Ginny nodded. “We do, Aria.”

            “Then can you at least act supportive of this? Please.” I really needed someone to be ok with this. I hated that they were all so judgmental of Draco and I just wanted someone to not care about the past. “Plus we don’t even know if this is going to go anywhere passed tonight.”

            She nodded again. “Alright, Aria. I’ll try to be supportive.”

            “Thank you.” I sighed with relief. “Now if only Fred and George would stop hassling me.” I looked over to where the twins disappeared to. They were talking to a dark skinned, long black haired, tall girl named Angelina Johnson. Angelina was their friend and also Fred’s ex-girlfriend. The two of them had broken up before Fred’s brother Bill got married last year but they are still good friends.

            “They’ll come around.” Harry told me and I looked at him. “They’ll probably start joking about it tonight.”

            I nodded and smiled. “Probably.”

            The second Fred put the closed sign up in the window that night, I took off my robe and started fixing my clothes. I was nervous to go out with Draco but also excited. I went out from behind the counter and went to George. “How do I look? Is my hair?” I asked him quickly.

            “You… look… fine?” He asked; unsure what to say.

            I groaned. “George! Act like you like me for two seconds and tell me if I look good!” I yelled at him.

            “Air, you look good.” Fred told me with a playful smile. “For being you, anyways.”

            I hit his arm. “You’re a git.” I looked out the window and saw a silver blonde haired boy outside. I smiled and started for the door. “Tell your mum I’ll be late! Bye!’

            “Bye!” They called after me as I ran outside.

            I ran to Draco the second I got outside and smiled up at him. “Hi.” I said; breathing heavy from running.

            “Hey.” He said. “You ready to go?”

            I nodded. “Yeah.”

            “Ok.” He grabbed my arm and we apparated.

            We stood inside a magnificently large room that had stone walls and a marble fireplace. The floor was also marble but a royal blue carpet covered most of it. A large bed was across from the fireplace and had a red bed set on it. There was also a couch in front of the fireplace and a coffee table in front of that. A large window was in front of us and there were two sets of doors; one near the bed and window and the other on the other side of the room. The room was amazing but I had no idea where Draco had taken us. I looked up into his grey eyes and asked, “Draco, where are we?”

            “My room.” He smiled and let go of my hand. He went over to the coffee table and swished his wand. Two plates of shrimp Alfredo appeared on the table along with two glasses of red wine. “I thought we’d come here. Eat dinner and get to know each other.” He smiled at me.

            I smiled and walked over to the couch. This was really sweet of him. We both sat down and Draco took a drink of the wine. “So, what do you want to know about me?” I asked him curiously.

            He shrugged. “I don’t know. Everything.” He smiled.

            Draco and I sat there for a long time eating dinner and drinking the wine. I told Draco all about my parents and how I’m living with the Weasleys with Harry and Hermione. He told me that after the battle, his mum took him to Bulgaria for a few weeks and had just come back the previous day. He also said that being there changed him. He wasn’t angry or cruel anymore. He like his new self. Then we started talking about little things like our favorite bands and colors. I told him my favorite band was the Beatles and his was the Seven Dwarves, my favorite color was purple and his was red, my hobby was singing and his was drawing. After he told me that, I smiled and said, “Well, maybe you should draw me sometime.” I smiled flirtatiously.

            “I’d love to.” He smiled and we both finished our third glass of wine.”

            I glanced at his clock on the mantel and my eyes widened. “Is it really midnight?” I asked; shocked that we lost the time.

            “That it is.” Draco answered and looked into my eyes. “Why?”

            I stood up. “I should go. I have to work in the morning.”

            Draco stood up by me. “Oh, well… Hey. Where did you get that?” He touched my right shoulder and I looked to see he was touched my heart scar.

            What do I tell him? His aunt gave it to me? It was the truth but would he want to know? I sighed. “Um… I got it in the battle. It was after Bellatrix killed my parents. I tried attacking her but she blocked my spell and it came for me. Fred saved me before I could kill me but it nicked my shoulder.” I explained nervously; not know what he was going to do or say.

            Draco looked into my eyes. “I’m sorry about that.”

            I smiled and touched his cheek. “It wasn’t your fault. Don’t be sorry.” I pulled out my wand. “I should go.”

            “Wait, I was going to ask if you wanted to do this again soon.” He smiled and I smiled back.

            “I’d love to.” I answered happily. “How about Friday?

            “Sounds good.” He kissed my cheek. “Bye, Aria.”

            “Bye Draco.” I smiled and apparated out of his room.

            I stood inside my bedroom at the Burrow and yawned as I sat down on my bed. I had a great time with Draco and couldn’t wait for Friday. I smiled as I got up and changed into my pajamas then walked quietly out into the hall. Snores came from upstairs and the lights were off. “Lumos.” I whispered and headed down the stairs quietly. I walked straight out to the back garden and shivered from the cold that hit my skin. It was chilly out there but I didn’t care. I sat down in the grass and yawned as I looked up at the sky. The stars and moon were bright and I smiled as I looked at all of them.

            “About time.” A male voice said and I looked up to see Fred standing there with a blanket in his hands. “I was wondering when you’d be home.”

            “I lost track of time.” I told him as he sat by me. “Why aren’t you asleep?”

            He shrugged. “I couldn’t get to sleep. My regular routine as screwed up.” He smiled and put the blanket over both of our legs. “So, how was the date?”

            I smiled. “Great. We’re doing it again Friday.” I looked up at the sky.

            “Has Malfoy changed?”

            I nodded. “A lot actually.” I lied down and yawned. “I really like him.”

            Fred laid by me. “Where did you guys go?”

            “His room.” I smiled and looked at Fred.

            He was grinning; obviously having a joke in mind. “On the first date? Air, if I would’ve known you were that kind of girl, I would’ve asked you out years ago.”

            I rolled my eyes and pushed him. “It wasn’t like that, Fred. And I’ll have you know that I’m a virgin.” I looked up at the stars. “Draco and I just talked.”

            “No dinner?” Fred asked jokingly.

            “We had dinner and wine.” I smiled.

            “Trying to get you plastered? Sounds like he was going to take advantage of you.”

            I rolled my eyes again. “He was not. It went with the dinner.”

            “And that’s why he chose that mean.” Fred grinned and I sat up.

            “Stop it!” I yelled. “He was not planning on doing anything!”

            He scoffed. “I would’ve.”

            I raised an eyebrow. “I thought you didn’t fancy me, Fred.”

            He sat up and grinned. “I don’t. But if I did, I would’ve tried something. It’s the least a guy can do.”

            I laughed. “Well, Fred. I didn’t know you were that kind of boy.”

            He smirked. “There’s a couple things even Fred doesn’t know about me.”

            I smiled and stood up. “We better get to bed. We have work in the morning.”

            Fred stood up and grabbed the blanket. We walked back into the house quietly and went up the stairs. Snoring could still be heard from different places in the house and I smiled more; loving that I had the Weasleys as a family. I looked at Fred in the hallway between our rooms and he said, “Goodnight, Aria.”

            “Goodnight, Fred.” I said and we went into our separate bedrooms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Draco's nicer than he used to be but is it all an act? And what's up with Fred? Chapter six will be up tomorrow and that chapter is Fred's POV! Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.3K 31
if you are sensitive plese skip this storyโš ๏ธ
6.2K 187 4
well, was it worth it ? was it worth the price ? the horrors of war, the loss of life . . . ๐ˆn ๐–hich El...
9.2K 208 6
The Sixteenth Moon Is Coming..
281K 8.5K 62
This story takes place right after the war. Voldemort was defeated and many innocent people have lost their lives. George Weasley being one of them...